It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So a bit of good news. I did some napkin math.

I have (in order of when im going to receive it)

• 50g left from alibaba source
  • 75g from the private forum
  • 200g im currently buying from alibaba source
  • 25g from the private forum
That give me 350g supply or about 6 months at 2g/day

at the end of the 6 months paypal should give me my $3000 back that they are holding hostage right now which will carry me over untill 2019 when I can finally buy Fevipirant.

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think theyre only legally allowed to do it for 180 days in the worst cases.

They took a few grand from me and never gave it back.

After they still wouldn't budge 1 year later, I tried to resolve it through the buyer who unfortunately took the money and ran. PayPal are a scam for sellers, banking money and building interest on it, all the while offering ridiculous excuses as to why.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So a bit of good news. I did some napkin math.

I have (in order of when im going to receive it)

• 50g left from alibaba source
  • 75g from the private forum
  • 200g im currently buying from alibaba source
  • 25g from the private forum
That give me 350g supply or about 6 months at 2g/day

at the end of the 6 months paypal should give me my $3000 back that they are holding hostage right now which will carry me over untill 2019 when I can finally buy Fevipirant.

From what I know and saw in the past, sticking 24/7h to the phone is the best way to deal with paypal issues.

Did you already try to talk one of them? I am pretty sure this was not really a right thing to do and might be possible to fix with communication.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
son of a b**ch.

does anyone know how long it takes to send a bitcoin?

Its been more than 2 days now and still showing unconfirmed

https://blockchain.info/tx/113b6b5b48f2684470d10d3dbbfc1cc75f760a92b411fe6a1d3f493982f3b12a

People are telling me it takes 2-3 weeks for a transaction to drop from mempool to get access to your bitcoins again?

I need to send this sh*t asap to my quadrigacx account to withdraw so I can buy more seti.

f*** this sh*t is stressful, its making my OCD flare up again. First paypal bans my account and now this sh*t happens.

Last edited:

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My order of Seti from alibaba is being shipped out this week, but the supplier asked for my company name so it can clear customs easier. Obviously I don’t have a company, so should I just make one up? If anyone has any experience or tips about this it’d help out a lot!

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My order of Seti from alibaba is being shipped out this week, but the supplier asked for my company name so it can clear customs easier. Obviously I don’t have a company, so should I just make one up? If anyone has any experience or tips about this it’d help out a lot!

was it zhe chem? they never asked me for my company name. they just label it as something else. Ive never had issues with them.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No problems yet. Have you tested their seti?
No I haven’t gotten the chance to, I haven’t received any Seti yet. I ordered it, and then the supplier told me that he accepted my payment without knowing that it had just sold out. This was almost 2 weeks ago, and he just notified me saying the new batch was just created and will be shipped out soon. So this makes me feel like they are true to their word and not selling me some random white powder.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
No I haven’t gotten the chance to, I haven’t received any Seti yet. I ordered it, and then the supplier told me that he accepted my payment without knowing that it had just sold out. This was almost 2 weeks ago, and he just notified me saying the new batch was just created and will be shipped out soon. So this makes me feel like they are true to their word and not selling me some random white powder.
Hmm, I contacted 3 different suppliers for seti the past month and all claimed they were out of seti and wouldn't be available until this week. Kinda confirms my suspicion that they all buy from a single manufacture and sell at a mark up.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm, I contacted 3 different suppliers for seti the past month and all claimed they were out of seti and wouldn't be available until this week. Kinda confirms my suspicion that they all buy from a single manufacture and sell at a mark up.
Exactly. I actually found the “base” supplier, but it wasn’t the one I ordered from. The base supplier told me himself that all the Seti from the Chinese suppliers on alibaba comes from their lab

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Hmm, that is strange, Xi'an Lyphar told me the same thing as did Zhe Chem.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well at least we know Alibaba Seti would be legit since you tested X’ian Lyphar’s, which comes from the manufacturer that most likely supplies all (or most) of alibaba. The suppliers that I were talking to were very professional and one of them added 5 grams to my order for free, due to them being out of stock when I placed my order. With that being said I probably won’t test their seti, I’m pretty confident it’s the real deal.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I actually found the “base” supplier, but it wasn’t the one I ordered from. The base supplier told me himself that all the Seti from the Chinese suppliers on alibaba comes from their lab
I imagine if a person is buying straight from the manufacturer then they would be getting it cheap compared to the middlemen on Alibaba. Did they quote you a price?
A while back a user from China mentioned it off hand and now I believe it. Hell Kane probably gets it from the same manufacturer.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Any updates on 2g daily? Still seeing thickening / regrowth?

For some really weird reason 2g/day seems to be some kind of sweet spot. Like ive noticed a night and day difference between 1.5g/day and 2g/day to give you some idea.

Which is actually kind of bad because it means anyone doing less than 1.7g/day is wasting their money for the most part.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to know! Kind of like how finasteride loses effectiveness if you go below 0.2mg. You’re doing 1g twice daily, correct?