Is There Any Hope For A Hair Transplant For Me?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
glad to hear you're feeling more confident! when you can find things independently of hair that make you happy, like school and work, then you have reached a better form of existence.

i had the same name on BTT but i didn't post much, remembered your topic though...it was quite the long discussion! sometimes your life intersects with a woman for a moment in time, but you're just not in the same place and it doesn't survive. that's ok.

i'm doing better now. also finished university and started my career...on the other side of the country! it's nice to get a fresh start and be away from the toxic place of my old life.

Thanks man and your right about all that. Glad to hear that, what do you study and what's your hair loss situation like?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man and your right about all that. Glad to hear that, what do you study and what's your hair loss situation like?

Hate to say this @BreakingBald, but without Finasteride, your chances of regrowing your hair back
are the same as WALTER WHITE COMING ALIVE AGAIN.

Or Jesse PINKMAN getting of drugs!

Or Donald Trump having a GOOD HAIR DAY.

In other words, zero, void, .. nothing. But, as always, it's your choice.

Best of luck to you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com...mos-clinic-5580-3250-2330-fus-manual-fue.html

Don't think your situation is much worse than this guy and he got a fantastic result from 5580

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

i got a psychology degree and i'm doing counseling at a university now. it's been a really fun ride although i lost some things and people along the way. how about you? what sort of freelance work are you in?

my hair loss is diffuse thinning. it shed and thinned to hideous levels and by summer 2015 i was left with a wispy pile of straw on my head. it hasn't gotten any worse or better in the past two years, so at least it's stabilized (no treatments). i wish my follicles would talk to me and tell me wtf is happening.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
http://www.hairestorationetwork.com...mos-clinic-5580-3250-2330-fus-manual-fue.html

Don't think your situation is much worse than this guy and he got a fantastic result from 5580

I agree, so surely at my own risk I could get simular results to these?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
i got a psychology degree and i'm doing counseling at a university now. it's been a really fun ride although i lost some things and people along the way. how about you? what sort of freelance work are you in?

my hair loss is diffuse thinning. it shed and thinned to hideous levels and by summer 2015 i was left with a wispy pile of straw on my head. it hasn't gotten any worse or better in the past two years, so at least it's stabilized (no treatments). i wish my follicles would talk to me and tell me wtf is happening.

Great to hear that man, sucks about your hair though, what you planning to do about it, if anything?

I study sound engineering but my dream is to be a full time film composer and I am making steady steps to get there. This year has been aimed at finishing my degree and improving my craft, I've learned a sh*t load this year and hopefully will be able to go freelance once I leave but it can be tough/competitive to get work but I know I'm good enough.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great to hear that man, sucks about your hair though, what you planning to do about it, if anything?

I study sound engineering but my dream is to be a full time film composer and I am making steady steps to get there. This year has been aimed at finishing my degree and improving my craft, I've learned a sh*t load this year and hopefully will be able to go freelance once I leave but it can be tough/competitive to get work but I know I'm good enough.

that's awesome! that would have been one of my dream jobs if i had gotten into music earlier. the score is always one of my favorite parts of films that i enjoy. it's like a dialogue for your emotions. that will be quite a different direction from engineering! maybe you can get an apprenticeship with John Williams for the next star wars films :)

i'm at a loss as to what to do about my hair. finasteride did nothing, but not taking it also does nothing (no further loss). minoxidil does nothing. i might have chronic Telogen Effluvium and there is some persistent trigger preventing my hair from growing, and i have no way of finding out what it is. still shedding like a dog.

i might just be stuck with this rat's nest for the rest of my life. maybe in the next life i will have better luck.