It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1g is minimum for maintenance if your hairloss is not that aggressive

1g - 1.5g is for maintenance if your hairloss is very aggressive.

2g is for growth/restoration

This is all from my experience from dosing between 200mg - 2g progressively over the last 2 years.

My suggestion to those that want to save money is to go on maintenance dose until next year when Fevi comes out.

365g x $5.5/g = $2008 for maintaining your hair for 1 year untill fevi comes out.

Good argument. But it's not the money. It's the fear. Dude finasteride is still FDA approved and this site is freaking littered with people literally agonizing over the side effects.

Then there is the hassle of dealing with suppliers, not knowing wtf you are getting, not wanting to get in trouble with the law, etc.

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Use Zhe Chem, they sell seti at $5.5/g at orders of 200g or more

This is the price sheet that they gave me

50g—USD 8/g
100g—USD 7/g
150g—USD 6/g
200g—USD 5.5/g
All price includes shipping.

I think if you contact Zhe from their ali baba site they will take a long time to respond.

Contact a guy named Lewis ZheChem.lewis@hotmail.com he should get back to you quick.

I just ordered 200g from them. If he asks who you are just say Khalil from HairLossTalk.com referred you.

I contacted Lyphar on Alibaba, got a quick response

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your inquiry on our product Setipiprant powder.

Yes, our product purity is more than 99%, quality is guaranteed.

Price for 100g is USD584, including shipping cost(door to door).

we can make delivery within 3 working days after receiving your payment.

Please check certificate of analysis atatched. For any questions and details, please contact with me freely.

Looking forward to your reply.

So perhaps the prices are being driven down? Makes you wonder what they're buying it at if they really arent the ones synthesizing it.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I contacted Lyphar on Alibaba, got a quick response

So perhaps the prices are being driven down? Makes you wonder what they're buying it at if they really arent the ones synthesizing it.

Use Zhe Chem they are cheaper at $5.5/g

Im 99% sure they are getting their seti from the same manufacture. I just ordered 200g from them, and im testing it anyways to make it official.

For some reason they dont reply quick on their main site or ali baba

contact the guy at zhechem.lewis@hotmail.com

Last edited:

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had massive shedding from minoxidil, which turned into really good results that lasted about a year. Don't give it up. Seti can only be helping on top of that.

Thanks

Minoxidil is absolutely notorious for causing a shed in the first several weeks, so its most likely from that. I have heard a handful of people claiming that initially on seti they experienced an initial shed and then settles down. Have you had any scalp itch?

Yes, I noticed a scalp itch when I first started the seti. Added Nizoral and it immediately calmed down.

How much seti are you taking per day? You should be taking 2g/day

Also keep in mind that I started doing 200mg seti than 300mg than 500mg than 800mg than 1g than 1.4g than 1.5g than 1.6g than 2g.

It was a long gradual process over the last 2 years so i didn't really notice any shedding.

Excellent point about your gradual ramp up, @westonci. I started with Kane's salt version of seti on Nov 10th. After just a couple days of ramping up, I was quickly at 1g/day. Then, on Dec 22nd, I unfortunately had to stop the seti altogether for one week because a shipment from kane never arrived. I did receive my Lyphar shipment on the 29th though, and have been taking the Lyphar since then (so about two weeks now). Again, I ramped up in just a couple days, but this time to the full 2g/day dosage per the clinical trials and per westonci's results. Also the Lyphar seti is less expensive so the higher dosage is more palatable. I started the minoxidil around December 1st.

I immediately noticed an increase in shedding when I started Kane's seti in November. And it got much worse when I added the minoxidil in December. It's stayed fairly constant since then.

Starting and stoping seti can't be good, so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone experimenting with seti to have at least 45 days on supply at any given time so you have the ability to reorder and receive it on time, even if an order completely fails to arrive.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long is seti good for? Don't wanna buy like 200 days worth if it's good for 100 days.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Yes, I noticed a scalp itch when I first started the seti. Added Nizoral and it immediately calmed down.

Excellent point about your gradual ramp up, @westonci. I started with Kane's salt version of seti on Nov 10th. After just a couple days of ramping up, I was quickly at 1g/day. Then, on Dec 22nd, I unfortunately had to stop the seti altogether for one week because a shipment from kane never arrived. I did receive my Lyphar shipment on the 29th though, and have been taking the Lyphar since then (so about two weeks now). Again, I ramped up in just a couple days, but this time to the full 2g/day dosage per the clinical trials and per westonci's results. Also the Lyphar seti is less expensive so the higher dosage is more palatable. I started the minoxidil around December 1st.

I immediately noticed an increase in shedding when I started Kane's seti in November. And it got much worse when I added the minoxidil in December. It's stayed fairly constant since then.

Starting and stoping seti can't be good, so I HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anyone experimenting with seti to have at least 45 days on supply at any given time so you have the ability to reorder and receive it on time, even if an order completely fails to arrive.

Yes, stopping seti will cause extreme itching as all that PGD2 gets to work immediately and starts attacking the hair follicle again. Unlike finasteride which lasts about 1-2 weeks in your system since the 5-alpha reductase enzyme is replenished very slowly in the body, seti simply blocks the gpr44 receptor and only lasts about 12 hrs, so stopping it will cause a flood of PGD2 to attack the follicle again.

I remember around July 2017 when I got that bad batch of seti from that reddit user clearvisions101 and since I just started doing oral and got all those weird sides, I made that post about ending my seti regimen. For 7 days I stopped seti, and then I had a new shipment of seti arrive from the private forum this time and decided to test it out orally just because of my suspicion since other private forum users said they didnt get any sides on ther seti and to my surprise I didnt get any sides so i realized the reddit guys seti was either bunk or had something bad in it.

Anyways for those 7 days when I didnt use seti I got super intense itch which made me understand how important seti was.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He requires me to send him western union, I don't understand how to do it, could you help me out?

1. Withdraw how ever much cash you need from an atm. ie $1000
  2. Go to a Western Union location (theirs lots in every city)
  3. If its your first time they will ask for ID and make you fill out a form.
  4. Then they will ask you to fill out a form which will include the senders info (your name and address) and for the receivers info (Lewis from Zhe Chem should give you that information, it will include the receivers name and address)
  5. You pay the WU cashier the money when its time to pay.
  6. He will give your a MTCN number
  7. Email the MTCN number to Lewis and he will pick up the money from a WU location in China
  8. Done

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cheers for all the information @westonci
Do you cap the powder straight from freezer or have to let it thaw? Might be a stupid question.
Ive decided to give it a go, will start at 500mg then up to 1G a day. Im also on dutasteride and RU so dont think i will need to go to 2G. I have been using topical cet and whilst i think it works i much prefer oral treatments. Much easier than applying numerous topicals.

the smoking baby

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck to all those going on a high oral Seti regimen. Please keep the rest of us updated, even if you are finding the results disappointing.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci once this is cheaper, what do you think results with 3grams a day would look like, or do you think 2grams is around the max efficiency.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck to all those going on a high oral Seti regimen. Please keep the rest of us updated, even if you are finding the results disappointing.

Will do. I'll report back to this thread in a few weeks regarding the shedding I'm experiencing to give an update. Hopefully it subsides and this is a miracle cure.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Paid for the seti, guy is super unprofessional, asked him when he would ship, he replied, "I don't know, maybe next week, or maybe next next week."

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I remember asking him right after I paid

Just out of curiosity, how soon do you think you will ship it out? Thanks!

And he replied

Normally, the goods could be sent out within 7 working days.
But usually 3 or 4 days could provide the tracking number.

He emailed me a Fedex tracking # a few days ago and I just checked right now and its in Memphis, TN.

Last edited:

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
No and I'm almost a year on it too.

Let's hope it remains like this.
nice!

You take 200mg/daily right? (sorry if I am asking things that you have already told during this lenghty thread)
Do you consider your hairloss stabilized or even seeing regrowth?

And also, what sides do you think could occur from seti?