It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure, but I think Seti will work better for guys which are in early stages of baldness. Same is applicable to Fina & Min, the earlier you start - the better result you will get.

Is there someone who takes Seti and still has a decent amount of hair(NW1-NW3) ?
I just reached nw3 diffuse before starting seti. I’ll keep updating every 2 weeks with results, so far not much to report but I’ve only been on it 2 1/2 weeks

inmyhead

Reaction score
Can you guys take decent photos please? So from all the logs only westonci managed to take decent photos..

I'm willing to pay some money for this... after my last haircut can't look at myself lol

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pfthaha that would be quite the long con.

Also, go see the pictures. They aren't exactly mindblowing, ridiculous results. It's more like it appears that vellus hairs have begun to make a comeback. Seti is geared toward maintenance.
I mean not really it's only been like a year and a half , I'm interested in buying some but I'm just highly skeptical of dropping 2k on a years supply of seti after all the scams I've seen over the years.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once westonci reports back the lab results of the Zhe Chem Seti I will jump on the Seti bandwagon as well (provided it's legit). I just want to support finasteride somehow to make sure that I don't lose any ground over the next few months...

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once westonci reports back the lab results of the Zhe Chem Seti I will jump on the Seti bandwagon as well (provided it's legit). I just want to support finasteride somehow to make sure that I don't lose any ground over the next few months...

AAs are still beneficial, cause DHT also increases other hair negative factors such as Dkk1.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci when are you getting your results back? Im about to purchase seti from zhe chem as well. Kane is too fucken expensive and it’s pretty sad how much he has it overpriced

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g package has been sitting in customs for 10 days. Tried contacting carrier and all they say is they will get back to me, same with the manufacturer. Never had this happen so I imagine the manufacturer was to f*****g incompetent to package it discretely.

This is a serious problem. I had a package from Kane get stuck perpetually in customs. This is why I said in an earlier post that it's good to always have 45 days of your regimen on hand at any give time so if a package gets stuck, you can re-order in time without having to stop your regimen.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got 100g for $630 from Lyphar.

Will give it 6 months to see whether it makes any difference, I don't have slick bald areas and am NW1.5 with medium diffuse thinning all over. If this actually works I'd gladly pay near enough $7000 a year. This just seems too good to be true even with the cost.

Agreed on the cost, especially since when these drugs come out as FDA approved, their prices should drop dramatically, so you really just need to pay these high prices as a bridge until that point. Sell the car, save your hair.

Also, $7k per year isn't needed. 2g per day is $4600 per year at those prices.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the sharing! It's almost 3 months. Do you any positive results?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Seti will work better for guys which are in early stages of baldness. Same is applicable to Fina & Min, the earlier you start - the better result you will get.

Is there someone who takes Seti and still has a decent amount of hair(NW1-NW3) ?

I have a good hairline still (probably still NW1 or NW2), but I'm getting thinning all over my head. So I potentially fit the bill here. I used to have super think hair, but now it's very thin and my scalp is visible in many places. I've probably lost twice the hair that most people have to begin with.

You asked about positive results, and that's why I'm posting about the shedding. The point is that even though I'm almost 3 months into this regimen, my hair is substantially thinner now than it was before. So no, I'm not seeing any positive results. If anything, the shedding from the regimen has made my hair substantially worse. I understand that after the shedding period, the hair is supposed to stabilize (and even regrow with the minoxidil) but I have yet to get to this point, which is disconcerting.

(FYI for anyone who didn't read my earlier posts, I'm combining the seti with minoxidil to hopefully get a similar result of combining fina with minoxidil. The combo is causing significant shedding and I'm waiting for that to subside. I DID get shedding on just the Seti alone, but its unclear how bad it would have gotten or how long it would have lasted because I started the minoxidil 3 weeks later which made the shedding meaningfully worse)

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci when are you getting your results back? Im about to purchase seti from zhe chem as well. Kane is too fucken expensive and it’s pretty sad how much he has it overpriced

@westonci had Lyphar's seti tested and it was legit. I have been using Lyphar's seti for the past 3-4 weeks and haven't been getting sides. I also sent out my batch for testing with Janoshik. So if you don't want to wait you can look them up. They are on Alibaba.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci had Lyphar's seti tested and it was legit. I have been using Lyphar's seti for the past 3-4 weeks and haven't been getting sides. I also sent out my batch for testing with Janoshik. So if you don't want to wait you can look them up. They are on Alibaba.
What’s his email? Thanks!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@jonnywalker93 @SamFT

Anyone want to help crowdfund €150 for testing the zhe chem seti via janoshik?

Im already 99% sure its legit, and the same source as lyphar from what ive been told on the private forum, but i know everyone here wants an official testing with a document from Janoshik like i did with Lyphar.

I willing to chip in $80 USD

keep in mind I have to spend $50 for international shipping so it would cost me $279.47 CAD ($50 CAD + €150) to test it myself. i just dont have that kind of money right now especially considering I already know its legit from word of mouth and trusted sources.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
@jonnywalker93 @SamFT

Anyone want to help crowdfund €150 for testing the zhe chem seti via janoshik?

Im already 99% sure its legit, and the same source as lyphar from what ive been told on the private forum, but i know everyone here wants an official testing with a document from Janoshik like i did with Lyphar.

I willing to chip in $80 USD

keep in mind I have to spend $50 for international shipping so it would cost me $279.47 CAD ($50 CAD + €150) to test it myself. i just dont have that kind of money right now especially considering I already know its legit from word of mouth and trusted sources.

Why not fevi ?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What does spot testing a single batch prove? You should be testing each and every batch you receive, imo!

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Weston, some quick questions for you if you dont mind:

- What's the purpose of taking 1g every 12 hours rather than 2g every 24 hours? Because of seti half life?
- After how long did you start seeing results on 2g a day?
- How do you store the formulation? Just keep it in a cupboard and take 1g out whenever you need to?

Sorry if I'm covering old ground
1.Yes half life
2. He just started 2g recently and started seeing results pretty quickly if I'm not mistaken,
3. Freezer for it to last longest, if it's a small batch room Temperature should be ok