It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an off topic but relevant query if mine:

People say inversion therapy, massage, decalcification all loosens up the scalp and increases blood circulation hence nutrirnt supply. Now my question is that this also implies an increase in supply of T and DHT?

So what is the answer?

inmyhead

Reaction score
Just started using castor oil today, trying to use it in my regiment.

Anyone have a recommended usage frequency?
That stuff is sooo oily (as the name implies) wondering if I can get he benefit using it 3 times a week or so..

What are most people using for PGE2 these days and how frequently are you applying it?

In my view castor oil is impossible to use unless you are receeding type ( use it for temples only ) or you are buzzing your head already.

People say inversion therapy, massage, decalcification all loosens up the scalp and increases blood circulation hence nutrirnt supply. Now my question is that this also implies an increase in supply of T and DHT?

So what is the answer?

That low circulation theory is soo incomplete... If you haven't noticed, people with male pattern baldness lose some hair from sides too ( the right next to your temples, idk how it's called - https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b4/b1/94/...oss-treatment-treatment-for-thinning-hair.jpg here he is holding it with his right hard. People without male pattern baldness have a triangle here just like him and people with progressed male pattern baldness lose that triangle and have a straight line.

Btw, i saw like 8 months old kid/baby yesterday and he was so diffused over norwood area. In my view male pattern baldness is most likely caused by immune system.

UberBaldaten

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci

You have done a great deal of help to the community by posting your results and experiences and we thank you.

Yet I can not fathom why, after seeing that there's some little progress with hair loss, you wouldn't jump on topical anti androgen, if you are scared of oral finasteride/dutasteride, considering there was a study of scientists doing once every 3 months mesotherapy with Dutasteride with no side effects ?

From my experience high dose oral is much more effective than topical seti. Kane sells an altered sodium version of Setipiprant.

The chemical structure is a bit different than the original setipiprant molecule. ive heard its 90% as effective as setipirant if used orally.

Original Setipiprant molecule (Below)

View attachment 71908

and kanes Sodium/salted Seti (below)

View attachment 71909

So i would not recommend Kane for oral seti.

resbond.jpg

rupture

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my view castor oil is impossible to use unless you are receeding type ( use it for temples only ) or you are buzzing your head already.

I dont think so, I use a suringe to get to scalp Mix it 50 50 with emu oil

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

So what is the answer?

Mwamba simply told me "there was a lack of "competition"within the scalp between the good stuff and the bad stuff".
We know who wins at the end, then comes the inflammation of the follicles.... I don't see why an increased circulation would not improve the situation .

agree. I was doing dmso/castor oil with "long" hairs it was a nightmare. I had to buzz cut. When I apply it I also massage my scalp during few minutes.

Last edited:

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im partially doing this for experimental purposes. If i added minoxidil or an anti-androgen everyond would be saying they are doing all the work.
Sorry if it has already been answered,but for how long have you been applying the pge2 for ?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a member of that private forum. There is nothing to see there actually... Just some mad conspiracy theory stuff and occasional group buys for some random( sometimes hair )stuff

You don't answer the question. I assume it's a no,nobody has pics and he claimed to have sucess and maintain on seti + he had stopped duta as he said himself.
I don't know if it's true then.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't answer the question. I assume it's a no,nobody has pics and he claimed to have sucess and maintain on seti + he had stopped duta as he said himself.

Exactly. If you're on that forum @inmyhead then you've seen him mention plenty of times in the shoutbox that he's nw0 and is maintaining all regrowth gained through the PG protocol w/ just dutasteride. You're fine to make your own assumptions otherwise of course, but why pass them off as fact in your posts?

inmyhead

Reaction score

No, he is still on duta, and I haven't seen him claiming that he maintains on seti..

Exactly. If you're on that forum @inmyhead then you've seen him mention plenty of times in the shoutbox that he's nw0 and is maintaining all regrowth gained through the PG protocol w/ just dutasteride. You're fine to make your own assumptions otherwise of course, but why pass them off as fact in your posts?

And do you really believe his claims?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, he is still on duta, and I haven't seen him claiming that he maintains on seti..

He was on Duta long before he started his protocol if I remember well.
And westonci and few other are proof it's working not perfectly but it's working. Without AA and minoxidil so a real alternative to Big 3.
Can be complementary though

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why wouldn't I? His protocol is just DIY Follica + Cots' other studies in a home-brewed regimen. Just b/c he hasn't followed up w/ a "final result" pic? So he can get told his results are photoshopped / not good enough / picked apart by the idiots on here who continue to say it's all a scam to sell more Seti on that forum? I'd be curious to see a final pic too, but I don't go jumping to calling it all bullshit just b/c I haven't yet.

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score

Unfortunately I think your right, stuff is a pain but it seems there's no really good source/supply of PGE2 out there for cheap.
I will say however, it's been interesting hearing about all the WNT pathway stuff and wounding being more directly related.

I have to wonder if anyone out there is trying to bring PGE2 to the market in the future..

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think your right, stuff is a pain but it seems there's no really good source/supply of PGE2 out there for cheap.
I will say however, it's been interesting hearing about all the WNT pathway stuff and wounding being more directly related.

I have to wonder if anyone out there is trying to bring PGE2 to the market in the future..

I dont think thats going to happen :(

I actually consider getting a uvb lamp and doing the swiss sunburns. PGE2 in his raw form just vaporized (https://www.reddit.com/r/SwissTemples/comments/4a2upe/pge2_q_a/d0xlkfd/ ), so I actually wonder if it does much as people would most likely see some adverse effects due to it being also pro-inflammatory.

Sunburns are also something no one considered doing back then due to cancer risk. I am not too sure about that, swiss considered it as safe with just a UV-B lamp. It is true that photo-therapy with UV-B actually is well studied and has a good safety profile, but I never read anything about controlled sunburns. For sure it is probably nothing you wanna do globally aka just for the temples. As probably no one aside from swiss tried this, I assume this might be one of the potential reasons why only he had the big success.

Another thing I considered, but threw due to lack of data on safety is frost bites. It seems also to increase PGf2a a lot and if you treat the frostbite accordingly you also get PGE2. With just some cooling packs this might be super simple but not sure about times etc as well as risks.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im partially doing this for experimental purposes. If i added minoxidil or an anti-androgen everyond would be saying they are doing all the work.

lol, you throw so much money at this just to prove something. I admire that ;)

If you added some anti-androgen your result might explode though...

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's very interesting @HairCook thank you for sharing!

Hehe it seems that you have to be somewhat of a masochist to keep your hair these days or at least attempt to do so.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would switch to Fevi if i could. we have to wait untill 2019 for that. In the meantime i will stick with seti.
I searched for Fevi suppliers and did find a couple, but the quotes I got were outrageous. Something like $30k for a few months supply.