Is There A Way To Go From A Norwood 1.5 To <nw1

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most Norwood charts don't even include NW0. NW0, to my knowledge, is a hairline with rounded corners and is generally very low. A NW1 is generally slightly higher with straight corners. I consider the picture to be NW0 because of the low hairline and that your his corners have virtually no recession at all, not even to ones that form a straight line.

NW0 is a meme.

hairlineiseverything

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that I'm going to hop on finasteride soon, wish me luck.
Also, it seems that I have many flakes on the hairline area and it sometimes itches a bit. I ordered a ket shampoo that I will be applying 1-2 times a week. Could this be helpful?

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
NW0 is a meme.

Norwood is a scale of hair loss. So it makes sense that Norwood 1 would be extremely mild hair loss. Kids generally don't have Norwood 1s they have horizontal hairlines so they don't fall on the Norwood scale. Most progress to Norwood 1 and beyond in their teens.

hairlineiseverything

My Regimen
Reaction score
If your hairloss aint too aggressive what about minoxidil once before you go to sleep on your hairline? It might take u to nw1 territory but to hold onto it you need finasteride I think.

I'm 1.5 myself aswell but I am going to start big three soon (currently only on big two, propecia next week) and I would also like to get to nw1 terriotiry hehe

Afraid of the shedding and the potential side effects on skin. Also, it's kind of a hastle to apply it everyday and I don't like the dependence factor and that the new hair are kind of "artificial". How old are you? Would you mind keeping me up to date regarding your results and sides on propecia?

abcdefg

Reaction score
personally id take hannity hair any day of the week. You know that guy aint going bald anytime soon. If your Norwood 2 though male pattern baldness could knock on your door any week, and your not far from the Norwood 3.
You can easily notice changes in density or even small bald spots. If its enough to become visible to you than its visible to others whether you care or not.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started with minoxidil when I was NW2V. I am a diffuse thinner boi

Secondly, I have godlike facial aging genetics or whatever u can wanna call it. Family looks so much younger than they are. I also dont even believe that getting wrinkles for minoxidil is even real. I've slept with wet hair (minoxidil in it) so many times, I wake up bloated, drink 2l of water before eating anything and I'm back to normal status. I also moisture my face everynight before sleep.

TLDR I take care of my skin, anyone using minoxidil or not should
I think the wrinkles come from people applying too much liquid at night and it runs down your face, drying up your skin giving it a crusty appearance in the morning. Dark circles are definitely drug related side effect though as I use oral and when I was on 10mg I would almost always get them in the morning.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the wrinkles come from people applying too much liquid at night and it runs down your face, drying up your skin giving it a crusty appearance in the morning. Dark circles are definitely drug related side effect though as I use oral and when I was on 10mg I would almost always get them in the morning.

I feel bloated though in the mornings, but 2L of water removes the feeling

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
Afraid of the shedding and the potential side effects on skin. Also, it's kind of a hastle to apply it everyday and I don't like the dependence factor and that the new hair are kind of "artificial". How old are you? Would you mind keeping me up to date regarding your results and sides on propecia?

I'm almost 19. I can update you with pics and stuff if you DM me privately.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
haha damn man I think I'm used to it tbh because I am currently doing Intermittent Fasting. It makes it a lot easier. Doing it since I'm cutting atm
I was doing a regular fast a few days ago. Thinking about doing another, its great for cleansing the body.

givemeregrowth

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score