It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How aggressive is your hairloss
I'm 23, at a norwood 3 with diffuse thinning. have always had a high "U" shaped hairline. I began to notice my thinning at the crown around age 22, since then it has begun to diffuse all over.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SimonC I can't even try to estimate a number on how many hairs I shed a day because its really impossible for anyone to track that accurately. I would say my shedding has neither increased or decreased with seti - however, the hairs I shed NOW seem to be more miniaturized, as in I seem to be shedding less terminal hairs. Again, it is too early to tell if this is true or not, its just how it seems to me at the moment. Also don't forget that westonci gradually increased his dosage over months. I started on 1g daily immediately. His hair is also much shorter than mine, and I imagine it would be harder to track shedding with shorter hair.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't even try to estimate a number on how many hairs I shed a day because its really impossible for anyone to track that accurately.
Valid point. I was just asking about the approximate number.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SimonC I can't even try to estimate a number on how many hairs I shed a day because its really impossible for anyone to track that accurately. I would say my shedding has neither increased or decreased with seti - however, the hairs I shed NOW seem to be more miniaturized, as in I seem to be shedding less terminal hairs. Again, it is too early to tell if this is true or not, its just how it seems to me at the moment. Also don't forget that westonci gradually increased his dosage over months. I started on 1g daily immediately. His hair is also much shorter than mine, and I imagine it would be harder to track shedding with shorter hair.
Thanks for responding to me man, another question, are the sides that easy to spot? As in are you sure you have slight insomnia now?

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Earlier in this thread I said that I might be experiencing sexual sides with seti - this is 100% not the case, as I am certain that those sides were remaining from finasteride (which I had quit 3 months prior). Those sides have mostly subsided now. The only sides I notice with seti is slight insomnia if I take it too close before trying to go to sleep. but I can just pop in a little bit of melatonin and i'm good.

Glad that's subsided. It didn't make sense for it to be the seti given the nature of the drug.

Update from my end: still getting shedding, but it may be subsiding a bit. Today I still lost 60 hairs in the shower, which is in line with the strong shedding I've experience on the seti/minoxidil regimen, but the two days prior were the best shedding days I've had since November. This is better than the shedding I was experiencing when I was just on Seti (before I started the minoxidil). Hopefully, I'll start to have more days like those.

Testing: Yesterday I sent a sample of my Lyphar seti to Janoshik for testing and I'll report back to this thread with the results when I get them.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Glad that's subsided. It didn't make sense for it to be the seti given the nature of the drug.

Update from my end: still getting shedding, but it may be subsiding a bit. Today I still lost 60 hairs in the shower, which is in line with the strong shedding I've experience on the seti/minoxidil regimen, but the two days prior were the best shedding days I've had since November. This is better than the shedding I was experiencing when I was just on Seti (before I started the minoxidil). Hopefully, I'll start to have more days like those.

Testing: Yesterday I sent a sample of my Lyphar seti to Janoshik for testing and I'll report back to this thread with the results when I get them.
What’s ur daily dose? Oh and your sedding is probably from the minoxidl, i have seen so many people worrying about shedding due to minoxidil before. There’s nothing to worry about it’s just step of minoxidil treatment.

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for responding to me man, another question, are the sides that easy to spot? As in are you sure you have slight insomnia now?
Honestly I'm not sure I even have slight insomnia, like I said I take melatonin before bed and I sleep fine, no disturbances. The few days I didn't take it, it was harder to go to sleep. The first night I took seti I was completely restless and only got 3 hours of sleep, but since then I've been fine. It's really not even a problem, probably shouldn't have mentioned it

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sick of waiting around while I see my hair starting to get shitty I’m going to be doing pigeons protocol doing 200mg a day and working up if it helps.
If you buy a years supply we may have fevi by the time we run out. And possibly other treatments (Follica,Brotzu.Replicel)

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think I can afford setipiprant at 1g a day but I'm looking for maintenance more than regrowth... do you guys think applying a 5% topical (+ weekly dermarolling) every 12 hours at least give me maintenance while I hold out for fevi?

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s ur daily dose? Oh and your sedding is probably from the minoxidl, i have seen so many people worrying about shedding due to minoxidil before. There’s nothing to worry about it’s just step of minoxidil treatment.

I'm on 2g of seti per day, 1g every 12 hours.

Agreed on the minoxidil causing the shedding. My only issue is the length of time the shedding has occurred. I started the minoxidil 7 weeks ago and the seti 9-10 weeks ago. Today was another below average day (~40 hairs). Hopefully it's the start of it subsiding.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Agreed on the minoxidil causing the shedding. My only issue is the length of time the shedding has occurred. I started the minoxidil 7 weeks ago and the seti 9-10 weeks ago. Today was another below average day (~40 hairs). Hopefully it's the start of it subsiding.
Some people have longer shedding so don’t worry about it

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Any of you who can't afford 2g daily, tried buying kane seti and doing 15% topically instead of 5%, you will thank me later. I've been doing swiss protocol for about 2 years now but just recently switch to 15% topically and the results have been amazing!

I'm going to be doing orally soon too, topically and orally at 2g daily.

Last edited:

signal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Any of you who can't afford 2g daily, tried buying kane seti and doing 15% topically instead of 5%, you will thank me later. I've been doing swiss protocol for about 2 years now but just recently switch to 15% topically and the results have been amazing!

Did you get regrowth?

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score

Please take photos , it helps build confidence and expectation for future Seti users :)

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who knows what about Selenium disulphide? on the swisstemples site it is listed as "Possible future treatments (PTGDS inhibitor increases PGE2 (endogenous)) ". in Russia it is sold under the Sulsen brand. I bought it when I went for a bunch of Finasteride. costs 2 $. In general this garbage helped me more than nizoral. I am surprised..

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who knows what about Selenium disulphide? on the swisstemples site it is listed as "Possible future treatments (PTGDS inhibitor increases PGE2 (endogenous)) ". in Russia it is sold under the Sulsen brand. I bought it when I went for a bunch of Finasteride. costs 2 $. In general this garbage helped me more than nizoral. I am surprised..

Mixed results. Nothing big. I use it once a week (2.5%) as it pretty much kills trashy sebum for the very least. Timing: before wounding.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Did you get maintenance at 5%?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for the sharing! It's almost 3 months. Do you any positive results?