It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I think you can already get Binatoprost online, is that what you're using or are you using soemtjing else?

There is cloprostenol as vet med, bodybuilders use it as well. It is waaay stronger than bimaprost.

Holy f*** $80 a mg?????

You probably checked research prices. Even kanes flour is cheaper.

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys i have really good news :)

So at 12 weeks or so on 2g/day seti I can confirm that it will stop further loss and strength existing hairs that are thinning but not too far gone. It wont in slick bald areas.

However heres the good news, as you know (if you follow my thread) that I was also doing topical PGE2 with water the whole time except for about 4-5 weeks ago for a while because I felt like it wasnt doing much and seti was doing all the work.

I WAS DEAD WRONG

I knew that PGE2 had to be involved in the hairloss process but I felt that it wasnt doing that much compared to seti after i stopped using it, since I only noticed a small decrease the speed of regrowth when I stopped using it.

But i thought logically that if the company pushing seti (Allergan) is also bush bimtaprost than PGE2 must be critical

https://i.imgur.com/bgfydpI.png

View attachment 79885

I thought maybe it wasnt being absorbed properly since I was using water as a vehicle.

I didnt want to use ethanol as a vehicle because ethanol irritates my scalp.

So I decided to microneedle my scalp very very lightly (the goal is not wounding or to draw blood) every night before applying PGE2 to increase absorption of PGE2 to the scalp and hair follicle and to cause very slight erthyma.

The first thing i noticed was that even with super super light microneedling my scalp would turn red for about 6-8hrs so I knew something was happening. This never ever happened with just water and PGE2 alone.

Its been about 3-4 weeks now and I actually see hairs growing robsutly in my temples and crown areas that I thought were hopeless.

I THINK THIS IS f*****g BIG.

I will be posting update pics as soon as my brother gets back and my hair is at leasy 9mm so that it will be the same length as all progress update pics.

In the meanwhile heres a pic of my left temples (keep in mind my hair is short right now) also i just applied pge2 after microneedling so the area is a bit sticky, waxy looking

https://i.imgur.com/24yoeun.jpg (high res image link)

24yoeun.jpg

Looks like loads of pigmented hairs coming through. I actually have seen a lot of these at the lower hairline since starting topical cetirizine.

Looks good though, the crown picture you posted the other day looks great. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing the full update pictures.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like loads of pigmented hairs coming through. I actually have seen a lot of these at the lower hairline since starting topical cetirizine.

Looks good though, the crown picture you posted the other day looks great. Congrats. Looking forward to seeing the full update pictures.
Does cetrizine act the same way as what Wes is doing?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does cetrizine act the same way as what Wes is doing?

No it doesnt block the receptor. It has been shown to reduce pgd2 levels. It is not clear what effect it has on pge2. There is some evidence that it increases it.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
same old story...................its pretty obvious that shedding is still not understood as many chems cause this. No one has done a controlled study regarding this so people stop and star in fear of shedding and we never know whether its actually good or bad.... and never will as people are often too scared to see it through.

the only thing it provides evidence for is that the actual flow chart of the 5-ar pathway and pdg2 is correct as chems exert exactly the same effect (shedding) whether they act upstream or downstream!

johnny you going to continue?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive Read That Pge2 Is Slightly Lower In Problem Scalps.......does..
anyone have any proof that confirms this? and does this not suggest that there at least 'MAY' be a window or ratio regarding pdg2 and pge2 rather than just concentrating on seti? if you actually examine westonci's regimen he is actually using PGE2. i wonder if that's why hes getting such results.

Also noted in this this study, suggested a balance also:
This was also noted in the original Garza et al., paper (Prostaglandin D2 inhibits hair growth and is elevated in bald scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia.) for aspirin:
"Our results suggest that in mouse and human skin, a balance between PGE2 and PGD2 controls hair growth. This model predicts then that efforts to reverse alopecia should optimally focus on both enhancing PGE2 and inhibiting PGD2 signaling. (**ONLY WESTONCI IS DOING THIS!!!)This model also explains why agents such as aspirin, which inhibit upstream prostaglandin synthesis enzymes (PTGS1 and PTGS2), have minimal effects on hair growth because of likely equally decreased production of PGE2 and PGD2."

someone posted this on a forum some time back :-
If I remember well in the Cotstarelis' study, PGD2 levels in a bald scalp are much more "abnormal" than PGE2 levels (which are a little bit lower than the ones in a non balding scalp).. Westonci is the only one actually RAISING PGE2 as well and not just inhibiting pdg2!!

if the above is true then surely the pge2 needs to be increased somewhat? and maybe this may be contributing towards all this shedding? is anyone else using pge2?

EDIT- Unbelievable someones just posted (westonci comments posted again below ) that has took the words from my mouth regarding this actual point!!! seems PGE2 is essential and therefore indicates there is a balance/ ratio/ window as indicated in the original study?

Hey guys i have really good news :)

So at 12 weeks or so on 2g/day seti I can confirm that it will stop further loss and strength existing hairs that are thinning but not too far gone. It wont in slick bald areas.

However heres the good news, as you know (if you follow my thread) that I was also doing topical PGE2 with water the whole time except for about 4-5 weeks ago for a while because I felt like it wasnt doing much and seti was doing all the work.

I WAS DEAD WRONG

I knew that PGE2 had to be involved in the hairloss process but I felt that it wasnt doing that much compared to seti after i stopped using it, since I only noticed a small decrease the speed of regrowth when I stopped using it.

But i thought logically that if the company pushing seti (Allergan) is also bush bimtaprost than PGE2 must be critical

https://i.imgur.com/bgfydpI.png

View attachment 79885

I thought maybe it wasnt being absorbed properly since I was using water as a vehicle.

I didnt want to use ethanol as a vehicle because ethanol irritates my scalp.

So I decided to microneedle my scalp very very lightly (the goal is not wounding or to draw blood) every night before applying PGE2 to increase absorption of PGE2 to the scalp and hair follicle and to cause very slight erthyma.

The first thing i noticed was that even with super super light microneedling my scalp would turn red for about 6-8hrs so I knew something was happening. This never ever happened with just water and PGE2 alone.

Its been about 3-4 weeks now and I actually see hairs growing robsutly in my temples and crown areas that I thought were hopeless.

I THINK THIS IS f*****g BIG.

I will be posting update pics as soon as my brother gets back and my hair is at leasy 9mm so that it will be the same length as all progress update pics.

In the meanwhile heres a pic of my left temples (keep in mind my hair is short right now) also i just applied pge2 after microneedling so the area is a bit sticky, waxy looking

https://i.imgur.com/24yoeun.jpg (high res image link)

24yoeun.jpg

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
same old story...................its pretty obvious that shedding is still not understood as many chems cause this. No one has done a controlled study regarding this so people stop and star in fear of shedding and we never know whether its actually good or bad.... and never will as people are often too scared to see it through.

the only thing it provides evidence for is that the actual flow chart of the 5-ar pathway and pdg2 is correct as chems exert exactly the same effect (shedding) whether they act upstream or downstream!

johnny you going to continue?
Yea seti is my only option, so either I'm gonna lose a lot of money going bald/ or maintain or I'm just gonna go bald. I know if I don't go all the way I'm gonna regret it really badly in the future.

Reaction score
@westonci

Do you have a link (sorry if you posted it already, so many pages) on where your buying the PGE2, from what website?

And what is the ratio of your PGE2 to water? how much do you apply per day?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@johhnnny boy- should add pge2 to the seti protocol as west has just posted pics. also why not try adding biopiperine to the oral seti to increase its efficacy.

AllerganSaveUs

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive Read That Pge2 Is Slightly Lower In Problem Scalps.......does..
anyone have any proof that confirms this? and does this not suggest that there at least 'MAY' be a window or ratio regarding pdg2 and pge2 rather than just concentrating on seti? if you actually examine westonci's regimen he is actually using PGE2. i wonder if that's why hes getting such results.

Also noted in this this study, suggested a balance also:
This was also noted in the original Garza et al., paper (Prostaglandin D2 inhibits hair growth and is elevated in bald scalp of men with androgenetic alopecia.) for aspirin:
"Our results suggest that in mouse and human skin, a balance between PGE2 and PGD2 controls hair growth. This model predicts then that efforts to reverse alopecia should optimally focus on both enhancing PGE2 and inhibiting PGD2 signaling. (**ONLY WESTONCI IS DOING THIS!!!)This model also explains why agents such as aspirin, which inhibit upstream prostaglandin synthesis enzymes (PTGS1 and PTGS2), have minimal effects on hair growth because of likely equally decreased production of PGE2 and PGD2."

someone posted this on a forum some time back :-
If I remember well in the Cotstarelis' study, PGD2 levels in a bald scalp are much more "abnormal" than PGE2 levels (which are a little bit lower than the ones in a non balding scalp).. Westonci is the only one actually RAISING PGE2 as well and not just inhibiting pdg2!!

if the above is true then surely the pge2 needs to be increased somewhat? and maybe this may be contributing towards all this shedding? is anyone else using pge2?

EDIT- Unbelievable someones just posted (westonci comments posted again below ) that has took the words from my mouth regarding this actual point!!! seems PGE2 is essential and therefore indicates there is a balance/ ratio/ window as indicated in the original study?

What are you talking about "Westonci is the only one actually RAISING PGE2 as well and not just inhibiting pdg2!!"? You never heard of the swissTemples protocol? His whole protocol is increasing PGE2 and decreasing PGD2. It is based on the 2012 findings that PGE2 promotes hair growth and PGD2 promotes miniaturization. Many people have tried it/are using it. You can see it here: http://swisstemples.com

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about "Westonci is the only one actually RAISING PGE2 as well and not just inhibiting pdg2!!"? You never heard of the swissTemples protocol? His whole protocol is increasing PGE2 and decreasing PGD2. It is based on the 2012 findings that PGE2 promotes hair growth and PGD2 promotes miniaturization. Many people have tried it/are using it. You can see it here: http://swisstemples.com

I thought we all knew that. Anyone that follow swiss protocol has been doing it.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you make castor oil easier to absorb? I recently added it to my regimen and. according to swiss temples, it can penetrate better with ethanol or dmso. Is it as easy as buying a bottle of ethanol and mixing the two together? I've read bad things about dmso so I don't want to use it

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ....getting confusing....

OK- I'm not talking about Swiss! I'm talking about in the context of people only using seti on this forum. Most PEOPLES posts lately have been talking simply about ordering and using seti and lowering pdg2 and NOT about buying pge2 or increasing pge2.

I was trying to indicate/ imply the necessity of using pge2 to get the BEST OUTCOME and find out who is using it exactly is using pge2 with seti HERE exactly like west's doing?

I KNOW ABOUT SWISSES PROTOCOL and his page. I was placing it in the context of westonci's comments and his better results WITH PGE2 hes just posted.

I have been in pm arguments with people who have stated that you dont need necessarily HAVE to increase pge2 to achieve results and are just using seti and THEY have been specifically arguing the case that there is no ratio/ balance needed between pge2 and pdg2 and all that's required is to lower pdg2 which i disagreed with HENCE the post!! a lot of the post ii copied from what i sent someone in a private message which in hindsight has caused CONFUSION. (lazy me)

What i should have added/ changed at the end is.....

....if the above is true then surely the pge2 needs to be increased somewhat TO GET THE FAR BETTER RESULTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN EXPECTING ) and maybe the fact that people are JUST USING SETI ON ITS OWN AND LOWERING PDG2 ON ITS OWN MAYBE THE REASON FOR THE LESSER RESULTS AND MAYBE FOR ALL THE RECENT SHEDDING POSTS ALSO..

hope this makes sense.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christ....getting confusing....

OK- I'm not talking about Swiss! I'm talking about in the context of people only using seti on this forum. Most PEOPLES posts lately have been talking simply about ordering and using seti and lowering pdg2 and NOT about buying pge2 or increasing pge2.

I was trying to indicate/ imply the necessity of using pge2 to get the BEST OUTCOME and find out who is using it exactly is using pge2 with seti HERE exactly like west's doing?

I KNOW ABOUT SWISSES PROTOCOL and his page. I was placing it in the context of westonci's comments and his better results WITH PGE2 hes just posted.

I have been in pm arguments with people who have stated that you dont need necessarily HAVE to increase pge2 to achieve results and are just using seti and THEY have been specifically arguing the case that there is no ratio/ balance needed between pge2 and pdg2 and all that's required is to lower pdg2 which i disagreed with HENCE the post!! a lot of the post ii copied from what i sent someone in a private message which in hindsight has caused CONFUSION. (lazy me)

What i should have added/ changed at the end is.....

....if the above is true then surely the pge2 needs to be increased somewhat TO GET THE FAR BETTER RESULTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN EXPECTING ) and maybe the fact that people are JUST USING SETI ON ITS OWN AND LOWERING PDG2 ON ITS OWN MAYBE THE REASON FOR THE LESSER RESULTS AND MAYBE FOR ALL THE RECENT SHEDDING POSTS ALSO..

hope this makes sense.
"Reason for the shedding posts" so do you think seti is useless without raising pge2?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if wests'.......pictures and analysis are objective and not wishful thinking, my opinion is this-

1 to expend all that money and limit the possible results/effects would be extremely shortsighted, unless loss has yet to take major hold.

2 Now its far from useless, halting any further loss is great, AMAZING if one has tried every other avenue for years.....but why stop there?
after all that expense?

3 get on pge2 ALSO aka westonci OR if you cannot afford pge2 take some lesser substances that definitely raise it, even if they SLIGHTLY lower pdg2 (and hope the negative effects are not too great and are offset by the raising of pge2)

4 THE above is assuming that wests'.....results are exactly as ge stated BECAUSE of the reasons he has stated.......they need to be confirmed!!

5 in conclusion it would seem the entire regime ( especially his latest update/requirement) is extremely precise, expensive, with little room for error.

6 In light of what west has JUST posted, and if his explosive results continue to improve even more due to his new method of pge2 use
then i feel that HIS EXACT REGIME may need to be re-posted ,mirrored/ pinned here(chemical quality/brand)times,dosages, exact vehicles) and get a few people that can afford it to follow it TO------A-----T!

There's too many variables at present with people buying different setis, using it in different ways, in different amounts. would be good to actually ascertain exactly the potential in this substance.

O & out!

Last edited: