Is This Forum Dying? ( Seven Word Title ...)

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It feels like we ran a mile, doesn't it boys?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just logged in to see if anything interesting was going on, and the first thing I thought was where the hell are all the classic members.
You're not my type.

Funkymonk1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy, nice to see you are doing well and have moved on. I really would not say I stayed here to rebuild. I really don't think most people really cared if I was here or not. Due to my addictive nature, I attached myself to this forum mostly out of boredom and on occasion to give advice. But the most I got out of this forum was entertainment because as you know this place is full of "characters". I never actually felt I belonged here so I have slowly learned to detach from this place. I am glad you found a place where you are appreciated and can have the type of conversations that interest you. You were one of the best posters on here and will always be a legend.

@DoctorHouse I think you're probably more respected then you realise. You give good advice and you come across as a genuinely good bloke.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
This forum was much more entertaining a year ago . I used to spend 2 hours a day on here. Granted part of the reason I stopped was cause I stopped obsessing about my hair loss , but man I miss the old forum :/

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This section was epic a year ago, just look at topics dated 2017.

Mods politic pretty much ruined this subforum and most of active members have been banned or migrated to another forum (like me and plenty of others "oldfags")

So yeah, this subforum is more dead than alive.
Moved where?