Is There Any Hope For A Hair Transplant For Me?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that if he went through with an SMP to fill in gaps and grew it long he'd have the appearance of a very mildly diffused fullhead even to forum goers. I don't think he's hit peak potential results yet.

And undoubtedly a chrome dome is worse. Bald men just look like disgusting, genetically sub-par freaks. I feel sorry for how pathetic it looks whenever I see one. I don't think his hair looks unnatural at all, it just looks very thin and has ugly characteristics.

I understand that mindset but it can be very damaging. Let's be honest being bald is by no means ideal and yes some can pull it off better than others but it is very common. It's not a shock to see a bald man and the stigma is not there as much as it used to be. Imagine how many more bald people there would be without concealers, pieces, hair transplants etc.

You see a lot of bald men where I live in the UK, and even though I am only 26 (almost 27) I counted up how many people I know well who are balding and I got to about 15 which is quite substantial really. It’s obviously not ideal...but the idea of being bald gets a little easier with age, I am leaning strongly towards embracing it. I mean it’s not like I have much of a choice anyway...but for sure if you choose the bald route, you HAVE TO make a very strong effort to improve others areas of your life and that’s not a bad thing. You have to mentally prepare to do it which is why I failed before to embrace it. Staying in better shape is must, dressing better, taking care of your beard and choosing your style well...and most importantly you have to own it and be confident with the look which is the most challenging for sure.

I will tell you this; I shaved my head when I was travelling for four months in SE Asia, it was very hot, nobody knew me and I was travelling alone, seeing new places etc so I didn’t give it a second thought. I wore the look with confidence and got a lot of compliments about it, and no joke I got a fair amount of attraction from woman (mostly a little older lol). Whilst bald I also pulled and had a holiday romance with the most attractive girl I have been with to date for 4-5 days before she had to fly back to the U.S. It was pretty crazy, so try not to have that mindset of bald men being freaks thinking that people will look down on you. It’s not true and for anybody that does they are not worth your time seriously. There are many egotistical and superficial people in the world and none of them are worth your time.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand that mindset but it can be very damaging. Let's be honest being bald is by no means ideal and yes some can pull it off better than others but it is very common. It's not a shock to see a bald man and the stigma is not there as much as it used to be. Imagine how many more bald people there would be without concealers, pieces, hair transplants etc.

You see a lot of bald men where I live in the UK, and even though I am only 26 (almost 27) I counted up how many people I know well who are balding and I got to about 15 which is quite substantial really. It’s obviously not ideal...but the idea of being bald gets a little easier with age, I am leaning strongly towards embracing it. I mean it’s not like I have much of a choice anyway...but for sure if you choose the bald route, you HAVE TO make a very strong effort to improve others areas of your life and that’s not a bad thing. You have to mentally prepare to do it which is why I failed before to embrace it. Staying in better shape is must, dressing better, taking care of your beard and choosing your style well...and most importantly you have to own it and be confident with the look which is the most challenging for sure.

I will tell you this; I shaved my head when I was travelling for four months in SE Asia, it was very hot, nobody knew me and I was travelling alone, seeing new places etc so I didn’t give it a second thought. I wore the look with confidence and got a lot of compliments about it, and no joke I got a fair amount of attraction from woman (mostly a little older lol). Whilst bald I also pulled and had a holiday romance with the most attractive girl I have been with to date for 4-5 days before she had to fly back to the U.S. It was pretty crazy, so try not to have that mindset of bald men being freaks thinking that people will look down on you. It’s not true and for anybody that does they are not worth your time seriously. There are many egotistical and superficial people in the world and none of them are worth your time.

They are worth my time though. I want a girl who has high standards, not someone settling for whatever the fuk they can get. That is why I got a transplant, I want to know for sure that I'm with a girl that has high standards and won't settle for a bald guy.

I agree that staying in shape and dressing better both help, however add to that a transplant and you'll go up a few points /10 easily. I think you should go for the 4500 grafts with someone strong at high norwood cases like Erdogan or Civas (who is also extremely cheap) and then add in SMP in the future.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
They are worth my time though. I want a girl who has high standards, not someone settling for whatever the fuk they can get. That is why I got a transplant, I want to know for sure that I'm with a girl that has high standards and won't settle for a bald guy.

I agree that staying in shape and dressing better both help, however add to that a transplant and you'll go up a few points /10 easily. I think you should go for the 4500 grafts with someone strong at high norwood cases like Erdogan or Civas (who is also extremely cheap) and then add in SMP in the future.

I have contacted Erodogan's clinic but they are taking forever to get back to me..sure but realistically 4,500 grafts isn't going to do much really/ If hair transplant's allowed you to have a good buzzed look then I would go for it but they don't really. 4,500 grafts will only give me thin poor density hair which looks week. Better to shave and have a clean confident look than to have thin, wispy and poor density hair, don't you think?

Most woman are not as superficial as men, far more important to them is personality, confidence, what the man can provide and how the man makes them feel as a woman. It's not a case of settling, you see beautiful women with bald men and not very good looking guys, why? Because woman look for other qualities other than ascetics.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have contacted Erodogan's clinic but they are taking forever to get back to me..sure but realistically 4,500 grafts isn't going to do much really/ If hair transplant's allowed you to have a good buzzed look then I would go for it but they don't really. 4,500 grafts will only give me thin poor density hair which looks week. Better to shave and have a clean confident look than to have thin, wispy and poor density hair, don't you think?

Most woman are not as superficial as men, far more important to them is personality, confidence, what the man can provide and how the man makes them feel as a woman. It's not a case of settling, you see beautiful women with bald men and not very good looking guys, why? Because woman look for other qualities other than ascetics.

I guess 4,5k Grafts would help you alot in your actual situation, with a little open vertex i don't see any problems with it.
Your problem is, that you don't do anything about the hairloss which is continuing, I guess.

Ask you asked me for side affects; Libido slows down, problems with errections.
No brainfog, no other sufferings.

You have to decide, if its worth it. For me it is.

To add in your case:

If you're acceptings Meds you shouldn't go do Dr. Erdogan Koray because FUE isn't an option for you.
You will need to have a FUT.

Therefore you could go to Hattingen Hair https://hattingenhair.wordpress.com.../patient-results-4000-plus-grafts-fut/page/2/.
Hattingen is expensive (12K € for 4,5k Grafts) but they're very professional.

I have been in the same situation as you: In my case I am NW5 now. I had to decide taking meds now, or i will loose the amount of hair to start a Hair Transplant in 2 years.

I am not so big (176cm) have a very bright skin type(1 - 2) and have a red beard, so loosing my hair is not an optionen if I want to look good.

So I decided to work against hair loss.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will tell you this; I shaved my head when I was travelling for four months in SE Asia

vHK1Pp3.png

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

I had the same issue with Erdogan's communication but to be honest that made me more happy with my choice rather than less, because they aren't having any trouble booking out 3 months in advance for every single day despite the mediocre initial contact. The demand is high and results are still very strong. My experience there last week was absolutely amazing. I'd fully recommend it if you have the money.

I also disagree that you should opt for FUT for the record.

"Most woman are not as superficial as men, far more important to them is personality, confidence, what the man can provide and how the man makes them feel as a woman. It's not a case of settling, you see beautiful women with bald men and not very good looking guys, why? Because woman look for other qualities other than ascetics."

I think that's wishful thinking, but its good that you have maintained your confidence. You're obviously a charming and good looking guy if you're still having good results with women at your norwood. Still, I'm 22 and I find that when I was a norwood 3 I wasn't having issues with older women but certainly younger girls were less interested. Unfortunately, I'm only really interested in girls my age and younger for sexual partners.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Also the minute you hit ASMED you'll feel incredibly pampered and their translators/assistants are amazing. Every single staff member at the clinic treated me very well and made me feel comfortable. Order your food, be there to chat if you need and give recommendations on nice places to visit near the clinic. Also my translator was on Whatsapp and answered almost instantly whenever I was hungry and wanted food brought to my room or an order to be made.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Have a look at some of Civas and Erdogan high norwood cases. 4.5k on a norwood 6 looks substantially better than slick bald without a doubt, and adding SMP will give fantastic results.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also the minute you hit ASMED you'll feel incredibly pampered and their translators/assistants are amazing. Every single staff member at the clinic treated me very well and made me feel comfortable. Order your food, be there to chat if you need and give recommendations on nice places to visit near the clinic. Also my translator was on Whatsapp and answered almost instantly whenever I was hungry and wanted food brought to my room or an order to be made.

Thanks for this info, I will heading on to Koray after my first FUT, if this wont be enough. How much you paid for which amounts of grafts? Did you take single draft or micromotor?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for this info, I will heading on to Koray after my first FUT, if this wont be enough. How much you paid for which amounts of grafts? Did you take single draft or micromotor?

By single draft or micromotor are you referring to the punch? They used a manual punch. Was 7500 euros for 3070 grafts (70 were free) including accommodation at the clinic and food.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'd consider Erdogan straight out tbh rather than FUT. He can get a lot better than average out of the donor zone because the transection rate is so low and through his use of manual punch which gives minimal scarring.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By single draft or micromotor are you referring to the punch? They used a manual punch. Was 7500 euros for 3070 grafts (70 were free) including accommodation at the clinic and food.
Yep the punch ;) 7500€ sounds fair.

I have a big area to fill. So i will go firstly on FUT in Swiss and then ill end up with dr. erdogan-

Attachments

• IMG_090417_082541.jpg
    IMG_090417_082541.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 280

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep the punch ;) 7500€ sounds fair.

I have a big area to fill. So i will go firstly on FUT in Swiss and then ill end up with dr. erdogan-

Personally I think FUT has a much larger risk particularly with European clinics as they are not as experienced with it. Maybe you should go to a local transplant doctor to judge your donor area, but you look like you have a final pattern of 5a and a decent caliber and donor size, I think you'd be better off going FUE and get good results from one hit of 5000 grafts which you would easily have. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't consider any FUT clinics in Europe, if you were set on that look at Hasson + Wong or Rahal in Canada.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I think FUT has a much larger risk particularly with European clinics as they are not as experienced with it. Maybe you should go to a local transplant doctor to judge your donor area, but you look like you have a final pattern of 5a and a decent caliber and donor size, I think you'd be better off going FUE and get good results from one hit of 5000 grafts which you would easily have. Just my opinion, but I wouldn't consider any FUT clinics in Europe, if you were set on that look at Hasson + Wong or Rahal in Canada.

We got Hattingen Hair here in Swiss. This is a very professional clinic which performs very great work:
(https://hattingenhair.wordpress.com.../patient-results-4000-plus-grafts-fut/page/2/)
As you know Joe Tillman, former works for Hasson & Wong, too is also recommending them.
I agree, that in europe 90% hairtransplant companys are butchers. But this one in europe is mostly one of the best.

You can find a lot of positive judgements on european forums by unique users, and you wont fine anything bad about them.

But: As there is someone who is replying to my questions and you went trough all this, do you think I can expect a good and full covered result with my status (Donor is very good).
My medics: 1x 1,25mg finasteride 2x minoxidil 5%
Thanks in advance

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
We got Hattingen Hair here in Swiss. This is a very professional clinic which performs very great work:
(https://hattingenhair.wordpress.com.../patient-results-4000-plus-grafts-fut/page/2/)
As you know Joe Tillman, former works for Hasson & Wong, too is also recommending them.
I agree, that in europe 90% hairtransplant companys are butchers. But this one in europe is mostly one of the best.

You can find a lot of positive judgements on european forums by unique users, and you wont fine anything bad about them.

But: As there is someone who is replying to my questions and you went trough all this, do you think I can expect a good and full covered result with my status (Donor is very good).
My medics: 1x 1,25mg finasteride 2x minoxidil 5%
Thanks in advance

Have to say their work looks pretty good. Just my opinion but I'd definitely get off the minoxidil if I were you and maybe wouldn't bother with the finasteride, but if you have no issues with taking finasteride long term then it's not a bad idea. Just don't think you'll see much benefit at your level of loss. For their price though I would probably recommend you go to Hasson + Wong and I'm fairly sure Canada offer a travel rebate for flights. Not 100% on that though. If I was in your situation I'd just opt for FUE as I think you'll get the coverage you're looking for out of a single FUE procedure.

Your donor and pattern are ideal for a transplant, you could definitely get full coverage with a slightly higher and receded hairline through a single procedure of FUT or FUE I think. I'd be inclined to get a direct measurement of how many FUE grafts your donor can handle.

Devop911

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to say their work looks pretty good. Just my opinion but I'd definitely get off the minoxidil if I were you and maybe wouldn't bother with the finasteride, but if you have no issues with taking finasteride long term then it's not a bad idea. Just don't think you'll see much benefit at your level of loss. For their price though I would probably recommend you go to Hasson + Wong and I'm fairly sure Canada offer a travel rebate for flights. Not 100% on that though. If I was in your situation I'd just opt for FUE as I think you'll get the coverage you're looking for out of a single FUE procedure.

Your donor and pattern are ideal for a transplant, you could definitely get full coverage with a slightly higher and receded hairline through a single procedure of FUT or FUE I think. I'd be inclined to get a direct measurement of how many FUE grafts your donor can handle.

Thank you, i was asking on this forum for several times and this ist the firstly clear assertain, i got.
The thing why iam taking minoxidil and finasteride, is that i dont know any of my relatives and as I am very young (25) i don't know what the final pattern is, for me.
As no one can make any evidence where i end up, it's too much risk for me, ending up with a nw6 or 7, because hair is very important for me.

As you recommended H&W i also contacted them, a consult said some positive things so it would be possible and so on. But i wasn't that trustfully and came up with 2 more question, i don't heared anything from the consult, then. This pisses me on, because H&W is expensive and do very good work, but this consult isn't professional in any way.

I just end up my trainesheep as a programmer this july so i will need at least 2 years to save money for the bill, so iam open up for any good doctor and H&W is one of them.

Thanks for letting my hijacking this thread.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
If you're acceptings Meds you shouldn't go do Dr. Erdogan Koray because FUE isn't an option for you.
You will need to have a FUT..

Why do you say FUT instead of FUE?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score

Good to know, I have hard good things about their clinic which why I conatct them. the prices here in the UK are dobule that from Turkey with HALF the amound of grafts, it's so damn expensive here, it's not on...7.5K is a good price, do you have any pics of your hair transplant? Are you happy?

Wow yea those are some great results right there! Makes me want to get ann hair transplant.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to know, I have hard good things about their clinic which why I conatct them. the prices here in the UK are dobule that from Turkey with HALF the amound of grafts, it's so damn expensive here, it's not on...7.5K is a good price, do you have any pics of your hair transplant? Are you happy?

Wow yea those are some great results right there! Makes me want to get ann hair transplant.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...istanbul-3070-grafts-fue.104983/#post-1470234

Results still on the way