Is Male Pattern Baldness Rare @ The Population

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Religion is a cope that has multiple sub-copes within itself.[/QUOTE]
Sometimes you just have to pretend to want the same things.

I went out with a woman that liked ambition so I told her about all these crazy pipeline dreams and it kept her happy. I ended up breaking up with her before the truth came out but those few months were good fun for both of us.
Totally, but people do it all the time. And thanks to social media it's very easy to look someone up, get a read on them, and pretend you have the same interests because you're into them or vice versa.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Religion is a cope that has multiple sub-copes within itself.

Totally, but people do it all the time. And thanks to social media it's very easy to look someone up, get a read on them, and pretend you have the same interests because you're into them or vice versa.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much. I did whatever it took back in my twenties - i'm a little more ethical now that i'm older.

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
And sometimes you have to pretend you don't have male pattern baldness

I.e., hide the propecia, and rip the labels off those minoxidil bottles before she comes over
woman are very perceptive, they just know a mans weakness and where to hit if they have to.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You may hide your medications and pretend, but you can't hide your baldness. :(

Norwood 4 + buzzcut= people laughing at you/looking at you with disgust
Have you tried growing it out a little.

I'm a nw4 and I just keep it short and add a little toppik and it doesn't look that bad.

I personally think people buzz their hair off way too early.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
My temples are long gone and my vertex is thinning, if I grow it out I look even more pathetic and way older. I buzz it down to 2mm once a month and it looks sh*t anyway. Can't see how I could "style" such crappy hair.

you can play 45 years old pedophile game

shookwun

Reaction score
Have you tried growing it out a little.

I'm a nw4 and I just keep it short and add a little toppik and it doesn't look that bad.

I personally think people buzz their hair off way too early.
either you have rely good facial aesthetics or just blind on how ridiculous a grown out NW4 looks.

NW4 always looks like sh*t.

I believe you have decent and stong facial aesthetics hence why you say it doesn't look to bad.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
either you have rely good facial aesthetics or just blind on how ridiculous a grown out NW4 looks.

NW4 always looks like sh*t.

I believe you have decent and stong facial aesthetics hence why you say it doesn't look to bad.
My hair line is similar to this nw3/4:

upload_2017-2-18_11-14-5.png

The only difference is mine is thicker in the middle.

At this stage, and at 31, it doesn't seem to be too much trouble when dating 30 somethings.

I've also said in previous posts that I have an average face but I am in good shape and dress well.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 49069

At this stage, and at 31, it doesn't seem to be too much trouble when dating 30 somethings.

I've also said in previous posts that I have an average face but I am in good shape and dress well.

Sure, right. You forgot to mention you're also confident. That's what makes a difference.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, right. You forgot to mention you're also confident. That's what makes a difference.
You dont have to be confident with online dating - its a piece of piss - you just play the numbers.

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score

View attachment 49069

isn't that a diffsued NW3? Guess a NW3 with a bald spot is a NW4 by looking at the chart so you have a bald spot?

Not that I don't believe you, once you hit those thirties being a NW3ish ain't too bad, and that's just my general observation I have acquired by working at a bar. You must have some alpha qualities though.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

EvilLocks

Reaction score
ridiculous if you're young

Or a woman. A bald woman just looks... off. Taking away the hair is taking away a huge part of the femininity. Nothing like lucious, long hair on a woman. It's (way) more important for femininity than boobs if you ask me. Some women (like Amber Rose) can pull off the shaved look, but I have yet to see a truly bald woman pull it off.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or a woman. A bald woman just looks... off. Taking away the hair is taking away a huge part of the femininity. Nothing like lucious, long hair on a woman. It's (way) more important for femininity than boobs if you ask me. Some women (like Amber Rose) can pull off the shaved look, but I have yet to see a truly bald woman pull it off.

Amber Rose has everything else going for her. She's the female equivalent of Kelly Slater.