cheers

i saw that coming, heres your pic

Attachments

• owl.jpg
    owl.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 144

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, do me a favor, just PM one of your pictures with longer hair and block out your face. Then send it to me so I can post it and show everyone what my hair looks like since it is kind of like yours.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, what is the weather in Canada like now? Is it hot as hell?

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Doctorhouse, why do you keep saying peoples names? And how do you even no about facebooks?

stalker??? :shock:

ps kerzguy ur obviously crazy your hairs fine, btw im 19 too, if you look 19 then i look like im maybe 6. lol
wen did you get the facial hair? second grade...

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose you never had any trouble buying booze when you were underage then?
Assuming your legal now I have no idea about laws in Canada.?

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
lol i have only been id'd twice in my life, but yeah, been able to get in bars since i was about 14, the best time time came when i was about 14 or 15, i went to the bar to watch the hockey game with my brother and the bartender came over and was like hey guys what you want, so my bro orders a beer, im like, ill have an iced tea, the bartender goes "aha, no really man, what would you like", theres a couple funny stories, 2 years ago me and my buddy went to the liqour store, i was only 17 at the time but my friend was 19, and he was a young looking 19, when they asked hiom for id, and he showed them, they didnt take his id they said it was fake, so then i was like, well can i least get my stuff? and they were like lets see your id, so i pull out my brothers id *which says im 27*, and they are like "ok" but yeah im legal to drink now, age here is 19

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
also i cant see how some ppl think im a norwood 1, maybe i think its worse cause when i pull back my hair, my skin gets pulled too so probably affects the way i view my hair, but no way im a Norwood 1

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, your temples don't recede to the level at the beginning of your sideburns. That is what still makes you a NW1. Why won't you trust us. We are telling you the truth. By the way you really do look kind of like Colin Farrell. Answer me honestly, do you spend an abnormal amount of time checking yourself and your hair out in the mirror. Be honest?

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man, i do it couple times a day, i know about the bdd thing already, and obviously i have it, i dont feel like i need to see a therapist about it or anything, i feel once my damn folliculitis clears up, i will stop, my crown and lower neck is just ravaged with it, tiny dime sized bald spots luckily my hair is long enough to cover it, my scalp is sore all the time and have painful bumps on it, i have another appointment with my dr on the 13th to see about it, its such a horrible horrible thing, but the bdd, yeah probably with my hair now, everytime i go to the bathroom i HAVE to look at my hair and hairline. im taking it goes hand in hand with ocd? i have soem kooky ocd traits(wont shake hands, wont use any bathroom but my own, have to use a fork with my left hand etc etc), but it doesnt really interfere with my daily life, however i just wish i could put this hair stuff behind me, im so worried that i will loose my hair, my maternal grandfather to me looked like he was balding and he was young, hes 25 in that one picture and looks like a Norwood 2.5. well u guys have seen it, but like, if i was going down that path, i would have seen some signs by now right? im almost 20

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Alex, at least you admit it now. Just remember, right now its your hair. Later as you get older, it will be something else. It will never end unless you can finally accept no matter what happens( more flaws developing), you like what you see in the mirror.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Alex, at least you admit it now. Just remember, right now its your hair. Later as you get older, it will be something else. It will never end unless you can finally accept no matter what happens( more flaws developing), you like what you see in the mirror.

yeah but i never really cared about my hair, never thought about going bald or if it could happen to me, i just figured since my entire dads side had hair and my moms uncles had hair, id be fine and wouldnt ever have to worry bout baldness, then i read that the mature hairline normally forms at 18-25, so i was like, oh crap i got it at 13, im probably gonna be bald early then, then the folliclitis and tiny bald spots formed, and it just sent me into a trainwreck about my hair, then i read male pattern baldness comes from your moms dad and theres hardly any pics of him, he bailed on my grandma and mom and died an early death, so at my grandmas i found a couple of their of wedding pics, doesnt look like drastic loss, Norwood 2.5 at max, maybe Norwood 2 with no temporal peaks, which to me seemed kinda extreme for a 25 year old and grandma said he wasnt balding, he just had a huge forehead, but who hasnt heard that before right? considering my grandpa on my dads side had a ronaldo hairline till 65 i was like, well why isnt my hairline like his, so i thought well maybe my maternal grandfather was balding and im currently balding. its just when i adressed the possiblity of going bald to my parents at first they laughed at me and just said "look at dad" not wanting to listen to me about my hair and didnt buy the maternal side story, so i went to a derm, who just quickly checked out my hair with a handheld microscope thing, and was like, "your fine" then when i asked bout the maternal side of things he was like "its a myth, look at your dad, thats what you will be, my dad was bald, so am i, my moms dad had a full head of hair, have u EVER seen a father will a full head of hair and have his son be slick bald? probably not, it doesnt work like that", and i wasnt happy with his answer as i felt he could be completly wrong, im just not happy with the answers ive been getting, but personally i do think that the moms side is somewhat overplayed, EVERYONE i know whose dad is a Norwood 5-nw7, their sons are bald regardless of what their moms side looks like. honestly, besides my maternal grandfather cause i have no idea nor does anyone else what Norwood he was past 30, every other male in my family has never progressed past a nw3 (my dads maternal grandad was a Norwood 3 at 40 till his death at 80) so my dad didnt take after him either, every male is a nw1, like an extreme nw1 like no recession what so ever, or a Norwood 2, my dad and brother are a Norwood 2

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
My cousin started balding around your age. He is in his 30's now and is a NW5 or NW6. His dad is in his 60's and still has a full head of thick hair. It can happen and if it does you will have options.

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
currently i dont have thinning hair anywhere, i dont see alot fo hair in the shower, maybe 2-5 hairs, when i run my hands through it i dont have hair that falls out, and my hairs still thick, its just the recession that bothers me, seems to be the same recession as my dad however,i just dont have solid evidence that my maternal grandad was balding, my grandma said he wasnt, my great aunts said he wasnt, my mom said he wasnt, thye all jsut said he had a huge forehead, and i dont have many pics to go by, are you guys familiar with trailer park boys? if not, heres a pick of ricky, his hairline is identical to my maternal grandads i think, mature hairline, with no temporal peaks, just like his, id say a Norwood 2 minus the peaks at age 25-30

Attachments

• 444206321_c5729b48bd.jpg
    444206321_c5729b48bd.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 174

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
kerzyguy said:
is it possible to inherit your moms hair, like not her dad, but her directly?

...Just seen it. Your hair is so dense! You just have a widows peak like me

Boondock

Reaction score
You look great dude, honestly. I don't think you have much to worry about in this area.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Alex, your temples don't recede to the level at the beginning of your sideburns. That is what still makes you a NW1. Why won't you trust us. We are telling you the truth. By the way you really do look kind of like Colin Farrell. Answer me honestly, do you spend an abnormal amount of time checking yourself and your hair out in the mirror. Be honest?

That is a relieve btw, so a M (widows peak) is not what makes you a NW1?

Below is a couple of pics of my side, so once that becomes straight it is NW1? It def isn't a NW1 given what you have written.

Attachments

• upload7.jpg
    upload7.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 189
  • upload8.jpg
    upload8.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 192