It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My seti just arrived. It is completely tasteless, and i will start treatment as soon as capsule filling machines arrives. @westonci how’s your seti taste like ? Can you plz taste your seti lil bit ? So i can finally know how real seti taste like?

Attachments

• 7A858FD9-AC7C-4072-A469-9662AEAF09B9.jpeg
    7A858FD9-AC7C-4072-A469-9662AEAF09B9.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 264

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's my regimen:
Seti 500mg twice daily (will increase to 1000 twice daily in the next few weeks)
Zix in the morning (Not sure about this but I read a study on zinc increasing pge2, other users claim success, cheap, makes hair look great)
Dermarolling once weekly (small abrasions no bleeding)
Dermastamping / wounding once weekly with LiCl (for WNT activation. wounding = just a little bit of blood, redness)
minoxidil (lipogaine) at night
.5 ml oral castor oil daily for pge2
ginger root capsules (pge2) and fish oil (for omega-6) whenever I feel like it

I know its a weird regimen but it just makes sense to me. Every little bit helps I guess. Some of this stuff might not be doing sh*t for my hair but everything besides seti is super cheap
I think im going to copy you a part of the protocol, im doing 1,25mg finasteride ed, (no sides sonfar)
Then im going to add the dermastamp one a week, (were can i get LiCl?)
Six every night and 0.5mg castor oil oral for pge2 :) Have you thought of ading topical cetrizine?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think temples alos filled out a bit if I look at the baseline pics.

It's clear to say, you can get maintenance with seti. Hope the official studies will reflect this in a few months.

And I've read a couple of times now of people having sexual sides on seti too. Weird these sides have not been reported in the official studies.

But I also know some people have sexual sides from minoxidil...
I guess your body might have a weird reaction to it, and cause you erectile problems? Either that or whoever you bought from was mixing in a little bit of Finasteride powder.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think temples alos filled out a bit if I look at the baseline pics.

It's clear to say, you can get maintenance with seti. Hope the official studies will reflect this in a few months.

And I've read a couple of times now of people having sexual sides on seti too. Weird these sides have not been reported in the official studies.

But I also know some people have sexual sides from minoxidil...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15361753

Seti and Co gonna be the deal breakers for us, as they remove the major lock on our venus hair.
Man we need that fast widely available in mass production, so poor fags like me can also afford it.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think im going to copy you a part of the protocol, im doing 1,25mg finasteride ed, (no sides sonfar)
Then im going to add the dermastamp one a week, (were can i get LiCl?)
Six every night and 0.5mg castor oil oral for pge2 :) Have you thought of ading topical cetrizine?
I'm not saying topical cetirizine won't work, because I'm really not sure... But I do know that it prevents your mast cells from releasing both pgd2 AND pge2, which isn't exactly what we want for this protocol. we want pgd2 decreased and pge2 increased in the scalp for regrowth

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying topical cetirizine won't work, because I'm really not sure... But I do know that it prevents your mast cells from releasing both pgd2 AND pge2, which isn't exactly what we want for this protocol. we want pgd2 decreased and pge2 increased in the scalp for regrowth
Isnt pge1 a pge2 antagonist?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im not sure if it does inhibit pge2. Ive only seen studies/evidence that suggest it stops pgd2. I think there was even a study floating around that it increased pge2.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 76030

View attachment 76031

Comparing the baseline pics, there is defo some improvement. Especially on the crown.

Not a miracle cure but certainly promising. Big up @westonci
Not a miracle cure, but holy sh*t this a huge step up from topical. This is practically a functional cure for anyone who's an NW3 and below, and if he were to keep this up for a long while or add a growth simulate, he could get just about all of his hair back.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you order from ?
How long after quitting finasteride did you start seti? I think the sexual sides I'm getting were just remaning from finasteride, as my body is probably still trying to balance out and hormones are fluctuating. I quit finasteride 3 months ago. I also ordered mine for Alibaba, all the suppliers from China on Alibaba sell seti made from the same lab (one of the suppliers told me this himself).

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not sure if it does inhibit pge2. Ive only seen studies/evidence that suggest it stops pgd2. I think there was even a study floating around that it increased pge2.
If you can find that study I'd love to read it, if that's true about increasing pge2 I might add it to my regimen again.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally just needs wounding consistency and a growth promoter (minoxidil or Adenosine) and he could have remarkable results.
Agreed. @westonci you wouldn't consider using minoxidil just for a 2 or 3 month trial? The results would be insane if you added it as I'm sure you know. If it helps, I've been on min for over a year and don't notice much, if any changes to my face (only dark circles sometimes but that's most likely from starting a new job and not getting enough sleep). It would def take you to the next level