It looked disgusting - another very bad hair day.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
hairwegoagain said:
Taug, as everyone has told you to the point of nausea, you need to grow a pair and get on with things. You define "crybaby," and it doesn't have to be that way. For the love of.....either find some strength or start using rouge.

WoW - you're just a plain, flat-out loser.

Do you think its healthy for a small man to constantly wish he was tall? Do you think its healthy for a white person to always wish he was black?

do you think its healthy to play world of warcraft for 25 hrs a day? do you think its healthy being such a tactless prick?do you think its healthy opening your mouth when the only thing that comes out is UTTER F U CKING NONSENSE?!

G

libertine said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
hairwegoagain said:
Taug, as everyone has told you to the point of nausea, you need to grow a pair and get on with things. You define "crybaby," and it doesn't have to be that way. For the love of.....either find some strength or start using rouge.

Do you think its healthy for a small man to constantly wish he was tall? Do you think its healthy for a white person to always wish he was black?

do you think its healthy to play world of warcraft for 25 hrs a day? do you think its healthy being such a tactless prick?do you think its healthy opening your mouth when the only thing that comes out is UTTER F U CKING NONSENSE?!

pwned!

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
Taug..... How ugly are you? From what you write you make yourself seem like the elephant man with thinning hair. lol

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
BornBaldDieBald said:
Taug..... How ugly are you? From what you write you make yourself seem like the elephant man with thinning hair. lol

hes not even vaguely ugly,hes not even really plain looking,with a smile and some cool he'd probably clean up with the ladies.he needs to fix his attitude,thats all

G

libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

hes not even vaguely ugly,hes not even really plain looking,with a smile and some cool he'd probably clean up with the ladies.he needs to fix his attitude,thats all

so basically it will never happen for him is what you're saying

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
chino20 said:
You freaked out over 3 hairs? Dude...lol.

What's funny is that every human normally sheds between 20 and 100 hairs a day. It's sad that he counts three strands as some sign of doom.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

Taug is worst than me in the attitude department. So he is pretty much screwed.

tchehov

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hair has really begun to look disgusting, horrible over the past month or so. I don't know whether it's a Finasteride shed (I'm 4 months on finasteride). I have this runway where I used to have my shade, there's just not enough hair for a coherent parting, just a f*****g plane crash on my head, f*** it.

f***, just venting.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
libertine said:
WorldofWarcraft said:
hairwegoagain said:

At least my WoW characters have nice thick heads of hair!

G

libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

Oh, excuse me! The ratings I get on hotornot (just ask CCS), my friend´s girlfriend and the general "attention" I get from women tell me otherwise. I am ugly! I will post some new picture as soon as I get access to a scanner.

G

Taugenichts said:
libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

Oh, excuse me! The ratings I get on hotornot (just ask CCS), my friend´s girlfriend and the general "attention" I get from women tell me otherwise. I am ugly! I will post some new picture as soon as I get access to a scanner.

if you are truly that ugly then why would you want our monitors to break?

G

Well, basically I don´t care about your monitors..... You are watching my pics on your own risk!

G

Taugenichts said:
Well, basically I don´t care about your monitors..... You are watching my pics on your own risk!

you are gettin to be a big troll man. your constant whining about your ugliness and extreme hair loss is pretty lame. youa re like an nw2 diffuse and you are average looking at worst. stop pissing the prime years of your life away lol

barcafan

Reaction score
What's funny is if he buzzed his hair Very short there would be little to no visible hairloss.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

No offense, but these are excuses to whine. Who the hell cares about Hotornot, some friend's girlfriend, or perceived "general attention?"

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
libertine said:
BornBaldDieBald said:

If you are good looking then girls would be all over you. If girls are ignoring you, there is a reason for this. There is something about you that they do not like. You need to find what this is and fix it.

s.a.f

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
If you are good looking then girls would be all over you.

Not with his character and personality.

Worldofwarcraft said:
If girls are ignoring you, there is a reason for this. There is something about you that they do not like. You need to find what this is and fix it.

Its not a cosmetic issue.

G

WorldofWarcraft said:
If you are good looking then girls would be all over you. If girls are ignoring you, there is a reason for this. There is something about you that they do not like. You need to find what this is and fix it.

For years I blamed the lack of attention on my poor social skills indeed until I realized the truth. It was (and still is) very hard for me to deal with it, but I will have to do so if I ever want to live a somewhat "happy" life.....

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why dont you get surgery?all you do is whine!
i didnt like my nose ,so i changed it with surgery
anything i dont like about me and can be changed i change
all you do is whine
get beter treatments ,change what you dont like about yourself
go on were waiting