It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is anyone at all getting sexual sides with Seti? I have them but i’m thinking it’s still from finasteride, just weird that I had a great few days and now I’m back to side city after starting seti

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
7 Weeks on 2g/day Setippiprant

Please Read First

- I'm using a new camera to take pictures (iphone 8 plus) so the lighting is different from previous pictures.
- I have not wounded/dermarolled in over 2 months
- I have not applied PGE2 in over a month

And yes my hair is the exact same length as all my previous shots. Since starting oral seti 18 week ago I always take update pics right after a 9mm haircut all around.

https://i.imgur.com/Hfh7nsz.jpg (High res link)

Hfh7nsz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gxaYSJn.jpg (High res link)

gxaYSJn.jpg

My thoughts

I feel like seti works much better on hairs that are thinning but not too far gone (this is why i HIGHLY encourage young guys to get on seti early so that you can infidelity maintain what you have and regain any recent losses and never have to deal with sexual sides, brain fog etc. and can move on with your life) If their are areas of slick baldness like my temples and center of my crown, it will take much longer to work and you might need minoxidil or other boosting agent to help those areas grow.

I feel like seti 2g/day is doing 95% of the working when compared to PGE2 and wounding. This is because I stopped both wounding and PGE2 and havent noticed any loss and if anything the 2g/day seti has added more thickness since my last update.

If anyone here decides to do 2g/day seti + wounding + minoxidil you would pretty much be cured.

I have decided to not take minoxidil due to personal reasons, but I dont want to discourage others from trying it.

Last edited:

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Despite the lighting/camera being different, there is definitely some thickening all around -- most notably in the midscalp and even the donor. Hopefully you will continue to see results for as long as possible, i also hope dropping the other parts of your regimen won't stall your progress . The temples are always a b**ch and probably will need a transplant if you chose to go down that route.

You've also posted this thing in the past - https://www.docdroid.net/YoujheL/170825-sgf57-how-to-use-master.pdf

Very curious -- have you given it anymore thought or are you just planning on doing the seti and see where that gets you?

Thanks for all of your efforts and documentation!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Despite the lighting/camera being different, there is definitely some thickening all around -- most notably in the midscalp and even the donor. Hopefully you will continue to see results for as long as possible. The temples are always a b**ch and probably will need a transplant if you chose to go down that route.

I think if I add minoxidil to crown it will be a done deal. Im not using any growth promoting agents right now.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Please Read First

- I'm using a new camera to take pictures (iphone 8 plus) so the lighting is different from previous pictures.

And yes my hair is the exact same length as all my previous shots. Since starting oral seti 18 week ago I always take update pics right after a 9mm haircut all around.

View attachment 76009

View attachment 76010

My thoughts

I feel like seti works much better on hairs that are thinning but not too far gone (this is why i HIGHLY encourage young guys to get on seti so that you can infidelity maintain what you have and regain any recent losses and never have to deal with sexual sides, brain fog etc. and can move on with your life) If their are areas of slick baldness like my temples and center of my crown, it will take much longer to work and you might need minoxidil or other boosting agent to help those areas grow.

I feel like seti 2g/day is doing 95% of the working when compared to PGE2 and wounding. This is because I stopped both wounding and PGE2 and havent noticed any loss and if anything the 2g/day seti has added more thickness since my last update.

If anyone here decides to do 2g/day seti + wounding + minoxidil you would pretty much be cured.

I have decided to not take minoxidil due to personal reasons, but I dont want to discourage others from trying it.
I gotta admit I was skeptical you were getting any regrowth at first but I definitely see a little difference. In my opinion I'm not sure it's worth all the time, money and effort you've been into this but there's definitely some slight regrowth and you've been maintaining.

Regardless of that I give you huge kudos for following through on this and keeping us updated on your trials.

Since you've dropped dermarolling and PGE2 what's your regiment these days?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I gotta admit I was skeptical you were getting any regrowth at first but I definitely see a little difference. In my opinion I'm not sure it's worth all the time, money and effort you've been into this but there's definitely some slight regrowth and you've been maintaining.

Regardless of that I give you huge kudos for following through on this and keeping us updated on your trials.

Since you've dropped dermarolling and PGE2 what's your regiment these days?

Just oral seti. 2g/day (1g in morning and 1g in evening)

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
noticeable improvement on the crown and some thickening all around kudos OP for testing seti for all us plebs

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"If you take 2g seti / day and wounding, you'll be cured"... based on what? Plus like $600/ mo for Seti is out of most people's budget. I must say, you are getting regrowth in the crown though.

Reaction score
I got my seti from Kane, i also understand the science and how it should not give any side effects but it was definitely from the seti. I was extremely horny for a few days then had the massive crash just like I did from finasteride. This seti crash took me a while to recover and i'm back to 90-95 percent now but still worried it might be due to seti and that i did NOT have a bad batch.

I'm seeing a few people complain they had sexual side effects ...

nypdz

My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci Great results ! You are amongst the very few on this forum who is posting regular, sharp and consistent photos. Thank you for doing this.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think you'll get regrowth without wounding or pge2. But you will maintain what you have, which is also good.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm literally retarded at ordering these things + I have slight brain fog right now so that definitely doesn't help, how can I order the $5.5g that you're currently getting wesconci? Can you provide the link?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Please Read First

View attachment 76009

View attachment 76010

My thoughts

I feel like seti works much better on hairs that are thinning but not too far gone (this is why i HIGHLY encourage young guys to get on seti early so that you can infidelity maintain what you have and regain any recent losses and never have to deal with sexual sides, brain fog etc. and can move on with your life) If their are areas of slick baldness like my temples and center of my crown, it will take much longer to work and you might need minoxidil or other boosting agent to help those areas grow.

Definitely regrowth at the crown. But, if you compare the baseline top pictures to the current one i see a massive difference. The hairline, albeit smaller hairs, are growing much farther forward and there is more density overall. Especially around the mid frontal/horsehoe area. Congrats @westonci, im really impressed considered no minoxidil or AA. I am definitely going to start oral setipiprant in the future, but will wait to hear the results of the clinical trial, just to confirm that the results are consistent for others.