It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna wound and do seti and some other things as well is someone can help me find the email for the $6.5g seti lol

Use Zhe Chem, they sell seti at $5.5/g at orders of 200g or more

This is the price sheet that they gave me

50g—USD 8/g
100g—USD 7/g
150g—USD 6/g
200g—USD 5.5/g
All price includes shipping.

I think if you contact Zhe from their main or ali baba site they will take a long time to respond.

Contact a guy named Lewis ZheChem.lewis@hotmail.com he should get back to you quick.

I just ordered 200g from them. If he asks who you are just say Khalil from HairLossTalk.com referred you.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you didn't start seti, where do you think your hariloss would have evolved to now?

Im 110% sure Im genetically destined to be norwood 7. My dad became norwood 7 at age 35, his dad and all his uncles are norwood 7.

Both of my cousins are norwood 7, one of them is only 26.

My mom has female hairloss as well, her dad is norwood 7.

I noticed my temple receding at around age 17-18

Funny, were all super hairy too and half super thick full beard.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 110% sure Im genetically destined to be norwood 7. My dad became norwood 7 at age 35, his dad and all his uncles are norwood 7.

Both of my cousins are norwood 7, one of them is only 26.

My mom has female hairloss as well, her dad is norwood 7.

I noticed my temple receding at around age 17-18

Funny, were all super hairy too and half super thick full beard.

how old are you now?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok cool man cheers

its looks like me and you have a very similar pattern

destined to be nw7 but relatively slow process over 20 years

without meds i reckon youll get there around 40 like me

had I not been on Seti, I would be fucked. My hairloss wasnt a gradual process, it accelerated around age 26. Right before I hoped on topical seti for a year.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fevi for maintenance and growth of recently lost hairs + either Shiseido/Replicel/Follica or Kyocera for temples and crown.

This is why I urge young guys i.e college kids to get on seti or fevi (if they can afford it) that way they can keep their hair indefinitely without worrying about aa sides.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi for maintenance and growth of recently lost hairs + either Shiseido/Replicel/Follica or Kyocera for temples and crown.

This is why I urge young guys i.e college kids to get on seti or fevi (if they can afford it) that way they can keep their hair indefinitely without worrying about aa sides.
I'm gonna try seti, I've gotten sides from pretty much everything I've tried, RU, Darolutamide, Finasteride, Zix, all got brain fog wether it was minor or major and extreme tiredness. Let's hope seti works or else I might just lose this fight.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got my seti from Kane, i also understand the science and how it should not give any side effects but it was definitely from the seti. I was extremely horny for a few days then had the massive crash just like I did from finasteride. This seti crash took me a while to recover and i'm back to 90-95 percent now but still worried it might be due to seti and that i did NOT have a bad batch.

I'm seeing a few people complain they had sexual side effects ...

I was on Kane's seti for a month and now I'm on Lyphar seti, and I'm not getting sexual sides. Feel fine in that category. Setipiprant doesn't alter DHT levels so there's not a good scientific explanation for sides on seti.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents, I'm going to throw this out there: I'm getting serious shedding with a combined seti + minoxidil regimen. It's persisted for about 6-8 weeks now, with now signs of lightening up.

I fully understand that shedding is a natural part of hair loss treatments. However, it's persisted long enough that I think this is relevant info for the forum, specifically because @westonci seemed to be seeing results within 30-60 days. I certainly am not. In fact my hair is way thinner now than when I started because I'm losing it at a rapid and unyielding rate.

I have very different hair than westonci - it's much longer (3 - 4 inches) and curly. The nature of my hair is such that it hides thinness, which is good, but it also makes before/after pics pretty worthless: they are impacted more by the way I style my hair and less by how think my hair is. However, the nature of my hair also means that I can notice shedding and the pace of hair loss way more than most guys with shorter, straighter hair, because it's more noticeable in the shower.

I've been counting the amount of hair I get in the shower. Before starting seti & minoxidil, I would say this number was no more than 25 or so total. I'm now at 50-100 hairs in the shower. Some days it feels like there's chunks of hair coming out.

My real fear here is a that these two things are both happening: 1) the seti is just not working, and 2) the minoxidil is causing shedding but won't result in regrowth that's strong enough to make up for the shedding I've experienced.

I'm going to tough this out for at least another month, but I want to throw this out there because no one else on here is really talking about this issue, and I think it's relevant.

itsAlright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents, I'm going to throw this out there: I'm getting serious shedding with a combined seti + minoxidil regimen. It's persisted for about 6-8 weeks now, with now signs of lightening up.

I fully understand that shedding is a natural part of hair loss treatments. However, it's persisted long enough that I think this is relevant info for the forum, specifically because @westonci seemed to be seeing results within 30-60 days. I certainly am not. In fact my hair is way thinner now than when I started because I'm losing it at a rapid and unyielding rate.

I have very different hair than westonci - it's much longer (3 - 4 inches) and curly. The nature of my hair is such that it hides thinness, which is good, but it also makes before/after pics pretty worthless: they are impacted more by the way I style my hair and less by how think my hair is. However, the nature of my hair also means that I can notice shedding and the pace of hair loss way more than most guys with shorter, straighter hair, because it's more noticeable in the shower.

I've been counting the amount of hair I get in the shower. Before starting seti & minoxidil, I would say this number was no more than 25 or so total. I'm now at 50-100 hairs in the shower. Some days it feels like there's chunks of hair coming out.

My real fear here is a that these two things are both happening: 1) the seti is just not working, and 2) the minoxidil is causing shedding but won't result in regrowth that's strong enough to make up for the shedding I've experienced.

I'm going to tough this out for at least another month, but I want to throw this out there because no one else on here is really talking about this issue, and I think it's relevant.

I had massive shedding from minoxidil, which turned into really good results that lasted about a year. Don't give it up. Seti can only be helping on top of that.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

Minoxidil is absolutely notorious for causing a shed in the first several weeks, so its most likely from that. I have heard a handful of people claiming that initially on seti they experienced an initial shed and then settles down. Have you had any scalp itch?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

How much seti are you taking per day? You should be taking 2g/day

Also keep in mind that I started doing 200mg seti than 300mg than 500mg than 800mg than 1g than 1.4g than 1.5g than 1.6g than 2g.

It was a long gradual process over the last 2 years so i didn't really notice any shedding.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How much seti are you taking per day? You should be taking 2g/day

Also keep in mind that I started doing 200mg seti than 300mg than 500mg than 800mg than 1g than 1.4g than 1.5g than 1.6g than 2g.

It was a long gradual process over the last 2 years so i didn't really notice any shedding.
You gave me the email for the $6.5 per gram what about the $5 per gram? The guy I talked to was a bit unprofessional, when are you getting this seti tested?

Raffas

My Regimen
Reaction score

So your saying this seti could help keeping the hair you still have on its form as long as you use? And never worry about balding?
Would it help in restoring any losses?
And do you think you stop using it you will lose your gain like minoxidil?
I neeeed to know this plz,,