Is my hair thinning, or is this normal?

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 23 years old, and have straight hair. Since about 1 year, I have been feeling concerned about my hair possibly thinning. So, I want to know some opinion on this matter. Please help.

IMG_20211106_112357.jpg
IMG_20211106_195550.jpg

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some more images more different angles, and from different times. Please help.
IMG20210515223718.jpg
IMG20210517225324.jpg

IMG20210909164204.jpg

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please look at these images, and please reply. I really need help with my hair. I have been worried about my hair for quite some time now, and could really use some opinion on if my hair is really bad, or is it nothing to be worried.

el_duterino

Reaction score
crown looks fine what about hairline ?

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Phew... That's really reassuring and pleasant to hear.

Also, this is how my hairline looks.
IMG_20190311_234333.jpg
IMG_20190311_234349.jpg
IMG_20190312_182633.jpg

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, everyone.
Yes i think there is some early thinning. Nothing finasteride+ minoxidil cant fight. Good Luck !

Dude hair is 100% thinning. Get on finasteride asap
So, I have decided to use a combination solution of minoxidil + finasteride, along with multivitamin tablets. Is this a good approach, or should I use minoxidil and finasteride separately?

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, is it a good idea to use conditioners/hair oil along with these medications?

Hephaistos1002

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you try to complicate things , these are FDA approuved treatement dont go an other route

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry. I am really, really new to all this stuff. And I have been struggling with my hair for quite some time now. So, I just wanted to make sure that I know the best products/hair care practices for my hair possible.

Hephaistos1002

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry. I am really, really new to all this stuff. And I have been struggling with my hair for quite some time now. So, I just wanted to make sure that I know the best products/hair care practices for my hair possible.
Dont worry dude, here peuple are gonna present you thousand of treatement, some of them are even dangerous. Just stick to the one that work for 90% of people. Your balding isnt sévère (through i'm not lying to you, it will get worse if you do nothing) so stick to FDA approved stuff

Georgi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have greasy hair which makes it worse..... Get volume shampoo (nothing super spezial ) and wash it....your crown ll look way better.....

+Finasterid and you are safe

Doingitright

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont worry dude, here peuple are gonna present you thousand of treatement, some of them are even dangerous. Just stick to the one that work for 90% of people. Your balding isnt sévère (through i'm not lying to you, it will get worse if you do nothing) so stick to FDA approved stuff
Topical finasteride is a good treatment, do not sleep on it.

I recommend oral though

Ultmare

My Regimen
Reaction score
YOUR HISTORY OF BALDING?

MOM -- nOWOOD NUMBER?
male - noword NUMBER

THANKS
I am not very familiar with Norwood scales, so I don't think I can answer that.

All I can say is there is certain baldness in both my paternal and maternal sides of my family.