It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me and a few guys on reddit and the private forum bought seti off a guy name ClearVision101 or setipiprant.research@gmail.com back in July and we all got weird side effects from it. i.e dry eyes and dry skin, and generally felt like sh*t.

The seti im using right now is from Lyphar and i have absolutely 0 sides on it, and i had it 3rd party tested so I know its actually seti.

Which goes to show how important it is to get your seti from someone reputable, I was desperate at that time.

Right now I just ordered 200g from Zhe Chem since its the cheapest ive found and i will be getting it 3rd party tested by Janoshik.

Im pretty sure its legit from what ive heard, but I want it officially tested.

I would recommend Lyphar as well but they are selling at $6.5/g vs Zhe Chem's $5.5/g
Plz post your lab test results!!

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on Fevipiprant price request. I have been contacted with Chinese lab that sell fevipiprant on Alibaba. They say for 15g it’s $10,700 which is f*****g expensive than Seti. If you ever considered to take fevi, just take seti for a year or so, then change to fevi when Allergan release fevi next year

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on Fevipiprant price request. I have been contacted with Chinese lab that sell fevipiprant on Alibaba. They say for 15g it’s $10,700 which is f*****g expensive than Seti. If you ever considered to take fevi, just take seti for a year or so, then change to fevi when Allergan release fevi next year

i hope it is released next year so i can finally stop seti.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been taking seti for almost a week now, obviously I cant update on progress yet, but I have a question for the other guys here taking it. I have a capsule making device ( cap'm quick) coming in the mail, but for the meantime I have to take the setipiprant without a capsule. My savage method is just pouring the powder into my mouth and downing it with water as quick as possible. I've noticed that my seti is an odorless and tasteless white powder. Weird that this drug has no taste, not even a bad one... is this normal?

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I've been taking seti for almost a week now, obviously I cant update on progress yet, but I have a question for the other guys here taking it. I have a capsule making device ( cap'm quick) coming in the mail, but for the meantime I have to take the setipiprant without a capsule. My savage method is just pouring the powder into my mouth and downing it with water as quick as possible. I've noticed that my seti is an odorless and tasteless white powder. Weird that this drug has no taste, not even a bad one... is this normal?
Didn’t you get your seti from xi’an ? I’m waiting for mine to arrive. I’m actually surprise it’s tasteless.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna start wounding as well can someone link me on eBay where they buy it from? Also how many times a week they wound/ add Licl, tried searching for someone to clarify but couldn't really find much.

Raffas

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there
I ve been reading about this ghetto protocol,,, i am on an early stages of a receding hair and thinning hair, i need your opinion,, What should i do? I can barely know the differences between minodixil and other stuff and i barely used one,, also do you think this protocol can help you keep your hair for a lifetime if it started on early stages, any way im open to all your expertise.
I am 28.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone explain me in depth and link me some study of LiCl?? Im thinking to start that to!!

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score

Agreed. I already priced out Fevi from multiple different suppliers back in Oct '17 and it was something like $30k per year at the proper dosages. @ZenHead , my guess is that the Fevi price you found is bogus. Of course, I think you should check on it because if it is real, it would be amazing, but just beware.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We should put some more thought into what @InBeforeTheCure said about LiCl (from https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...nic-hedgehog-review.94131/page-3#post-1338083):

Anyone who understands the biochem able to comment?
Interesting, I saw a study claiming that an 8% LiCl solution after wounding is ideal (don’t ask me for the link because I don’t even remember where it was from), so I attempted it twice - both times I saw MASSIVE shedding, like the morning after there would just be clumps of hair falling out. Pretty terrifying. I think I used way too much LiCl. For those of you using LiCl, what’s your method?

Reaction score
I noticed you said your seti was tasteless. I also first took it by just swallowing it before i started taking it in capsules, but mine tasted absolutely gross. I also got sexual side effects similar to finasteride with my seti, deff not placebo effect.

Was my seti most likely not seti?? Should I try another batch from one of the listed suppliers you guys mentioned and give it another shot. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed you said your seti was tasteless. I also first took it by just swallowing it before i started taking it in capsules, but mine tasted absolutely gross. I also got sexual side effects similar to finasteride with my seti, deff not placebo effect.

Was my seti most likely not seti?? Should I try another batch from one of the listed suppliers you guys mentioned and give it another shot. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated
Op had the same problem, decided to try a different batch and got way better results.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It’s weird you’re getting those kind of sides. It’s even weirder that I might be getting them too. I was slowly recovering from finasteride sides even 3 months after quitting the drug (sexual sides). Jan 1 ironically I was feeling great, full function returned and libido / all that other good stuff came roaring back. Started taking Seti on Jan 3, and 3 days later I had sexual sides again. Maybe it’s just a fluctuation and part of recovery from finasteride, but damn those few days felt so much better than where i’m at now. I understand the science behind Seti and how it shouldn’t give these side effects so I’m not blaming Seti for it - but i’ll be keeping an eye on it for sure.