Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive just read the booklet thats attached to that link. Fidia confirm that the lotion works locally mainly by blocking DHT and this was discovered by accident by Brotzu on the leg by looking to treat diabetes. now one major thing to consider.....

Leg hairs dont go bald due to DHT like the specific areas of the balding head due to androgenic alopecia.

They are not in anyway sensitive to loss due to DHT if anything body hair is the opposite! So how could this possibly work. Ive only just thought of this, maybe its already been discussed but it seems like a complete lie

(also I guess the pictures from that pdf attached to the link are going to be the photos that we are waiting to be put on the website....we have seen these before)
It was oringially just DGLA (a vasodilator) in liposomes. All it did was increase blood flow, which helped to grow hair in the diabetic's limb

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is a new wave of brotion believers and they did not bother reading the 1500 pages...shaaameee

Brotion lord discovered his magic potion grew (leg) hairs, by accident. Then ge tried it in one nurse's head. Then it became legend.. go figure .

Yeah. Leg hairs.

f*** you all.
Yet leg hairs have worked in transplants KEK

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank goodness. That’s reasonable by my estimation. I’d like to know why you aren’t excommunicated from this thread for reading things that way, though. Is it because you don’t call the plebeians ‘dumb c****’?
Haha bro he has been banned. He was banned like the whole month of April
There was actually a Br2 which was a lizard with a wig and he said the Brotzu regrew his hair LMAO

Reactions: br1

br1

Reaction score
Haha bro he has been banned. He was banned like the whole month of April
There was actually a Br2 which was a lizard with a wig and he said the Brotzu regrew his hair LMAO
See kids. Someone is following the thread..

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't the original compound have PGE1 aka minoxidil which obviously would make leg hair grow? And then PGE1 got removed? f*** this

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't the original compound have PGE1 aka minoxidil which obviously would make leg hair grow? And then PGE1 got removed? f*** this
Mate DGLA becomes PGE1 once it enters the body. DGLA is a precursor

On top of that, DGLA can be used as a cosmetic where as PGE1 would require it to undergo drug trials and take much longer to reach the market

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** want leg hairs transplanted on his head anyway ? Does it also grew ballsack hair ? That's really a miraculous product

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my attitude is to wait and see when it is time. not spreading negativity the whole f*****g day because it doesnt look good actually. thats what mentally instable weak persons like you do bringing themselves into a no-expectation-mood because they cant handle if something really fails.

apart from that you are neurotic. hairloss isnt your worst problem.

When is it "time"? After you've bought and used this for 6 months? What Fidia's done or not done--shown, or not shown--up until now, has no impact whatsoever on your thoughts about this?

Have you preordered the thing?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Leg hair or ballsack hair?
nutsack.gif

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vie 30/11/2018, 10:15

For the study subjects were 18 to 55 years of age (males) or 30 to 60 years of age (females).

You will find new pictures soon on our website

Kind regards

Trinov Anticaduta

filtered the new photos of Trinov!!!

Attachments

• Chewbaccaheadshot.jpg
    Chewbaccaheadshot.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 223

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Vie 30/11/2018, 10:15

For the study subjects were 18 to 55 years of age (males) or 30 to 60 years of age (females).

You will find new pictures soon on our website

Kind regards

Trinov Anticaduta
I would be very surprised if we saw any pics other than what we have seen here, people need to remember it was a 6 month trial. Unless they have patients that continued for longer outside the trial and will post a yearly pic which would actually have some meaning.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be very surprised if we saw any pics other than what we have seen here, people need to remember it was a 6 month trial. Unless they have patients that continued for longer outside the trial and will post a yearly pic which would actually have some meaning.
I doubt they’d use the pictures we saw on here, that was of one patient and it’s hard to tell if that was even legit or not (for their sake I hope for the latter...)
If they had 30 subjects I’d assume they’d use at least a couple different people to showcase improvement. Well, if this isn’t just snake oil bullshit.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is pics from the 6 months trial we simply will not see cosmetic improvements, its too early to notice anything significant, thats why i keep saying fidias trial is meaningless. Most on here need to be more realistic with expectations for improvement after 6 months.