It looked disgusting - another very bad hair day.

G

Damn, yesterday I did it again. In another forum I read about some thickening stuff for the hair. It is called "Massive Mad Mud Cream" from Wella and comes in light green can. So I decided to style it a little bit. After the initial shock of losing 3 hairs after while applying it didn´t look too bad. I was quite happy with my hair and went to Uni without a hat for the first time since weeks. Ok, but then it started raining.......

For lunch I went to a restaurant. I ordered and then went to the bathroom. We all know what the bright bathroom lamps make to our hair. It just looked disgusting, scalp was visible all over the head, not only in the thin areas behind my hairline, but everywhere. So sad. The other students must have been laughing about me. I will never ever again style my hair and go out to the public afterwards..... :cry:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
For lunch I went to a restaurant. I ordered and then went to the bathroom. We all know what the bright bathroom lamps make to our hair. It just looked disgusting, scalp was visible all over the head, not only in the thin areas behind my hairline, but everywhere. So sad. The other students must have been laughing about me. I will never ever again style my hair and go out to the public afterwards..... :cry:

If anyone at uni is laughing about you its probably not because of your hair.
Are you telling me that there are no other students at your Uni with thin or receeding hair?

Pondle

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
****, yesterday I did it again. In another forum I read about some thickening stuff for the hair. It is called "Massive Mad Mud Cream" from Wella and comes in light green can. So I decided to style it a little bit. After the initial shock of losing 3 hairs after while applying it didn´t look too bad. I was quite happy with my hair and went to Uni without a hat for the first time since weeks. Ok, but then it started raining.......

Taug, I hope you don't mind me saying this but I think you're way too paranoid. You've only been on finasteride for a relatively short while, so it's likely that you've only recently started to respond. The best is probably yet to come.

I notice from your regimen that you don't use minoxidil. If you want some regrowth, why not add that to your armoury? BTW a great styling product that seems to thicken hair is Paul Mitchell Tea Tree shaping cream. It's great stuff.

Clarkyboy

Reaction score
Taug!

I’m gunna have a wild guess here but I’m pretty sure everyone you encountered with your hair in this so-called mess probably didn’t even notice any problems at all!
You have a full head of hair you need to enjoy it while you still can; you’re in your early 20’s! Get out and about and have fun. (Get some pussy).
You’re doing everything you can for your hair so forget it! worry about hairloss later on in life.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Based on the pics you posted before, your hair does not look that bad... maybe a little thin at the crown.

I think you need to see a therapist, and look into anti-depressants.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The sooner you get used to the fact that you will never have nice hair, the sooner you can get on in life. Just accept the fact that everyone is laughing at you and that you will never be good looking.

hairwegoagain

Reaction score
Taug, as everyone has told you to the point of nausea, you need to grow a pair and get on with things. You define "crybaby," and it doesn't have to be that way. For the love of.....either find some strength or start using rouge.

WoW - you're just a plain, flat-out loser.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hairwegoagain said:
Taug, as everyone has told you to the point of nausea, you need to grow a pair and get on with things. You define "crybaby," and it doesn't have to be that way. For the love of.....either find some strength or start using rouge.

WoW - you're just a plain, flat-out loser.

Do you think its healthy for a small man to constantly wish he was tall? Do you think its healthy for a white person to always wish he was black?

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hahaha wow is so funny(and wrong)

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Based on the before/after pictures I saw, it looked like Taug wasn't losing any hair at all. I think there are deeper issues going on here, and I hope Taug looks into resolving them.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i saw some SLIGHT crown thinning but nothing horrible at all... hell not even noticeable unless looking DIRECTLY DOWN on his head.

Some deeper issues here...

G

Thx, guys, yesterday was a very bad day for me. I actually wanted to go for the gym, but I was hanging around in my bed the whole day listening to music and thinking about my "hair". I think WoW has a point, I have to accept myself for what I am. I will never be goodlooking and have a pretty girlfriend. Maybe I am gonna have beautiful hair again once HM comes out, but not now. I think I am gonna take finasteride and save what I can and slow down the inevitable at least. I have set other goals in my life. I want to have a body like Brad Pitt, I am not doing this at all to attract women but rather I want to look into the mirror and be proud of what I see below my face. I am also thinking about doing an internship abroad. Who knows.....

Cya all!

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Thx, guys, yesterday was a very bad day for me. I actually wanted to go for the gym, but I was hanging around in my bed the whole day listening to music and thinking about my "hair". I think WoW has a point, I have to accept myself for what I am. I will never be goodlooking and have a pretty girlfriend. Maybe I am gonna have beautiful hair again once HM comes out, but not now. I think I am gonna take finasteride and save what I can and slow down the inevitable at least. I have set other goals in my life. I want to have a body like Brad Pitt, I am not doing this at all to attract women but rather I want to look into the mirror and be proud of what I see below my face. I am also thinking about doing an internship abroad. Who knows.....

Cya all!

I am about to give you the best advice of your life (if you are not lying)

You say you are rich? Hire yourself a personal-trainer and a nutritionalist. They are actually pretty cheap. If I can afford one, a rich person sure can.

I guarantee a personal trainer who gets you with a great plan will turn your body into Brad Pitt.

If you do exactly as I say, you will start enjoying mirrors as you look over your muscles. If you do not do what I say, you will continue to suffer through depression as your youth slips by.

START NOW! You only get uglier, more bald, and older with time. Think long and hard about that before you decide to put off gym excersise.

IBM

Reaction score
I know what Taug is feeling. When i had my hair disease i looked at other boys, at the school's restaurant, laughing with their NW1. They looked dynamic with their fancy mp3 players and mobile phones.

To the sadness i always eated alone and probing on everyone to catch of who was laughing at me. To your suprise i catched a lot of them. At that time my only wish's was to have a machine ..... Its past lets forget it.

People say that we imagine things like people laughing. But that's not true. Young humans are really b****s and when they're on a great position in life they start to joke and bully on others because they think their life will remain the same. How many of you have not joked about hungry children in Africa?

barcafan

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
The sooner you get used to the fact that you will never have nice hair, the sooner you can get on in life. Just accept the fact that everyone is laughing at you and that you will never be good looking.

That's the last thing you should do, you f***.

You should never talk sh*t about yourself....That's when you know you're f*****g pathetic.

Pondle

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I was hanging around in my bed the whole day listening to music and thinking about my "hair". I think WoW has a point, I have to accept myself for what I am. I will never be goodlooking and have a pretty girlfriend.

The reason you won't get a good-looking girlfriend is because you say defeatist, self-pitying things like "I will never be goodlooking and have a pretty girlfriend". The first lesson you should learn about the opposite sex is that 90% of girls don't like self-pitying guys who have zero self-esteem and zero confidence. You need to sort yourself out, man.

There are three critical things I'd like to point out:
(a) your hair is really not that bad;
(b) you've only just started treatment; and
(c) legions of men with far less hair than you have had plenty of success with women.

barcafan

Reaction score
Pondle said:
The first lesson you should learn about the opposite sex is that 90% of girls don't like self-pitying guys who have zero self-esteem and zero confidence.

more like 99% of girls.

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i saw some SLIGHT crown thinning but nothing horrible at all... hell not even noticeable unless looking DIRECTLY DOWN on his head.

Some deeper issues here...

Agreed. Its all in his head not on his head.

& lol @ WoW. If he really thinks this way, I'd be very surprized.