It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dhBOB6S.jpg

35 Week Update (Left Temple)

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Zoom into the Pics.

Hairs from behind the temple are getting super f*****g strong and able to grow over the temple recession.

Really excited with results so far. Pics really dont do it justice. Its slowly framing my face again.

Absolutely 0 sides (Physical and cosmetic)

Last edited:

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
the pics do it justice, but bear in mind the average poster here also thinks anything less than recovering to a NW0 in 3 weeks is a scam

Its very good, should give you motivation to keep it up.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
the pics do it justice, but bear in mind the average poster here also thinks anything less than recovering to a NW0 in 3 weeks is a scam

Its very good, should give you motivation to keep it up.
Well, he didn't regrow a single terminal hair in 8 months... But well if one has time to waste on ST joke, why not after all.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huge props for him trying it out.There are people who dont grow a single terminal hair on finasteride after 8 months, but still get regrowth. All those treatments need time.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, he didn't regrow a single terminal hair in 8 months... But well if one has time to waste on ST joke, why not after all.

his temple has come in by about a half inch, but this just magically happens, not a result of hair growth or anything like that :rolleyes:

you stupid c***

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
his temple has come in by about a half inch, but this just magically happens, not a result of hair growth or anything like that :rolleyes:

you stupid c***
Stupidon not stupid c***. But let me help you. :)
upload_2016-11-29_16-57-55.png

upload_2016-11-29_16-59-59.png

Indeed you were right, the second pic shows it well!

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For me you are loosing money for nothing !
Keep your money for Histogen, Shiseido, SM, Follica, Brotzu....

Honestly. One guy pays a lot of money and risks his health to either debunk a myth or to test something that might work.

80% of all startups in the medical sector don't go anywhere.

I'm not confident it will work, but to harass a guy just because he is trying is pathetic.
Be supportive or stay away.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly. One guy pays a lot of money and risks his health to either debunk a myth or to test something that might work.

80% of all startups in the medical sector don't go anywhere.

I'm not confident it will work, but to harass a guy just because he is trying is pathetic.
Be supportive or stay away.

So furthermore, he's risking his health and you say that it's better to continue... Come on...

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, keep in mind that he has missed like 2 months of treatment total. So this is really like 6 months in and these are not peak results yet.

@westonci Thanks for sharing progress, man. It gives me hope.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes needs to take more accurate puctures why is the first one dry hair and the other two wet in different lighting and angles.

Flint

Reaction score
Hes needs to take more accurate puctures why is the first one dry hair and the other two wet in different lighting and angles.

Also, if he were to take his pics with the hair combed back, we could differentiate between a lower hairline and longer forward-combed hair. To me it looks like the stringy locks that hang down come from further back than the hairline. I cant see if the hairline has moved at all, and you still see plenty of skin between the hairs. The hair does look less miniaturised at any rate.

It's been one full year since Swiss Trumples last update btw.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, if he were to take his pics with the hair combed back, we could differentiate between a lower hairline and longer forward-combed hair. To me it looks like the stringy locks that hang down come from further back than the hairline. I cant see if the hairline has moved at all, and you still see plenty of skin between the hairs. The hair does look less miniaturised at any rate.

It's been one full year since Swiss Trumples last update btw.

If you observe his hair in the baseline pics, it was too short and miniaturized, it wouldn't grow that long back then. I do agree that we need more consistent/clearer pictures from different angles though, like the baseline ones.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind I was losing hair rapidly before i Started the protocol!!!

My brother who is one year older than me has lost a lot of hair in the last year.

Ive basically maintained and then some.

Bottom line: if you want to maintain your hair without any of the side effects listed below (which is why I got on the protocol in the first place)

Physical

• Libido decrease (finasteride)
Cosmetic
  • Gyno (finasteride)
  • Body fat (finasteride)
  • Dark circles around eyes (minoxidil)
  • Eye bags (minoxidil)
  • Bloated face (minoxidil)
  • Aged skin/Wrinkles (minoxidil)
  • Hair on places you dont want (minoxidil)
Mental
  • Brain fog (finasteride)
  • Depression (finasteride)

Get on Seti and start dermastamping at the least, untill Histogen/Shidedo comes out

Last edited: