It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
April 7, 2016 (baseline of Vertex)

pg80Pyh.jpg

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im 100% sure thats not the case. I dermastamped my head alone for 8 months about 4 years ago. And got no where near the results im getting now.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
your right side (our left) looks slightly thicker. I think you will not see major growth on the vertex+temples until the middle is done growing. With this reasoning I think it's better to prioritize the midscalp when you apply PGE2

tress_dreams

Reaction score
Moderate results but the current seti study is at 1000mg daily oral. So, when seti is cheap enough to do 1000mg orally in addition to finasteride and minoxidil then that might be something.

Along that line of thinking, I reached out to rechemco about their high seti prices. I made sure they're aware of the current phase 2a study at 1000mg; and that their prices are prohibitively expensive at that dosage. Their response:

"Actually the price for these new products is quite high and we are trying to make a new way of synthesis to push the price down and give the possibility to purchase them to everybody."

I think if one of these companies is smart they'll find a way to lower the price of seti (larger batches, different method) so we can all afford to try a "proper" dosage. I'll gladly add it to my regimen if I can get a year supply for ~1200.

younha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I've been looking at the progress pics for a while now and I just can't see any progress. I can't believe some people are talking about amazing results. Am I missing something?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who don't see any progress, maybe try the objective lotion.

711773hair.jpg

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I noticed this picture and saw this reply coming.. But he obviously made an error on this pic, this is not the baseline.. Look the picture where he almost has a slick bald vertex that's where he obviously comes from

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
For those who don't see any progress, maybe try the objective lotion.

711773hair.jpg

Honestly, it seems to work.
The problem is that he is not using any AA.
With dudasteride, the results the results could have been better. Sad.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Did n't want to wade in again for this thread, but things are getting ridiculous. Props to westonci for spending his time and money on this but this has clearly failed. Talking about maintenence is really clutching at straws...

I've taken hundreds of pics of my hair and I can make things looks worse or better just by adjusting the exposure/flash settings and taking different angles.

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Honestly, it seems to work.
The problem is that he is not using any AA.
With dudasteride, the results the results could have been better. Sad.

It either conclusively works or does n't work, there is no middle ground. The whole point of this regime is that it's not meant to rely on AA's. Again could have been better rather then would have been better.

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this thing works to maintain it still dud cost wise.
Just buy 40grams of RU for 500$.