Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

INT

Reaction score
MedchemExpress sells 10mg eqoul for $70... thats a months worth if u buy yourself
On regrowbros.com I made a thread we're buying 5 months worth of S eqoul for $100.

That sounds pretty good. Account waiting for approval. Are you going to get the S-equol tested?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That sounds pretty good. Account waiting for approval. Are you going to get the S-equol tested?
No, we've had at least one person buy from med chem express and had no complaints. It's a more reputable company than something on alibaba

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, we've had at least one person buy from med chem express and had no complaints. It's a more reputable company than something on alibaba

When I was an Undergrad research assistant at a big research university, my lab ordered stuff from them all the time.. So I wouldn't worry about purity too much.

inmyhead

Reaction score

How do you even buy from them? I saw they have written " we do not sell to patients" Dont' you have to provide them some docs or something? Also, where do they ship from US or Sweden? I saw two locations.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you even buy from them? I saw they have written " we do not sell to patients" Dont' you have to provide them some docs or something? Also, where do they ship from US or Sweden? I saw two locations.
They ship from the US and I think you need a place of business to send it to.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what kind of business, like a school or a science testing lab? i doubt they would send it to "Bald Bob's Barbers, 203 finasteride Lane CA" ?

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Atleast there was big news from Histogen yesterday.. and also very favorable trial results for breezula.