Is Testosterone More Harmful Than Dht On The Frontal Scalp And Hairline?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somewhere between ecto and mesomorph, an "athletic swimmer's body" is what I've always had it described, and up until recently I was involuntarily lean, like, even doing marginal amounts of exercise would result in me not putting on any weight and developing muscle very quickly, I could eat a whole cake and wake up next day with no ill effects. Even when I wasn't working out in that state, I was about two to three weeks out from getting ripped at any given time due to how my body was hormonally.

Presently I do have more adipose tissue, but I'm not fat, but I'm not "happy" about where I'm at, I'd like to start working out again, but I really need to get this androgen sh*t under control before I start exercising and my IGF-1 and GH and test skyrocket. That stuff needs to be under control, I like being in really great shape, but I'm not going to be the fit bald guy, not me. I'll be the old f*** with hair loss in my late 60s and 70s but I'll be damned if I'm doing that right now.

I'm just not perpetually in a lean-bordering-on-ripped state anymore because of the estrogel, but what is happening is my hair and scalp are in the best shape they've been in years. My scalp did not feel right for the longest time, dry and just, I don't know how to describe it, but my hair doesn't feel stiff and dry anymore, and I mean that weird "dry" feeling you get where regardless of what you actually put on your hair, it just feels strange.

Estrogel works wonders for scalp and hair, my shedding is stopping now too, my hair in general grows really fast, I have to get my wife to cut my hair almost every 10 days, but for some reason the hair in my vulnerable areas was not growing as prodigiously, that problem is gone now, it's kind of crazy how quickly my body adapts to things. I feel like the initial shed is gone, and I can only imagine what things are going to be like when I start using minoxidil and possibly a topical such as finasteride or dutasteride (I won't use RU, it goes systemic for me far too quickly).

I'm going to go back to getting into shape soon, I just need to make sure that anything I do does not jeopardize my hair. I feel like I may need a site specific AI to ensure that no matter how much I exercise, it won't adversely affect my scalp.

Last edited:

SausageDawg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Somewhere between ecto and mesomorph, an "athletic swimmer's body" is what I've always had it described, and up until recently I was involuntarily lean, like, even doing marginal amounts of exercise would result in me not putting on any weight and developing muscle very quickly, I could eat a whole cake and wake up next day with no ill effects. Even when I wasn't working out in that state, I was about two to three weeks out from getting ripped at any given time due to how my body was hormonally.

Presently I do have more adipose tissue, but I'm not fat, but I'm not "happy" about where I'm at, I'd like to start working out again, but I really need to get this androgen sh*t under control before I start exercising and my IGF-1 and GH and test skyrocket. That stuff needs to be under control, I like being in really great shape, but I'm not going to be the fit bald guy, not me. I'll be the old f*** with hair loss in my late 60s and 70s but I'll be damned if I'm doing that right now.

I'm just not perpetually in a lean-bordering-on-ripped state anymore because of the estrogel, but what is happening is my hair and scalp are in the best shape they've been in years. My scalp did not feel right for the longest time, dry and just, I don't know how to describe it, but my hair doesn't feel stiff and dry anymore, and I mean that weird "dry" feeling you get where regardless of what you actually put on your hair, it just feels strange.

Estrogel works wonders for scalp and hair, my shedding is stopping now too, my hair in general grows really fast, I have to get my wife to cut my hair almost every 10 days, but for some reason the hair in my vulnerable areas was not growing as prodigiously, that problem is gone now, it's kind of crazy how quickly my body adapts to things. I feel like the initial shed is gone, and I can only imagine what things are going to be like when I start using minoxidil and possibly a topical such as finasteride or dutasteride (I won't use RU, it goes systemic for me far too quickly).

I'm going to go back to getting into shape soon, I just need to make sure that anything I do does not jeopardize my hair. I feel like I may need a site specific AI to ensure that no matter how much I exercise, it won't adversely affect my scalp.
Couldn’t of asked for a more detailed reply my guy:)) appreciate the detail.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got a hair transplant recently that brought me back to NW1, but I'm diffused all over the NW6 area and I'm on TRT to recover from the damages done by finasteride. So I'm gonna start now with a stack of topical CB+CPA+estrogens+progesterone+adenosine and some other ancillaries.
I will report in a couple of months what's the outcome. Next to add would be a home made mesotherapy with dutasteride, but one thing at a time.
How is that stack going?