It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you doing the rest of the PG treatment or only seti?
Here's my regimen:
Seti 500mg twice daily (will increase to 1000 twice daily in the next few weeks)
Zix in the morning (Not sure about this but I read a study on zinc increasing pge2, other users claim success, cheap, makes hair look great)
Dermarolling once weekly (small abrasions no bleeding)
Dermastamping / wounding once weekly with LiCl (for WNT activation. wounding = just a little bit of blood, redness)
minoxidil (lipogaine) at night
.5 ml oral castor oil daily for pge2
ginger root capsules (pge2) and fish oil (for omega-6) whenever I feel like it

I know its a weird regimen but it just makes sense to me. Every little bit helps I guess. Some of this stuff might not be doing sh*t for my hair but everything besides seti is super cheap

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, you'd need 150mg a day. Of course we'd have to find out the optimal dosing ourselves for male pattern baldness like westonci did with seti (even if he had help from looking at kythera's clinical trial dose). And @Jonnyyy this is waaaay cheaper than seti. at $10 a gram, only needing to take 150mg a day would be about $1.50 a day. Idk if these prices are true or not but it almost seems to good to be true.. anyway if I didn't just receive 150 grams of setipiprant I would try this and test it. But i'll leave that up to someone else for now
No yea I know you need way less than Seti, I was just commenting that the price per gram is almost as cheap which is astonishing.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No yea I know you need way less than Seti, I was just commenting that the price per gram is almost as cheap which is astonishing.
Right it really is. This supplier must not know that you need waaaay less than setipiprant. Someone should take advantage of this before they decide to bump the price! If it stays at this price and it's legit I'll be switching for sure

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right it really is. This supplier must not know that you need waaaay less than setipiprant. Someone should take advantage of this before they decide to bump the price! If it stays at this price and it's legit I'll be switching for sure
Yea or maybe he just knows he'll sell a sh*t ton, or he forgot to add a 0 or two

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi is also easier, you only need to take it 1x day. Seti's half life is a lot shorter if I recall correctly, that's why you need the split the dose with seti.
That's true, I hope the possibility for sides aren't as bad as propecia.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we wont have to worry about sexual / mental sides with fevi or seti. Those are a deal breaker for me. However yesterday was my 2nd day on seti and it was reaaallly hard to go to sleep last night. Might be a coincidence but that's a reported side

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we wont have to worry about sexual / mental sides with fevi or seti. Those are a deal breaker for me. However yesterday was my 2nd day on seti and it was reaaallly hard to go to sleep last night. Might be a coincidence but that's a reported side
I already have problems being tired all day sometimes, so if that's a possibility to get worse then f*** I'll probably have to go bald

mecevik

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys wouldn't high amoung topical seti/fevi be very effective than oral? I know westonci tried it but I haven't seen anyone who used high dose topical.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone more focused on oral dosing over topical ? I understand the trials are 2g of seti a day (Oral) however Swiss temples only ever used 5% topical and just 10mg oral no ? Presumably assuming the correct vehicle is used topical would be both equally/more effective and much cheaper ?

Reactions: Oro

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why is everyone more focused on oral dosing over topical ? I understand the trials are 2g of seti a day (Oral) however Swiss temples only ever used 5% topical and just 10mg oral no ? Presumably assuming the correct vehicle is used topical would be both equally/more effective and much cheaper ?

Already tried topical at maximum dosage for over a year and only got maintenance. i switched to oral and getting much better results.

Swiss is also on dutasteride

Sometimes things sound good on paper, but just doesn't pan out in practice.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we should organize a group buy and test it
We definitely should. f*** I’m not currently in America, if I was I probably do it just because to get fevi, if sh*t is real and it’s that price we will save ton sh*t of money till 2019. I went to talk to hair transplant doctor yesterday, my norwood is somewhwre between 1-2 he can’t really told which stage exactly i am in. I think someone definitely should try it.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually contact the company that was posted in regards to fevi as to what the cost is per gram? In 99% of cases the price that is posted in the listing is NOT the actual price. Don't be surprised when they answer back and they say the price for 1 gram isn't near $10-$20.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually contact the company that was posted in regards to fevi as to what the cost is per gram? In 99% of cases the price that is posted in the listing is NOT the actual price. Don't be surprised when they answer back and they say the price for 1 gram isn't near $10-$20.

A lot of the labs on Ali baba do bait and switch, where they post fevi and than when you message them for fevi, they say we dont have fevi right now we have seti, RU, CB etc. etc.

Also according to the admin on the private forum fevi is incredibly hard to make in large batches > 1kg, every attempt so far has failed, and so its not cost effective since labs can only make small batches of fevi at a time so they charge $900/10g to recoup their time and effort.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of the labs on Ali baba do bait and switch, where they post fevi and than when you message them for fevi, they say we dont have fevi right now we have seti, RU, CB etc. etc.

Also according to the admin on the private forum fevi is incredibly hard to make in large batches > 1kg, every attempt so far has failed, and so its not cost effective since labs can only make small batches of fevi at a time so they charge $900/10g to recoup their time and effort.
Actually I been talking to all the dealer’s on Alibaba.com to get fevi. The reason they are out of fevi is because chinese new year is coming and they close all the factory include seti and etc. I heard we have to wait till late February to get fevi. The chinese new year is
Feb 16th.

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro ,I need help!:(:(
Im NW2 to NW3
my temple is completely bare, the forelock and midscalp is sparse

The use of Dermaroller is only available in completely bare areas(temple), or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used
I find forelock and midscalp have many new hair is growing out, andhair follicles of anagen hair(maybe only 1 cm of the newly grown hair) seem very shallow,if is it used in Sparse hair area can harm the newly grown hair follicles?

My English is not good, I hope you can understand my confused and help me:)

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi bro ,I need help!:(:(
Im NW2 to NW3
my temple is completely bare, the forelock and midscalp is sparse

The use of Dermaroller is only available in completely bare areas(temple), or sparse areas(forelock and midscalp) can also be used
I find forelock and midscalp have many new hair is growing out, andhair follicles of anagen hair(maybe only 1 cm of the newly grown hair) seem very shallow,if is it used in Sparse hair area can harm the newly grown hair follicles?

My English is not good, I hope you can understand my confused and help me:)

You can use dermaroller (although dermastamp is better since it donest pull as much hairs out) on both the slick bald areas and the areas where the hairs are sparse.

Honestly I havent dermastamped or added pge2 in over a month and my hair is still getting thicker thanks to 2g/day seti.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can use dermaroller (although dermastamp is better since it donest pull as much hairs out) on both the slick bald areas and the areas where the hairs are sparse.

Honestly I havent dermastamped or added pge2 in over a month and my hair is still getting thicker thanks to 2g/day seti.
You said your face and skin were grayish looking from seti, did that eventually go away?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You said your face and skin were grayish looking from seti, did that eventually go away?

Me and a few guys on reddit and the private forum bought seti off a guy name ClearVision101 or setipiprant.research@gmail.com back in July and we all got weird side effects from it. i.e dry eyes and dry skin, and generally felt like sh*t.

The seti im using right now is from Lyphar and i have absolutely 0 sides on it, and i had it 3rd party tested so I know its actually seti.

Which goes to show how important it is to get your seti from someone reputable, I was desperate at that time.

Right now I just ordered 200g from Zhe Chem since its the cheapest ive found and i will be getting it 3rd party tested by Janoshik.

Im pretty sure its legit from what ive heard, but I want it officially tested.

I would recommend Lyphar as well but they are selling at $6.5/g vs Zhe Chem's $5.5/g

Last edited:

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for helping:D