It Is The Beginning Of The First Balding Treatments From Turkey (reboost)

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, you know...or a university could provide some scientific evidence, clinical trials, etc.

Like every legitimate university would.

Okay, you've made your thoughts known. No reason for you or others calling this a scam to come back to this thread. It's too early for any of us to know whether this is a legitimate option for hair regrowth. Over time, the truth will be revealed.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
What was the point in starting a second thread right next to this one about exactly the same subject???
I could completely understand if the other thread had a not relevant title, but the other thread title is fine.
Having two threads just makes things confusing as you have to check both.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What was the point in starting a second thread right next to this one about exactly the same subject???
Now there are 3 threads.
Why did you create a second thread if one existed before? You did the exact same thing...

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, this is the expected result, for $80 a month? NO THANKS

View attachment 52729

SAME sh*t. Different angle/light. Guys, please..
In time: the jerk from the Thoughful follicles, blocks almos all my comments.. Such a jerk..
Follicle thought guy has also blocked some of my comments :D.

Also it could just be me being super optimistic but the guy's crown looks to be improving. I want to believe so bad :'(

B

bekeero

I have contacted the representative at the university through the watsp and told me to wait to give me the full details about the product and since you are Turkish mert can you give me the correct news about the product through your contact with the university if you want to give you the number of the delegate

br1

Reaction score
2nd pic the guy's head is in a different angle, and the light is darker.. So you get the impression he's got like a little more coverage..

tsc tsc, naive baldies... so easy to milk your money...

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one thing is for sure, it's coming back to life(if not retouched /see picture) and the guy has a high norwood. ...If the results are that impressive why don't they show datas? Well maybe they don't have datas...
831059128.jpg

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahaha.. Right, if you call that "improvement", man.. no wonder you are bald yourself..
-i'm not bald. i'm looking for maintenance.
-yes this is an improvement.
-you are blind.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one thing is for sure, it's coming back to life(if not retouched /see picture) and the guy has a high norwood. ...If the results are that impressive why don't they show datas? Well maybe they don't have datas...
831059128.jpg
1) Doesn't prove anything, when my barber fucks my hair up after giving me a buzzcut, a few weeks later it looks a bit better because the hair is longer and some sh*t that was cut regrows.
2) Try taking a picture of your scalp with and without flash using your phone, notice why the f*** it looks so f*****g bald when you use flash?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Second pic guy says he only used it for 3 months. Damn baby dick lotion seems to be for real.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopefully a reliable forum member will get a bottle of this asap so we can get this tested and end the discussion...

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahahaha.. Right, if you call that "improvement", man.. no wonder you are bald yourself..

Now you're just being a troll. You've come to the decision that this product doesn't work for you and is too expensive. No need to keep coming back to this thread and bore everyone with your whining.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
been on hair loss boards for about 10 years now and this looks the same as any other scam.
I note the bottle only says vitamins... I bet it doesn't contain any stem cells whatsoever

Reactions: br1