It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
No ball ache from finasteride here. No noticeable side effects for at least 10 years of use, either.

spooon - It's funny, 10 years ago I don't remember anyone claiming that finasteride permanently ruined their dick. Now it's The Big Fear(tm). WTF happened? It used to go like this:
1. Acquire finasteride. Take for 6 months and evaluate results.
2. Get gyno? stop.
3. Get low libido? maybe stop, maybe tolerate it.

If I'm the ignorant one here, please correct me. However we keep seeing more posts of young guys thinking that finasteride is some big scary gamble, and the fear doesn't seem justified. I mean FFS the fear didn't even used to exist.

You know what is a gamble? Taking high doses of experimental drugs. If you think finasteride is so risky but it took 15+ years for us to figure that out, what the hell are you doing considering a drug that we barely know anything about? And 2g... that's 2000mg per day. Of an experimental, unreleased drug with a barely-known side effect profile. Compared to 1mg of something that we know a lot about, that millions of people take every day.

We all want hair, but let's just try to use our heads.

I hear you i really do but the stakes are so high with finasteride. there's a lot of men out there that would risk a side effect to anything, anything but their manhood and i understand that, hell i'm one of them.

spooon

Established Member
Reaction score
can you post some more pics of your vertex. I think you would be a perfect candidate for seti, if you could afford it that is. You have to do 2g/day or dont bother with it at all.

My advice for those with @spooon level of baldness is to get on seti or if you dont mind finasteride for 1 more year untill we can get our hands on Fevipiprant in 2019
Here are some photos i took today. I have quite a large circle of very thin hair. It's just the top hemisphere that bothers me, the bottom half can be camouflaged by buzzing back and sides. Does Seti actually grow or thicken existing hair? As you can see my thin parts actually have decent coverage it's just so damn thin. My crown/vertex has been like this for several years. Toppik works great but i'm fed up of that. I had a couple of online consultations on the strength of similar photos and apparently i have retrograde alopecia (thinning out neckline) which means i don't have enough donor area. I'm only looking for a modest improvement.

Attachments

• HT2.jpg
    HT2.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 487
  • HT1.jpg
    HT1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 430

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine if a person is buying straight from the manufacturer then they would be getting it cheap compared to the middlemen on Alibaba. Did they quote you a price?

A while back a user from China mentioned it off hand and now I believe it. Hell Kane probably gets it from the same manufacturer.

Yeah, the manufacturer's price was right around the quotes of the other labs who get it from them. basically all of the prices I got were in the same ballpark, around $600-$700 for 100g. If you order a larger quantity the price is lower per gram as I'm sure you already know

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the manufacturer's price was right around the quotes of the other labs who get it from them. basically all of the prices I got were in the same ballpark, around $600-$700 for 100g. If you order a larger quantity the price is lower per gram as I'm sure you already know
Wow that's $30 per day if you're on 2g a day, ridiculous amount of money.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that's $13 per day if you're on 2g a day, ridiculous amount of money.

So, roughly 340€/month. Quite fuckin expensive.
When Fevi (which is way better than Seti) and Daro will be out in 2019, price will decrease dramatically.
Just one year to wait.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, roughly 340€/month. Quite fuckin expensive.
When Fevi (which is way better than Seti) and Daro will be out in 2019, price will decrease dramatically.
Just one year to wait.
Yeah man, definitely don't want to be spending this much but its my last shot. I'll definitely switch to fevi when it comes out, I have seasonal asthma so it should be easy for me to get. Does anyone know if fevi has been tried by anyone for Androgenetic Alopecia? I cant find anything at all

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna get eaten alive saying this sh*t in the big seti thread, but...

Tell that to the countless people who had severe side effects from fina. It's blocking one of the major male hormones, it's foolish to think it won't have any other major side effect(s) on the body.

Of course it has side effects, like every drug. I'm just saying that people fear it more than they should.

I'm one of the few people who can compare the two since I took both of them, and I can guarantee you the side effects from seti are almost non existant in comparison with fina.

That's just like, your own experience, man. I also tried seti and it completely ruined my sleep. People get different results from different drugs.

The whole point here is that trying to decide between
1. Well known decades old drug, used daily by millions of people with proven results
vs
2. Mega doses of nearly unknown drug, used by a couple of people online with questionable results​
is just ridiculous. Try the well known drug. If it doesn't work for you, then stop. This is what everyone did for years until the hysteria started.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna get eaten alive saying this sh*t in the big seti thread, but...

Of course it has side effects, like every drug. I'm just saying that people fear it more than they should.

That's just like, your own experience, man. I also tried seti and it completely ruined my sleep. People get different results from different drugs.

The whole point here is that trying to decide between
1. Well known decades old drug, used daily by millions of people with proven results
vs
2. Mega doses of nearly unknown drug, used by a couple of people online with questionable results​
is just ridiculous. Try the well known drug. If it doesn't work for you, then stop. This is what everyone did for years until the hysteria started.
I don't think anybody willing to try these expirementals hasn't taken a pill of Finasteride yet.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OP also hasn't ever tried finasteride. This thread has unfortunately diverted into focusing solely on pgd2 inhibition, which was only a portion of the PG Protocol to begin with. Posts about MAINTAINING on Seti are certainly great to see, but the protocol was always about REGROWTH which still included using an anti-androgen such as finasteride or dutasteride.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Will fevi be also given for hair loss or will we have to fake asthma? That is ridiculous.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP also hasn't ever tried finasteride. This thread has unfortunately diverted into focusing solely on pgd2 inhibition, which was only a portion of the PG Protocol to begin with. Posts about MAINTAINING on Seti are certainly great to see, but the protocol was always about REGROWTH which still included using an anti-androgen such as finasteride or dutasteride.

I don't mind it tbh. We already know finasteride works. I don't mind seeing the potential of seti/fevi alone before seeing the potential of it being used in a combo with finasteride. For some of us seti may be enough and we wouldn't need to risk it with finasteride sides. Imho westonci is doing a great favour to us documenting his results even if he ain't following the protocol by the letter.

klostberg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me an update on the whole seti/fevi thing in the future? Do we know that this will work? Do we know it will be released for hairloss?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone give me an update on the whole seti/fevi thing in the future? Do we know that this will work? Do we know it will be released for hairloss?
Fevi 2019, Seti 2021. Seti is being trialed for mbp right now, fevi is being trialed for asthma but in theory should work better than Seti. As far as knowing if it will work, it appears that it is excellent for maintenece and thickening but probabaly won’t regrow much hair. The problem is that fibrosis occurs in areas that have been bald for a while. It is very hard for hair to grow in those areas. You’d probably get pretty decent regrowth with a Seti, minoxidil, and wounding regimen. That’s what I’ll be starting soon when my Seti arrives.

klostberg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Fevi 2019, Seti 2021. Seti is being trialed for mbp right now, fevi is being trialed for asthma but in theory should work better than Seti. As far as knowing if it will work, it appears that it is excellent for maintenece and thickening but probabaly won’t regrow much hair. The problem is that fibrosis occurs in areas that have been bald for a while. It is very hard for hair to grow in those areas. You’d probably get pretty decent regrowth with a Seti, minoxidil, and wounding regimen. That’s what I’ll be starting soon when my Seti arrives.

Got it. I've been on finasteride for 3 years. I'd say im somehwere between a NW1.5-2. It's been pretty good with maintenence, but I'm starting to thin a bit all around. Thinking I'm going to start using minoxidil and keto in the new year. Theoretically if I get some regrowth and good maintence from til 2019, fevi should probably help me, right? Or will I need a prescription for fevi?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it. I've been on finasteride for 3 years. I'd say im somehwere between a NW1.5-2. It's been pretty good with maintenence, but I'm starting to thin a bit all around. Thinking I'm going to start using minoxidil and keto in the new year. Theoretically if I get some regrowth and good maintence from til 2019, fevi should probably help me, right? Or will I need a prescription for fevi?
Probably going to need a prescription since it’s for asthma. Some doctors prescribe drugs off label though so you might get lucky. And if your not on minoxidil while also on finasteride, definitely get on it. finasteride is good for maintence and minoxidl will help with the regrowth. They work so much better together

klostberg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably going to need a prescription since it’s for asthma. Some doctors prescribe drugs off label though so you might get lucky. And if your not on minoxidil while also on finasteride, definitely get on it. finasteride is good for maintence and minoxidl will help with the regrowth. They work so much better together

Hmm. I wonder if I'll be able to get on Fevi considering I've been diagnosed with mild asthma before. On the minoxidil thing- I haven't even thought about using it before because I didn't need it. You think it could still work well even though I've been on finasteride for 3 years? I'm concerned that any potential gains will be short lived.