Is It Possible To Take All The Donor Hairs And | HairLossTalk Forums

Is It Possible To Take All The Donor Hairs And

Discussion in 'Hair Transplants Information - General Discussions' started by CuriosityInbound, Aug 12, 2018.

1. CuriosityInbound

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    transplant them on the top with moderate density?

As far as I know generally most men have about 6-8000 available donor grafts for extraction otherwise donor area starts to appear thin. So what if I don't care about having hair in the horseshoe areas and want to move all of the available donor hairs on top of the head?

Then these 6-8000 can't be atleast doubled so you get about 15000 grafts available for transplantation to the top of the head. If we take 70 grafts per sq cm it equals to about 200 sq. cm of top area you can cover.

Yes, you have to deal with FUE scars(which is the only type i'm considering) but you can accurately tattoo the back of your head and still look fine and unscarred.

Also, I'm fine with this growing older and unable to be changed. It is a way better alternative to just being an old sack with sparse thin through hair all over the head.

Something like this( guy on the left)

QzjGM9J.png

Not as wide(won't have enough grafts)

BCaGhPS.png

2. Pequod

Pequod Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Anything is possible, but not many doctors would agree to do it is my guess. It would take a number of procedures as the donor amount would be small so the scalp can heal between them. You would also have to worry about necrosis if they attempt to over saturate the scalp with grafts.