Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to know when the Brotzu will to Hit The Market?

These shitposts are gold for new memes...

goku brotzu.jpg

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We used to have some updates from time to time from several sources (either fake or true).
Now it's been a while that we haven't heard anything...
Have all the trials ended?
What about that FB AA girl that hates men with male pattern baldness?
The Italian forums?
That alleged Beps dude? :cool:

shave-head.jpg

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Evening primrose oil increases serum concentrations of DGLA
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2112389

Here's this:
https://www.amazon.com/Undiluted-Un...5762&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=primrose+oil&psc=1

NM, it looks like the dosages don't work out here, maybe see if your pharmacy has a better source of EPO.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Linolenic_acid

Dietary sources
GLA is obtained from vegetable oils such as evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil (EPO), blackcurrant seed oil, borage seed oil, and hemp seed oil. GLA is also found in varying amounts in edible hemp seeds, oats, barley, and spirulina. Normal safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) oil does not contain GLA, but a genetically modified GLA safflower oil available in commercial quantities since 2011 contains 40% GLA.
Borage oil contains 20% GLA,
primrose oil ranges from 8% to 10% GLA,
black-currant oil contains 15-20%

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Linolenic_acid

Dietary sources
GLA is obtained from vegetable oils such as evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil (EPO), blackcurrant seed oil, borage seed oil, and hemp seed oil. GLA is also found in varying amounts in edible hemp seeds, oats, barley, and spirulina. Normal safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) oil does not contain GLA, but a genetically modified GLA safflower oil available in commercial quantities since 2011 contains 40% GLA.
Borage oil contains 20% GLA,
primrose oil ranges from 8% to 10% GLA,
black-currant oil contains 15-20%

And where do we get this stuff? Who is going to try that kind of oils?

Ianhair17

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would give it a shot. Perhaps we could create a mixture of these oils to try them topically and use a 0.5 mm dermaroller for a better absorption. Does anyone know if there is a natural source for equol?

abcdefg

Reaction score
Since this thread is completely random already. Did you ever wonder why we even have a cutting edge/new research forum when its produced nothing in the last 20 years? Every thread in the last 20 years or so has amounted to nothing. Think about that before going into crazy optimist mode about how in a few years such and such lab is going to cure male pattern baldness.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since this thread is completely random already. Did you ever wonder why we even have a cutting edge/new research forum when its produced nothing in the last 20 years? Every thread in the last 20 years or so has amounted to nothing. Think about that before going into crazy optimist mode about how in a few years such and such lab is going to cure male pattern baldness.
First of all, just because other things did not work in the past, it doesn't mean things won't work in the future. What kind of logic is that? How could you possibly know what will happen without even taking the state of the art into account to make an educated guess?

Second of all, NOBODY here is saying Fidia's lotion will cure baldness. Nobody said that! There's reason to believe that s-equol can give performance similar to finasteride without potential side effects. As has been mentioned several times, equol doesn't mess with 5AR (which has other functions besides making DHT), is well tolerated in people (since we know soy eaters have tolerated it without side effects in the body), is confirmed by literature to selectively bind to DHT and no other androgens, and since this treatment would involve direct 1:1 inhibition of DHT, the dose response will probably not be super steep like finasteride and people will probably be able to *actually* vary dosage, lotion strength, application frequency etc. to tune their therapy. You see early finasteride treatment already works to preserve hair nearly indefinitely in most people. It's the side effects that are the problem. Fidia's lotion could be a fantastic replacement. The basis of the treatment is not new at all.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no no no.... optimism and shitposts are what keep me from going insane.

If you don't like this thread or the new research section then just leave and let us be.

Hairismylife

Established Member
Reaction score

Introduce me a hair transplant surgeon please. Happy with that?

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
First of all, just because other things did not work in the past, it doesn't mean things won't work in the future. What kind of logic is that? How could you possibly know what will happen without even taking the state of the art into account to make an educated guess?

Second of all, NOBODY here is saying Fidia's lotion will cure baldness. Nobody said that! There's reason to believe that s-equol can give performance similar to finasteride without potential side effects. As has been mentioned several times, equol doesn't mess with 5AR (which has other functions besides making DHT), is well tolerated in people (since we know soy eaters have tolerated it without side effects in the body), is confirmed by literature to selectively bind to DHT and no other androgens, and since this treatment would involve direct 1:1 inhibition of DHT, the dose response will probably not be super steep like finasteride and people will probably be able to *actually* vary dosage, lotion strength, application frequency etc. to tune their therapy. You see early finasteride treatment already works to preserve hair nearly indefinitely in most people. It's the side effects that are the problem. Fidia's lotion could be a fantastic replacement. The basis of the treatment is not new at all.

A Finasteride replacement with no side effects would be great.

Just something side effect free that would give us the confidence to have a hair transplant knowing we can pretty much keep the rest of what we have for a long time.