It Is The Beginning Of The First Balding Treatments From Turkey (reboost)

B

bekeero

The cream has officially been released in Turkey and a reader of the site has shared some pictures of her ReBoost bottles, “back to the roots” it says on the package
1f642.svg
(Thank you Gizem)

SkypePhoto_20170505_003413.jpg
SkypePhoto_20170505_004855.jpg

As I’ve said, the cream has only been released in Turkey for now. According to the recent Turkish article, there was a production run of 10,000 units of ReBoost which are available for sale at the Yeditepe University. Sometime over the following months there will reportedly be an international online distributor of the cream, but we don’t know when. As we have learned over the past several months, things come out, when they come out.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am a little concerned that all I can see on the package is talk of vitamins but nothing about stem cells

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$85.. This prof and whole University staff must be fckin insane and extremely dumb if they are going to sell scammy shyte. If people don't see promised results Yeditepe and its whole staff especially professor (maybe so-called) Sahin are going to be known as the most dirty scammers ever.

Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to jump to conclusions. Those who are doubters just have to wait on the sidelines until the early adopters present their findings. Hopefully, we will hear some good news. We all could use some good news.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometime over the following months there will reportedly be an international online distributor of the cream, but we don’t know when.
I hate to be a Debby Downer
But does this plan stick out to anyone as professional?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to jump to conclusions. Those who are doubters just have to wait on the sidelines until the early adopters present their findings. Hopefully, we will hear some good news. We all could use some good news.

Yeah, you know...or a university could provide some scientific evidence, clinical trials, etc.

Like every legitimate university would.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
$85.. This prof and whole University staff must be fckin insane and extremely dumb if they are going to sell scammy shyte. If people don't see promised results Yeditepe and its whole staff especially professor (maybe so-called) Sahin are going to be known as the most dirty scammers ever.

He doesn't care, he'll be rich. Don't give him your money folks. Save it for something that will work.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a little concerned that all I can see on the package is talk of vitamins but nothing about stem cells

Who cares, by the time it got to you they wouldn't be stem cells, they'd be dead cells.

weepysad

Reaction score
Probably as legit as Turkish government coup last year. Everyone knows that Sultan Erdogan threw all the competent academicians in the cage.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
English instructions, scam going international confirmed.
Cost 85$ per month.
Check this out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/69ebl5/turkish_cream_kelopesia_new_name_proboost_is_out/
And why the f*** are their photos so "intentionally" blurry?

Pictures are NOT blurry. I can see them clearly.

Don't be too quick to judge. It might be really good. A lot of companies won't bring their
product to market because they might not have the financial means necessary to manufacture it, and
cannot keep up with customer demand.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures are NOT blurry. I can see them clearly.

Don't be too quick to judge. It might be really good. A lot of companies won't bring their
product to market because they might not have the financial means necessary to manufacture it, and
cannot keep up with customer demand.
One does not simply judge a lotion whose main ingridient is dick skin.
If you see no blur try looking on the bottom text of the first image and reading ingredients on the second.

br1

Reaction score
Seriously, is it just me or the Before and After pics of the balding man are almost identical???

Like, ZERO improvement.

br1

Reaction score
So, this is the expected result, for $80 a month? NO THANKS

upload_2017-5-6_9-35-12.png

SAME sh*t. Different angle/light. Guys, please..
In time: the jerk from the Thoughful follicles, blocks almos all my comments.. Such a jerk..

weepysad

Reaction score
I just can't see a cream, ointment or topical treatment of any sort being a resolution to the complex issue of hair loss.

Also, I have been following hair loss communities and keeping my eyes open for treatments for 7 years now... and they still go through all the effort of making crappy after/before pictures. Is anyone going to be impressed by photos of combover, i.e after pictures showing considerably longer hair than the before pictures?