Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Contact Berlusocni to speed up the release. He needs this so he can bang teenage girls again.

He is now engaged to a woman 40 years his junior :-/
although a despicable person, Berlusconi did help the cause of bald men over here.
before he had his transplant with doctor rosati in 2004, there was a stigma associated with hair transplants. The year after people knew about his, the number of transplants doubled.

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody! Email pls!
Btw Fidia is a Italy or US company?

email is info@fidiapharma.it

they have a US subsidiary; however, their "info" email is still the one above.

you can write to them in English as everyone in the pharmaceutical industry speaks it.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Italian.

- - - Updated - - -

We should really have someone here make the stuff now. We know exactly what ingredients it takes. Is there anyone who can?

if we contacted Kane for a large group buy, you think he would make it?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To make the liposome mixture is easy, we have a person in the german forum who can do nearly everything. :D The problem is to get the ingredients. I think s equol for example is not so easy to get. Tell me, where to get the ingredients and i cann tell you later how to do he right liposome mixture.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the ingredients induce anagen or inhibit catagen? That would make this effective for most forms of Telogen Effluvium.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
S-equol seems to bind to ERb with ~20% compared to 17b-estradiol (going from 100%), which is not bad.

Binding of s-equol to ERa is very weak.

Estrogen action on the scalp hair follicle certainly intrigues me in a positive way.

- - - Updated - - -

S-equol (AUS-131) has also finished a clinical trial for benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Pre-clinical - "In the BPH model, a reduction in prostate weight with AUS-131 was similar to that of a potent anti-androgen."

As an ERβ agonist, AUS-131 downregulates the androgen receptor, and unlike marketed drugs, may actually lead to a rapid alteration of disease progression.

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
S-equol seems to bind to ERb with ~20% compared to 17b-estradiol (going from 100%), which is not bad.

Estrogen action on the scalp hair follicle certainly intrigues me in a positive way.

- - - Updated - - -

S-equol (AUS-131) has also finished a clinical trial for benign prostatic hyperplasia.

Pre-clinical - "In the BPH model, a reduction in prostate weight with AUS-131 was similar to that of a potent anti-androgen."
Do you see potential in this?

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Will S-equol cause finasteride-like side effects?

Good question. This treatment would be topical but I'm not sure if it would go systematic.

Best to get Swoop's opinion.

Swoop, just out of curiosity are you in the medical/chemistry field? Your knowledge about all this stuff is great.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If we find it'll gives us more superior benefits than finasteride, and no worse sides

xlarge.gif

I'll bite the damn bullet wearing a ****ty *** grin and say good riddance to finasteride.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, its a freaking topical so stop caring about sides. Let's think about how to get s-equol and DGLA. These two are the things which are hard to get. Maybe we could start a group buy or something like that...

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah maybe you get sides, what ever but actually we are not even able to produce or buy this topical so lets think about how to get s-equol and DGLA and later we can test and see if we get sides or not. Nobody will be able to say if there could be sides or not cause nobody has ever tested this solution so it makes no sense to discuss about possible sides at this point.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SO...can we try to use S-equol in a topical solution ? ANy lnk to buy S-Equol ? What is the dose ? 100mg/day ? It wasn't tested before ?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
SO...can we try to use S-equol in a topical solution ? ANy lnk to buy S-Equol ? What is the dose ? 100mg/day ? It wasn't tested before ?
The patent said the equol is useless without the other ingredients. Brotzu says they have a synergistic effect.

abcdefg

Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

So for the years and years we heard people talking about S-equol it might actually end up down regulating receptors and actually do something useful? Hopefully this ends up working, but for the history male pattern baldness has I will reserve judgement until its actually producing results in a study.
Hopefully this makes an appearance sooner rather than later at a reasonable price in the US. Also what male pattern baldness product ever released doesnt price gouge people like most medicine related things that have almost no justification for the pricing.

Follisket

Established Member
Reaction score
There, did my part and sent them an e-mail. Nothing to lose.

Well, I mean technically I'm losing my hair but you know.