Is Smp Some Kind Of Sick Joke? (seven Words)

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Need to combine FUE with smp otherwise your head is too shiny and it's a dead giveaway. Also needs a light stubble feel in case anyone touches your head.

If all drugs and topicals fail me this is what I plan to do, better option than a wig.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a guy at my gym with a very shiny SMP’ed some that glistens in the overheard lights. Looks like a tattoo at first glance. Very odd looking. I feel bad for the guy

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a guy at my gym with a very shiny SMP’ed some that glistens in the overheard lights. Looks like a tattoo at first glance. Very odd looking. I feel bad for the guy

thats true, i feel like with smp you should always wear a hat at bright light like gym, bright sun, etc

And honestly i am a fan of smp and still think there's only 1 of 5 procedure that looks good. maybe even rarer.

For instance here's a famous boxer from quebec (canada). He has had his smp with honestly one of the best practionner in north america (i follow them all on facebook and smp). And after two years his treatment still looks very good on him i think. This is from a boxing match preparation back in january :

EDIT : the blending with top and side is great. and he went with a really straight and sharp hairline ! i would have gone with something way more natural.

EDIT 2 : looking at the first pic, i noticed the bald guy in the left corner (boxe analyst). I said to myself ''dam i would rather have a framed face even if it looks a bit like a tattoo than a totally no frame to myself like this guy''
No frame at all is the worst. Its the alien look...

Capture d’écran 2019-01-25 à 00.15.16.png
Capture d’écran 2019-01-25 à 00.12.03.png

Last edited:

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's SUPPOSED to shine. It's your scalp that shines. A shaved head (#0 or shorter) will shine even if you can grow hair.

Buzzcuts don't shine if they are long enough to mostly hide your scalp.

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
It's SUPPOSED to shine. It's your scalp that shines. A shaved head (#0 or shorter) will shine even if you can grow hair.

Buzzcuts don't shine if they are long enough to mostly hide your scalp.
I was under the impression only slick bald skin shined. Even razor shaved scalp skin with follicles isn’t shiny

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have SMP, but mine shines where I have visible follicles and where I don't, including the forehead.
Ok word. My forehead has gotten shiny recently too I fkin hate it

mr.statham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main downside of SMP is that it would feel smooth, always. Maybe it's NBD because a well-shaved head would feel smooth also (but not for long)