Is This An Unattractive Head Shape?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think mine is quite similar, though I haven't shaved yet. Seems kinda bulbous. I'll erase this thread after a couple days because it's useless as f*ck.

upload_2018-1-16_15-8-10.png

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you don't cope with MBP by deluding yourself that you look OK bald. you cope with it by becoming rich.

I think a good cope is knowing you look O.K. haha... back to the point!! ok head shape or not?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Bucky, good head shape. Lucky you!!

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you didn't answer my question!
sorry pal, you'll never see me saying a bald dude looks good, not even bruce f*****g willis.
i don't normalise this sh*t, baldness is a tragedy and i won't participate in normalising it. so you might not want to consider my opinion.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry pal, you'll never see me saying a bald dude looks good, not even bruce f*****g willis.
i don't normalise this sh*t, baldness is a tragedy and i won't participate in normalising it. so you might not want to consider my opinion.

yeah, but it is normal, so perhaps you should consider normalizing it. Too many people on here continually refer to male pattern baldness as a "genetic defect". It's not. I am not saying I am O.K. with it. Obviously, I detest this f*cking sh*t more than anyone. But, it is indeed "normal".

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks fine, at least its the head shape you would want if you were to shave it down. I think a large part of this is due to the shape of the ears. If there tucked in it makes a bald head look a lot more natural. Kind of like a person with strong/masculine facial features, being bald in that case isn't AS bad. Of course even balding but with a shaved down/stubble head look where the hairline is fairly existent is still better than fully bald. For me I could never go full bald though...ears stick out and flare too much.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think mine is quite similar, though I haven't shaved yet. Seems kinda bulbous. I'll erase this thread after a couple days because it's useless as f*ck.

View attachment 76720
His head shape is fine.

Just shave it buck and see what happens.

You've been pondering this decision for over a year now - I think its time to shave it without a guard and see what you think.

It will grow back in 6 weeks if you don't like it.