It looked disgusting - another very bad hair day.

G

I will get surgery for my chin. But this takes a lot of time for research. I don´t want to go to Poland just because it is cheaper over there. I want the top docs to do the job. And who knows whether all my problems are solved afterwards. I probably still look very ugly. Even if I was goodlooking then: I have wasted so many years of my life, it will make me depressive for the rest of my life. My youth will never come back..... :cry:

Pondle

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
If you are good looking then girls would be all over you. If girls are ignoring you, there is a reason for this. There is something about you that they do not like. You need to find what this is and fix it.

For years I blamed the lack of attention on my poor social skills indeed until I realized the truth. It was (and still is) very hard for me to deal with it, but I will have to do so if I ever want to live a somewhat "happy" life.....

It's easy to make excuses, it's harder to stand up and to take responsibility for your own destiny. Success with girls is about confidence, attitude, and the laws of probability. Even if only 1% of women would ever find you attractive, if you approach 1000 women you might get to sleep with 10 of them.

s.a.f

Reaction score
roki said:
why dont you get surgery?all you do is whine!
i didnt like my nose ,so i changed it with surgery
anything i dont like about me and can be changed i change
all you do is whine
get beter treatments ,change what you dont like about yourself
go on were waiting

No amount of surgery would make him happy with his appearance. He'd end up like Michael Jackson, same with CCS, there will always be some excuse.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
For years I blamed the lack of attention on my poor social skills indeed until I realized the truth. It was (and still is) very hard for me to deal with it, but I will have to do so if I ever want to live a somewhat "happy" life.....

I still have hope for Taug, one day he will grow up and realise and he'll have to accept that he fucked up and move on. But he'll probably be about 40 by then.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
well f*** me! hot or not . com ?!?!

jesus christ on a broomstick,i remember when i was first told about that site,i went to it and clicked 'one' for about 25 people in a row,if you are on that site then you are a f*****g idiot.........there are millions of people on this planet who are considered 'ugly' and a % of them are gonna have 'good looking' partners,it is 90% cool,and 10% looks

if you believe you have something others will be like' i dunno what it is but hes got something'!

ok so im rambling but this is getting beyond a joke,tauge you are NOT ugly,wake up to the fact that you are making excuses and get out there,wa;k down the street like you know youre it,and then when you have the opportunity,do something nice for someone,anyone......cool+nice is a huuuuuuuuuuuge combo

G

s.a.f said:
No amount of surgery would make him happy with his appearance. He'd end up like Michael Jackson, same with CCS, there will always be some excuse.

No, I will get some surgery for the chin, maybe for the nose and something else that might get fixed easily. I am not insane, I just want to look better. Not like a freak.

G

libertine said:
well f*** me! hot or not . com ?!?!

jesus christ on a broomstick,i remember when i was first told about that site,i went to it and clicked 'one' for about 25 people in a row,if you are on that site then you are a f****ing idiot.........there are millions of people on this planet who are considered 'ugly' and a % of them are gonna have 'good looking' partners,it is 90% cool,and 10% looks

if you believe you have something others will be like' i dunno what it is but hes got something'!

ok so im rambling but this is getting beyond a joke,tauge you are NOT ugly,wake up to the fact that you are making excuses and get out there,wa;k down the street like you know youre it,and then when you have the opportunity,do something nice for someone,anyone......cool+nice is a huuuuuuuuuuuge combo

I agree, it is not all about the looks. Some ugly men get hot women because of their money. I am not interested in such w****s, I want a girl to love me as a person.

IBM

Reaction score
Taug. I think you need a job.

Imagine if you were 20 years old, NW5, poor and you had to wake at 5 am to make money...

barcafan

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I want a girl to love me as a person.

Do you know see the ABSOLUTE irony?

dude i dont want to put you down but i feel so sorry for you man...you're going to be like 40 and then finally start living a little and realize you wasted the best years of your life. You probably wont have good health either at that time. You need to start smoking pot, you wont turn into an idiot and i can almost guarentie it will help your situation ALOT. What do you have to lose?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I agree, it is not all about the looks. Some ugly men get hot women because of their money. I am not interested in such w****s, I want a girl to love me as a person.

Please,please believe me Taug, you are so wrong about how most people (especialy women) think. You know nothing about love and relationships and you've been listening too much to the likes of CCS.

My parents have been married for 37 yrs and since my dad was not rich or probably a 9 on HotorNot I guess he must have a huge c*** then.
Or just maybe its love.

G

s.a.f said:
Taugenichts said:

Please,please believe me Taug, you are so wrong about how most people (especialy women) think. You know nothing about love and relationships and you've been listening too much to the likes of CCS.

My parents have been married for 37 yrs and since my dad was not rich or probably a 9 on HotorNot I guess he must have a huge c*** then.
Or just maybe its love.

this post made me laugh:p

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

No, I will get some surgery for the chin, maybe for the nose and something else that might get fixed easily. I am not insane, I just want to look better. Not like a freak.

Looks aren't #1. Being well-groomed and confidence are. The proof is that this guy can go on to become the "world's greatest pickup artist":

1150391961_0.jpg

tslady.jpg

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

Looks aren't #1. Being well-groomed and confidence are. The proof is that this guy can go on to become the "world's greatest pickup artist":

1150391961_0.jpg

tslady.jpg
Sorry blondeguy, i dont want you to think that im picking on you or anything like that but i just see so many blatant contradictions in these posts.

All that pickup artist guy did was compensate for his hair loss by stepping up other aspecs of his appearance. He cut his facial hair in an interesting design and spent a lot more money on his wardrobe. All in all, all he did was become vain about a different aspect of his appearance because another one deteriorated.

Once again, its about the desire to look good. Yet you keep stressing how its not a normal reaction for people to be so upset about losing something that made them look good in the first place. Why be well groomed? Why be well dressed? I mean, if we shouldnt care about one of the first things people notice about us because its right above our faces, then why in the hell should we care about a nice outfit?

It all comes down to the same old thing. Vanity. So you lost your hair? Go compensate by doing something else to make yourself look better because deep down, it truly is all about looks. I mean in essence thats what the advice we give each other truly comes down to.

s.a.f

Reaction score
blondeguy said:

Trust me this guy would pay almost anything to have a full nw1.

G

tauge, dont get a chin surgery. its risky i think. my chin is not perfect aswell, but i never would do surgery for it because its just too risky as long as i know. did you see the ex-girlfriend of dietcola? her chin wasnt perfect too but still she was a 9 or something on the ccs scale.

to jayb. its not everything about looks. its not. i think if it would be every ugly person would kill him/herself or be pretty unhappy. but fact is and that is proven, that pretty people are NOT happier than ugly people.

looks are important for me too , though. i have to admit that and i think for guys like us, looks are more important than for others. i think good looks can make guys like us happy. but thats not for everyone and thats one of your faults, you put everyone in one melting pot. every person is different and every group of persons is different. so dont try to say so many things generally. there are some things were you can take generalization but its not the things you talk about.

but for the other things i admit you are right.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
JayB said:
Sorry blondeguy, i dont want you to think that im picking on you or anything like that but i just see so many blatant contradictions in these posts.

All that pickup artist guy did was compensate for his hair loss by stepping up other aspecs of his appearance. He cut his facial hair in an interesting design and spent a lot more money on his wardrobe. All in all, all he did was become vain about a different aspect of his appearance because another one deteriorated.

What he did was groom himself and make himself desirable. He didn't stress and whine about hair, he showed his boldness in shaving it off and dressing in nice clothes. He also took speech and posture classes. That's not vanity; it's confidence in the way you carry yourself. You're not afraid to take up space in this world.

Once again, its about the desire to look good. Yet you keep stressing how its not a normal reaction for people to be so upset about losing something that made them look good in the first place. Why be well groomed? Why be well dressed? I mean, if we shouldnt care about one of the first things people notice about us because its right above our faces, then why in the hell should we care about a nice outfit?

Hair isn't the first thing people notice about you. Your eyes, smile, and body posture are the first. I didn't say it's abnormal to be upset that you're losing hair you liked. It's abnormal to obsess over it once you know you're losing it. It's not that big a deal specifically because all these other things matter so much more. I see a lot of guys whining about never being able to get women because of their hair loss. Have they even tried sprucing up the rest of themselves to better present their personalities? That hairline won't matter much if you walk around slouched over with your hands in your pockets, wearing a hat to cover yourself up. If you show up with a nice short haircut, well-groomed facial hair, and a smile, that's going to be more attractive than any hair style you could ever have. I've never met a girl who dated guys based solely on their hair.

There's a huge confidence problem around here, so when someone like me tries to reassure that hair doesn't play a role in your attractiveness as a person, I get arguments! Some people just don't want to let go of that reason to feel miserable. It's not your hair, friend.

It all comes down to the same old thing. Vanity. So you lost your hair? Go compensate by doing something else to make yourself look better because deep down, it truly is all about looks. I mean in essence thats what the advice we give each other truly comes down to.

Vanity is when you take it to the extreme, an excessive amount of pride and obsession. There's always a middleground, and dressing nice is something anyone can do to make themselves feel good. If you're losing your hair, there's really not much you can do outside of slowing it down with treatments for the next couple of decades. Instead of loathing your self-image every time you pop a finasteride pill, why not take the time to groom the rest of yourself to show your confidence in yourself? That's what this guy did, and he got results.

s.a.f said:
Trust me this guy would pay almost anything to have a full nw1.

Geez, you make more bold-faced assumptions than any other poster here. I'm pretty confident in saying having hair is the last thing on his mind. :)

G

blondeguy, i think your attitude is good if you re bald. its probably the best attitude you can have when you re bald, seeing it as an advantage and something good. you are proud if it and thats a good thing.

im happy for you and i think i got respect for bald guys like you who show confidence and live a happy live with it. but i just cant be like that. i just cant be. its not my way to live.