It Is The Beginning Of The First Balding Treatments From Turkey (reboost)

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Something wrong about this product, I'm sure no one ever heard about this lotion except the guys on hair loss fourms.

every company wants to make money, and to get money you have to do marketing for your product, not sell in in a lab of a university like cocanie, and make a conference with a bunch of scientist to show that your product is legit.

I guess this product is a local scam, and guys on hair loss fourms are doing a great job for a free marketing and make it an international scam.

Reactions: br1

br1

Reaction score
Now you're just being a troll. You've come to the decision that this product doesn't work for you and is too expensive. No need to keep coming back to this thread and bore everyone with your whining.

I'm balding.. Bad hair day plus scams everywhere.. But let's wait til the baby dicks hit some scalps and then we judge.. The pics without any data doesn't show nothing..

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
80 $ a month is pretty dam expensive, luckily I only need to use a small amount on my hairline. Should be more more than 2 months, I hope. Ill buy it once they have it on ebay, or w/e.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
So, this is the expected result, for $80 a month? NO THANKS

View attachment 52729

SAME sh*t. Different angle/light. Guys, please..
In time: the jerk from the Thoughful follicles, blocks almos all my comments.. Such a jerk..

looks like there's some regrowth if you ask me, if the pics are legit. 3 months for that is pretty dam impressive.

wilfred

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
looks like there's some regrowth if you ask me, if the pics are legit. 3 months for that is pretty dam impressive.
I agree however what happened after the 3 months? It just makes sense if there were still improvements to be had in subsequent months...why no more pics? To me, this makes it suspicious because it would have been harder to argue the results.

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, we should know within 1 or 2 weeks if this sh*t makes your hair stop falling out. That's what I've heard/read. "1 week and hair stops falling out".

I mean even if it doesn't regrow much or anything at all it might be a maintenance treatment.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, we should know within 1 or 2 weeks if this sh*t makes your hair stop falling out. That's what I've heard/read. "1 week and hair stops falling out".

I mean even if it doesn't regrow much or anything at all it might be a maintenance treatment.

Two weeks is waaayyy too quick.

br1

Reaction score
Not that I can confirm anything but I think it was said to be the same thing for brotzu lotion. It could all be bullshit since almost everything in this industry is bullshit.
That's bullshit!