Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Long term is way too early to tell. I've been on it for about half a year now. But started finasteride 4 months being in. So might be the finasteride helping.

Yeah, having taken it for years and seen it's effect on a friend, I can assure you that's the case. 4 months is the time it takes to really have a very noticeable effect imo. I was on it for 7.5 years, hair looked amazing, but ultimately I quit due to crazy brain fog and corresponding huge cognitive impairment issues - I was able to cope with them for many years, but I involuntarily quit for a week because I forgot my finasteride on a biz trip. I felt like I had woken up for the first time in years and never looked back.

But I digress, some have issues, others don't, I dont see the harm in anyone trying it until such time that saint brotzu time travels back to 2016 (in line with this thread) and delivers us from the scourge of male pattern baldness.

Anyhow, Id say if it works for you and you have little to no sides, then keep it going! :)

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
smoking bianco ha scritto:

Marlin visto che saprai sicuramente qualcosa in più di noi, senza entrare nei dettagli volevo chiederti 2 cose:
1 cosa pensi che ci sia (realmente) da aspettarsi dalla lozione?

2 domanda trita e ritrita, per l uscita in commercio ci vorranno tempi biblici?

Mi pare che la lozione del laboratorio qualche speranza di buona riuscita la stia dando, è presto per esultare, ma si può sperare che possa fare qualcosa per diversi utilizzatori.

Può essere che esca tra un anno, la mia sensazione è questa per il rilancio del brevetto a livello di vari paesi e confrontandola con analogo prodotto cosmetico Bioscalin (Giuliani) di cui si va parlando in questi giorni e che ha studio di base nel 2014.

Ciao

Fabio-Marlin

grazie Marlin sei stato molto esauriente.
ma con "lozione del laboratorio" intendi quella che sta continuando a creare brotzu o la hm?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm too scared to take it :( and I don't just mean because of the side effects. It will definitely shrink your prostate via cell death because there's a sh*t load more 5AR activity there than anywhere else. That thought scares me - will it grow back? :( Is he going to be ok?

Also I spent a bunch of time online seeing if people have had success with microdosing and I didn't find anyone with real success. Then after seeing that even the liposomal finasteride studies showed ~70 % serum dht inhibition, I realized how f*****g impossible it is to modulate effect via dosage :(

The only scheme I can think of that might work is take low dose finasteride to try to avoid tissue accumulation, this will tank 5AR, then wait 5 days or whatever until the finasteride is eliminated from your sytem and some 5AR is replenished before taking more finasteride. But fluctuating DHT levels on a weekly basis sounds like a really dumb thing to do and pretty much nobody does this or recommends this :(
I don't want my prostate to suffer because of hair :(

The only thing I can think of doing is making Brotzu's stupid lotion myself and trying it.

What I am trying to say is....help....me....
Go on finasteride while waiting for the lotion. That's what Im doing no point in torturing yourself..

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
smoking bianco ha scritto:

Marlin visto che saprai sicuramente qualcosa in più di noi, senza entrare nei dettagli volevo chiederti 2 cose:
1 cosa pensi che ci sia (realmente) da aspettarsi dalla lozione?

2 domanda trita e ritrita, per l uscita in commercio ci vorranno tempi biblici?

Mi pare che la lozione del laboratorio qualche speranza di buona riuscita la stia dando, è presto per esultare, ma si può sperare che possa fare qualcosa per diversi utilizzatori.

Può essere che esca tra un anno, la mia sensazione è questa per il rilancio del brevetto a livello di vari paesi e confrontandola con analogo prodotto cosmetico Bioscalin (Giuliani) di cui si va parlando in questi giorni e che ha studio di base nel 2014.

Ciao

Fabio-Marlin

grazie Marlin sei stato molto esauriente.
ma con "lozione del laboratorio" intendi quella che sta continuando a creare brotzu o la hm?

Esperienze con la lozione del laboratorio (by member SPATOLATOREFOLLE)
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71337

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but didn't spato rip everyone off in the GB here a while ago? Why should I trust him? What's to say he didn't just put finasteride or RU in the lotion?

i know what you mean but according to the translation or the information from 7th sense even this lotion from this spato guy has good results. I dont want to test his lotion but still good news that they have some good results with the remake of the lotion (if it is true) and I think it is...

What do yiu think about the latest information @The 7TH Sense

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i know what you mean but according to the translation or the information from 7th sense even this lotion from this spato guy has good results. I dont want to test his lotion but still good news that they have some good results with the remake of the lotion (if it is true) and I think it is...

What do yiu think about the latest information @The 7TH Sense

I have no doubt it gave results. I'm talking about all the people complaining about high E2 after bloodwork. Brotzu's patent hardly puts any equol in - 0.3 to 1% ...how are these guys getting sides so fast? The shelf life issue kinda makes sense though...

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw for the people who are interested in s-equol. I tried to source s-equol at a cheap price and failed terribly. It's actually expensive as f*ck.

Current synthesis methods known of s-equol are simply inefficient because of their low yield or low enantiomeric purity.

A quote from China, I got for $15000 for 100gram of s-equol to give you an idea.

Even then when you would actually obtain the power you would have to determine the optical purity.

The only synthesis method that is really efficient and suitable for commercial production to at least somewhat make the compound cheap is the synthesis method from Otsuka pharmaceuticals, which is patented.

Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. The patented fermentation process converts daidzein, a naturally occurring compound in soy germ , to Natural S-equol , steadily increasing the concentration of Natural S-equol until reaching a maximum concentration at 72 to 96 hours and decreasing daidzein by 95 percent. Following fermentation, the SE5-OH powder undergoes a sterilization process using heat denaturation that deactivates the bacteria. The process is designed to produce a product rich in Natural S-equol that can be used as a nutraceutical ingredient.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw for the people who are interested in s-equol. I tried to source s-equol at a cheap price and failed terribly. It's actually expensive as f*ck.

Current synthesis methods known of s-equol are simply inefficient because of their low yield or low enantiomeric purity.

A quote from China, I got for $15000 for 100gram of s-equol to give you an idea.

Even then when you would actually obtain the power you would have to determine the optical purity.

The only synthesis method that is really efficient and suitable for commercial production to at least somewhat make the compound cheap is the synthesis method from Otsuka pharmaceuticals, which is patented.

A racemic mix works just fine for the purposes of sequestering DHT.
"The anti-androgenic properties of equol are unique in that equol does not bind the androgen receptor (AR) but specifically binds 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with high affinity and thereby prevents DHT from binding the AR. Furthermore, both the R- and S-enantiomers of equol specifically bind DHT, sequester DHT from the AR and block DHT's actions in physiological processes in vivo. Racemic equol, which constitutes R-equol and S-equol and R-equol or S-equol alone, selectively bind DHT." -
Use of equol for treating androgen mediated diseases
US20060122262A1

http://www.tcichemicals.com/eshop/en/us/commodity/E0922/
https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/equol/p-7042111#?keyword=equol

Based on Brotzu's patent, one needs ~10 mg/month.

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score

Yes getting the s-equol is a big part of the problem. I still think evidence that s-equol will be the savior molecule is kind of lacking, and unconvincing. I mean it might work, but we have no idea to what extent. Does it have sides of its own? A lot of questions for something so hard to obtain, and expensive. Not to mention you need topical delivery systems
Out of all possible AA options or new androgen receptor antagonists is s-equol the best option? Doesnt feel like it.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
A racemic mix works just fine for the purposes of sequestering DHT.
"The anti-androgenic properties of equol are unique in that equol does not bind the androgen receptor (AR) but specifically binds 5α-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) with high affinity and thereby prevents DHT from binding the AR. Furthermore, both the R- and S-enantiomers of equol specifically bind DHT, sequester DHT from the AR and block DHT's actions in physiological processes in vivo. Racemic equol, which constitutes R-equol and S-equol and R-equol or S-equol alone, selectively bind DHT." -
Use of equol for treating androgen mediated diseases
US20060122262A1

http://www.tcichemicals.com/eshop/en/us/commodity/E0922/
https://www.fishersci.com/shop/products/equol/p-7042111#?keyword=equol

Based on Brotzu's patent, one needs ~10 mg/month.

Interesting yeah. Maybe on the DHT "cleavage" from the AR, or whatever the biological action is called. I'm more interested in S-equol as it displays quite strong biological activity towards ERb.

"Separation of racemic equol mixtures shows that S-equol binds with very high affinity to ERβ (Kd ~ 0.73 nM), while its enantiomer, R-equol has a far lower affinity for ERβ, instead showing a preference for ERα (Kd ~ 15.4 nM), while E2 has a Kd ~ 0.05-0.1 nM[16, 17]. These enantiomers allow for the discrimination between effects due to antioxidant effects and those due to ERβ activation."

Put it bluntly, R-equol is actually quite weak towards both ERa and ERb, while S-equol is relatively pretty potent towards ERb and weak against ERa.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting yeah. Maybe on the DHT "cleavage" from the AR, or whatever the biological action is called. I'm more interested in S-equol as it displays quite strong biological activity towards ERb.

"Separation of racemic equol mixtures shows that S-equol binds with very high affinity to ERβ (Kd ~ 0.73 nM), while its enantiomer, R-equol has a far lower affinity for ERβ, instead showing a preference for ERα (Kd ~ 15.4 nM), while E2 has a Kd ~ 0.05-0.1 nM[16, 17]. These enantiomers allow for the discrimination between effects due to antioxidant effects and those due to ERβ activation."

Put it bluntly, R-equol is actually quite weak towards both ERa and ERb, while S-equol is relatively pretty potent towards ERb and weak against ERa.

This is true, but why would you want SERM activity? I don't see anything in literature saying that competitively binding ERb and thereby preventing estrogen action is useful for combating hairloss. I actually assumed the reverse - R-equol only binds to DHT without additional effects; the only reason I see interest in the s-enantiomer is that the bacteria responsible for equol production only makes s, so r is never found "naturally" within the human body. My interpretation of this was it was just trivia. For the actual job of sequestering DHT, r-equol sounds better to me but a racemic mixture is probably the most cost effective.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is true, but why would you want SERM activity? I don't see anything in literature saying that competitively binding ERb and thereby preventing estrogen action is useful for combating hairloss.

S-equol would act as an agonist of ERb, thereby causing activation of the receptor.

This is why basically:

regrowthhhhhhh.jpg

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score