It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried it for over a year. 2g/day oral seti blows topical seti out the water. Dont waste your money unless you want to max out on maintenance with topical.
So no sides at all with the oral solution at all? You don't see anything different in your body other than your hair growing back?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So no sides at all with the oral solution at all? You don't see anything different in your body other than your hair growing back?

I honestly havent noticed anything at all. And believe me im hyper vigilant.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming in nicely! May I ask why you are using PGE2 and not PGE1? the brotzu lotion is using DGLA which is a precursor to PGE1, which much of the (apparent) success of the lotion is attributed to. I'm not saying one is better than the other because I'm not sure, I'm just curious.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Coming in nicely! May I ask why you are using PGE2 and not PGE1? the brotzu lotion is using DGLA which is a precursor to PGE1, which much of the (apparent) success of the lotion is attributed to. I'm not saying one is better than the other because I'm not sure, I'm just curious.

Brotzus lotion however had stability problems, maybe not the same holds for PGE2.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzus lotion however had stability problems, maybe not the same holds for PGE2.

PGE2 is more potent, is also interacts negatively with PGE1. You can just leave some time in between, but still. Esp. after wounding FGF9 has been shown to be missing for hair follicle neogenisis, and it happens that PGE2ep3 gives us that.

Speaking of that, cant you get a better technology for the PGE2? I mean it vaporizes like a firework. For example that topical finasteride which was hyped recently builds a film and then slowly releases it without any spikes. Wounding works longer than the 15min pge2 spike, so there should be massive potential hidden.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
f*** I really wanna try seti after my Daro experiment I'm hoping prices will drop real soon.
I just took my first 80mg oral acid setipiprant. I bought it from LUO, the daro guy. It was a bit cheaper than Kane salted setipiprant.

I couldn't handle the seti from Kane but it was legit. So i am beginning with low dose.

@westonci you took multiple setipirant and other versions gave you sides right? Any idea why those gave you sides?

jgray201

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci Congrats mate, really impressed with the regrowth at the hair line, its looking great, especially since you are not on an AA or minoxidil. I think improvements in overall density will take time considering where you have come from, but also that pictures are under harsh light. Do you feel like density has improved in normal day to day appearance?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Weston bro you clearly lack of something..
I don't know what but...Promising after all.
You need 2 things : turn all them vellus to full thick hair and here is CYCLOSPORIN A.
And secondly, a better CRTH2 : Fevipiprant.

So in paper, Fevi + Cyclo can truly lead you to the ultimate next step.

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need 2 things : turn all them vellus to full thick hair and here is CYCLOSPORIN A.

It's been only 3 weeks since he is on 2mg seti per day. Imho if he can keep it up for something like 6 months and the results keep accumulating he will still see a great improvement with current pace. I hope his wallet isn't hurt a lot in the process though.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Yes! Fevi + Cyclo would be epic.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Do you think Cyclo would be a worthy addition to a high dose setipiprant regimen? My seti is on the way, will be taking 500mg twice daily. I haven't seen anyone trying cyclo, but I am open to suggestions. Consider me a guinea pig haha. I'm willing to try anything EXCEPT antiandrogens or Androgen receptor blockers.

cocona

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes! Fevi + Cyclo would be epic.

Yeah this would improve hair growth but wnt inhibition is unlikely to be a pathological factor as explained by this:

Classic developmental pathways controlling hair morphogenesis likely will not be directly affected in a disease like Androgenetic Alopecia.
  1. Many potent developmental pathways have been shown to modulate hair follicle function (wnts, shh for example(57)). However, if these pathways were directly modulated by androgens in Androgenetic Alopecia for example, the phenotype of Androgenetic Alopecia would likely be considerably broader. A more plausible model is that Androgenetic Alopecia will modulate upstream pathways which only indirectly modulate these very powerful developmental pathways. Prostaglandins might be that modulator factor.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3982925/

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think Cyclo would be a worthy addition to a high dose setipiprant regimen? My seti is on the way, will be taking 500mg twice daily. I haven't seen anyone trying cyclo, but I am open to suggestions. Consider me a guinea pig haha. I'm willing to try anything EXCEPT antiandrogens or Androgen receptor blockers.

Short answer : yes. But don't go orally, try topically at 5% first

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard rule: Google each drug that gets hype like so...

"Cyclosporine LNCAP"

First article:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17615153/

"Further studies in LNCaP cells revealed that CsA and FK506 were able to block or attenuate several stages of AR signaling, including hormone binding, nuclear translocation, and activity at several AR-responsive reporter and endogenous genes. These findings provide the first evidence that CsA and FK506 can negatively modulate proliferation of prostate cells in vitro. "

Ta-da! And there you have it, your quasi-antiandrogen.

Seriously, every single drug that shows a cosmetically noticable result WORKS ON LNCAP AND BPH CELLS.
You forgot the mice...mice and ready in 5 years