Is It Worth It Giving Up? (serious)

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
After my first and only ever girlfriend broke up with me a month ago i'm starting to think it's just not worth it anymore.

I was born ugly, pale, short, receding hair. I try so so hard to looksmax. i've been compensating for years.

i realised that if i cut to super low body fat, eat certain foods, cut my hair a certain way then the difference i get in attention is huge. Girls treat me so much better. they look at me smile at me. It's crazy . that's how i got a gf in the first place. But it's soo hard to maintain this. So much sacrifice.

I envy guys that are naturally tall have good facial features and hair. They can eat what they want, drink, etc and still look good

Anyway sometimes i think that during our relationship my looksmaxing got found out. She probably realised that i'm not that good looking. Probably saw my true side.

I'm starting to think maybe it's just not worth it anymore. What is the point? Most girls these days are fucked. Will just monkey branch to better looking guys.

i'm thinking of just shaving my head, going my own way and completely disregarding girls etc it's not worth it anymore.

Some are just meant to win others are not.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
For once and all - can y'all stop using "pale" as an excuse lmao.. Chris Evans is pale for f***'s sake.

nds-the-91st-annual-academy-awards-at-news-photo-1127197801-1554733364.jpg?crop=0.668xw:1.00xh;0.jpg

chris-evans.jpg

86d73fd9324841e2baa0f0042a320644.jpg

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lookism is probably the forum you should stick to although knowing how negative that place is I don’t blame you for wanting to ask for advice somewhere else. I’ve never understood why people don’t try and help each other on that forum. instead they just attack and insult each other. It’s a waste of time.

HLV

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Get a Japanese waifu.

Meme response. I've been to Japan many times and my gf is hapa. Women there are at least as superficial as in the west, don't get tricked into thinking they're all conservative slavish waifus 'cause some of them fetishize white skin. Balding is a literal social death setence there; way worse even than in Europe.

OP, you can't really ever give up while you still live in a society that constantly stirs up your desires. MGTOW is nonsense. It's a futile battle against an inescapable reality and your very own nature. It's your pride trying to protect itself. Trying to give up means a lifelong struggle with hope and your instinctive urges. You're not a monk in some remote tibetan monastery. Untill science develops more extensive, immersive methods of coping , you either kill yourself or you fight.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meme response. I've been to Japan many times and my gf is hapa. Women there are at least as superficial as in the west, don't get tricked into thinking they're all conservative slavish waifus 'cause some of them fetishize white skin. Balding is a literal social death setence there; way worse even than in Europe.

OP, you can't really ever give up while you still live in a society that constantly stirs up your desires. MGTOW is nonsense. It's a futile battle against an inescapable reality and your very own nature. It's your pride trying to protect itself. Trying to give up means a lifelong struggle with hope and your instinctive urges. You're not a monk in some remote tibetan monastery. Untill science develops more extensive, immersive methods of coping , you either kill yourself or you fight.
Thanks man i just feel so weak I miss my gf and I'm only getting uglier
The tour is over for me I should just end it

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

And I've lived there for 15 months. OP is not slick bald but receding and able to cover it up with a good haircut, huge difference. If my pig ugly balding friend got a girlfriend there he can too.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I've lived there for 15 months. OP is not slick bald but receding and able to cover it up with a good haircut, huge difference. If my pig ugly balding friend got a girlfriend there he can too.

Neato, where did you stay? I lived in Osaka for a while. Anyway, I know 'pig ugly' men who get decent looking women in the west too. Mismatched couples are always outliers though, everywhere in the world, racial fetishism alone doesn't make up for a piss poor face. And since you've lived there as well you surely know how negatively gaijin hunters/interracial marriages are viewed. Some may experiment on the down low but almost no girls from a reputable family will risk a serious relationship (marriage) with a foreigner. Hell even my gf who was born and raised in Japan will never be truly accepted solely because she's mixed.

But if OP is indeed a low norwood drama queen he can get women wherever tbh

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Neato, where did you stay? I lived in Osaka for a while. Anyway, I know 'pig ugly' men who get decent looking women in the west too. Mismatched couples are always outliers though, everywhere in the world, racial fetishism alone doesn't make up for a piss poor face. And since you've lived there as well you surely know how negatively gaijin hunters/interracial marriages are viewed. Some may experiment on the down low but almost no girls from a reputable family will risk a serious relationship (marriage) with a foreigner. Hell even my gf who was born and raised in Japan will never be truly accepted solely because she's mixed.

But if OP is indeed a low norwood drama queen he can get women wherever tbh

I was sent to the backwater colony that is Mie prefecture, so almost every weekend I either went to Osaka or Kyoto to party or take long walks. Maybe so, but OP could compensate a lot of the features he described as negative. He didn't sound like a butt ugly dude from his descriptions. Short? Not in Japan. Small frame? not relative to Japanese competitors.Pale? That's a plus and so on.
All I know was that all the dudes that wanted to got a Japanese girlfriend and often punched way above their weight class. All the English teachers even the bald ones were married etc. I think the Japanese are good at tolerating things such as interracial marriages, even though they are neither considered normal nor optimal. Same thing goes for hafus. They are tolerated, maybe sometimes even idealized but they will never be a part of normal, proper Japanese life.
Either way the initial comment was partly tongue in cheek...only go to Japan if you are really, really fed up with western women and prepare to be treated like a black guy in the 70s. Some will admire you, some will dislike you, no one considers you to be normal.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was sent to the backwater colony that is Mie prefecture, so almost every weekend I either went to Osaka or Kyoto to party or take long walks. Maybe so, but OP could compensate a lot of the features he described as negative. He didn't sound like a butt ugly dude from his descriptions. Short? Not in Japan. Small frame? not relative to Japanese competitors.Pale? That's a plus and so on.
All I know was that all the dudes that wanted to got a Japanese girlfriend and often punched way above their weight class. All the English teachers even the bald ones were married etc. I think the Japanese are good at tolerating things such as interracial marriages, even though they are neither considered normal nor optimal. Same thing goes for hafus. They are tolerated, maybe sometimes even idealized but they will never be a part of normal, proper Japanese life.
Either way the initial comment was partly tongue in cheek...only go to Japan if you are really, really fed up with western women and prepare to be treated like a black guy in the 70s. Some will admire you, some will dislike you, no one considers you to be normal.

True in the sense that you'll likely never face open hostility, but never being more than a curiosity to the local population seems like a truly lonely and miserable existence, especially over time.

I lived in Osaka for a while during my PhD research in microbial biotech. I find the cities to be overrated tbh, but the countryside is stunning and serene. I'd enjoy getting old there, lonely or not.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol. Anyone can get a girlfriend though even when you factor in looks, well almost everyone. Only people with personality hiccups struggle and this is more common than ugliness stopping someone. Is he aware of how he is and how is his self esteem? In my experience, most plod along and block it out but the insecurity stays.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. Anyone can get a girlfriend though even when you factor in looks, well almost everyone. Only people with personality hiccups struggle and this is more common than ugliness stopping someone. Is he aware of how he is and how is his self esteem? In my experience, most plod along and block it out but the insecurity stays.

Yeah but not everyone can get a decent girlfried. I think he is pretty well adjusted and used to play out his hand. He knows he is not the most attractive guy but doesn't seem to care much.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, "you got exactly what he said"!

Omfg some of you really have no hope, it's like you refuse to think with that peanut brain you have... Mate what the f*** will you solve by killing yourself, create a sentimental disaster amongst your family and people who love you ? We will all die anyways some day, make the best with what you have, tan yourself a little if pale is your problem, hit the gym a little or just simply exercise at home and pick up some sports, make some money, go out have fun leave this f*****g internet for a while, travel, meet new people, get a f*****g hooker for f*** sake and with time, you will die anyways, what's the point in doing such a horrible thing to yourself, to give satisfaction to people, especially to your ex that you were weak and could not take it ? Show her that you are strong and don't give a f*** about her, next time she sees you to not believe her eyes that you are good and don't care and moved on, stop it with this cowardly behavior, this is what got you here in the first place, men the f*** up, we are millions that are bald and ugly, everybody has something that is only his and that's that, if we were all beautiful and perfect what the f*** would this world would have looked like, even then they would make different patterns and differences, stop it with this suicidal sh*t, especially threatening on an internet forums with it, in front of stranger that don't know you, it's really pathetic....

We get it, you are upset, many of us have been there, i personally broke up with a girl after 11 years of relationship, right before we were supposed to move together and get married, she ruined my life in all possible manners and acted like the ultimate hooker after being the girl of my dreams for 11 years, but that's that, now after 3 years, i live alone and make more money than i ever made, my parents are ok even if they are old, she got booby implants and she is marrying a gypsy... In the end, we all get what we deserve... Move on and men the f*** up and stop it with this f*****g suicidal bullshit, nobody can help you here with that, how do you expect us to help you if you don't listen to our advises, it's the only thing we can do over the internet...

I wish you could grab me in real life and yell this to me. this is what i need