It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
October 22, 2016

Right Temple After Applying Seti/PGE2

Hair is still holding up and then some thanks to Seti and PGE2

Note:
  • I havent dermastamped in 1.5 months so I absolutely know the results would have been better if I didnt skip it.
  • Since my last update 2 months ago, Ive been skipping so many days in applying Seti out of laziness and because I would come home 4am after going to the bar with friends and be to tired to apply it.
  • Im no longer going to be chasing after girls and to be honest its a huge distraction and waste of time. Im going to be following the protocol religiously again starting today.

ZBxdTO5.jpg

xS05Crd.jpg

Last edited:

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
It look about the same as 2 months ago (except there's a few random longer hairs), I think this proves that wounding is definitely important for regrowth, but not for maintenance.

Last edited:

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
I really don't understand why the private forums are so quick to ban people who aren't white racists. I mean, don't they actually want users and customers? Seriously. Not everyone is white. This is the internet FFS, we could be any colour, ethnicity or nationality.

Last edited:

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont get it though whats with the regrowth vs maintenance if you regrow your maintaining the hairs that are regrowing?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not against Folliman or anyone else, but anyone new reading this dont expect to get to NW0 or anywhere near that, at best you will get some vellus hairs as shown by the OPs own experience.

I'd love to be proven wrong but until then you are more likely to be wasting your time and money.

Been on seti regimen for since december of last year. On and off really, cuz i ran out in june, restarted sometime in august.

Anyways, here is what i noticed. These velus hairs are just the first step. They gonna fall out and regrow thicker. then new velus below them will regrow, and so on, moving hairline lower. But the problem is, there arent that many of these new regrowing hairs and it does take a several cycles to regrow significantly thicker. So it seems like its gonna take a long fuking time to achieve decent density. Id say you need 1-2 years to see decent results at this pace. In line with ar blocker i think.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Been on seti regimen for since december of last year. On and off really, cuz i ran out in june, restarted sometime in august.

Anyways, here is what i noticed. These velus hairs are just the first step. They gonna fall out and regrow thicker. then new velus below them will regrow, and so on, moving hairline lower. But the problem is, there arent that many of these new regrowing hairs and it does take a several cycles to regrow significantly thicker. So it seems like its gonna take a long fuking time to achieve decent density. Id say you need 1-2 years to see decent results at this pace. In line with ar blocker i think.

Are you wounding?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you wounding?
of course!

another interesting thing, when i first started wounding, i hardly had any blood. Now lots of droplets. Hopefully it means scalp is building new capillaries for hair.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

If your hair is thinning than Seti, PGE2, dermastamping + LiCl will take care of it and reverse the miniaturization.

As for slick bald areas. Ive noticed a weird phenomena, imagine this forrest being your hairline and the plains being your slick bald scalp.

When you apply Seti, PGE2 and Licl + Dermastamping. Rather than trees growing all over the plain, the forrest gets larger and marches forward.

Basically the temple recession that i have is getting lower and lower. I believe there needs to be nearby stem cells for the vellus hairs to turn terminal and thats whats happening.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
You can feel the force of the Vellus.

Off topic - Do any of the ingredients you are using happen to be present in Brotzu's lotion? someone else might know this..

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think that if you stamped in the NW0 area, the hair in the NW1 territory would grow faster?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could you get a picture at roughly the same angle and distance as the reference picture? Comparing at different distances is much harder. PS congrats on your temple recovery, this regime plus minoxidil could be a game changer if it wasn't so difficult to get the PGE2

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Where, I'm wondering what will happen if you combine it with minoxidil.

His hair would grow faster on minoxidil but it wouldn't be the actual results. He would lose the hair when minoxidil was discontinued.

The thing I like about this protocol is that you do all the crazy stuff for regrowth for 1-2 years (maybe more for more advanced NWs) and when you get to the point where you're satisfied you will be able to maintain it with antiandrogens/setipiprant. Very low maintenance. :)

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His hair would grow faster on minoxidil but it wouldn't be the actual results. He would lose the hair when minoxidil was discontinued.

Out of interest do you think that you could use minoxidil lotion to turn your vellus hair terminal, and then maintenance using oral minoxidil?

Lotions aren't very low maintenance when you've got long hair I'm afraid.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Out of interest do you think that you could use minoxidil lotion to turn your vellus hair terminal, and then maintenance using oral minoxidil?

Lotions aren't very low maintenance when you've got long hair I'm afraid.

Definitely possible if you don't mind hair growing all over your body. I'm just not so sure how safe it would be for your overall health.

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely possible if you don't mind hair growing all over your body. I'm just not so sure how safe it would be for your overall health.

I've been on oral for a month, the dermo said the only side effects were dizziness.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score