is it possible for a transplant to look natural at all?

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think a lot has to do with hair texture of donor area as well. I saw a guy with a FUT scar and the hair on top looked absolutely awful. It looked like he was going to be suffering from permanent bed head.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not like this - do you all feel this it too tight? I assume this is a transplant.

801D1BEC-1828-45D1-8199-AF34C6C9FDF3.jpeg

JAKE12321

My Regimen
Reaction score
Because doctors usually aim to achieve 50 FUs per sq cm in a single surgery. Natural density is usually 70-110 FUs per sq cm. So to achieve something that feels like nature you will have to get 2 surgeries.

thank you I didn't know that, you sound like you know a lot can you give any other advice ( if you have anything that you think is useful for hair transplants )

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You assume it's a transplant because you're on a hair forum lol. Most people associate hair transplants with super pluggy and thin, so if you've avoided that look 99% of people won't be able to tell.
Just looks too consistent hairs with no amount of finer hairs up front. The skilled surgeons place finer hairs up front as more natural look.

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is suppose to be natural....

Attachments

• A5DF3C79-D3CA-4982-97E5-6B46F2671E04.png
    A5DF3C79-D3CA-4982-97E5-6B46F2671E04.png
    614.6 KB · Views: 415

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Considering it's a hair piece, yeah it probably should be.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember being in college when Rambo II came out and he had that long hair down to his shoulders. Maybe it was a weave. Of course that was over 30 years ago so maybe it's just the normal progression of time....

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no telling what Stallone's real hair situation is. He is a veteran of steroids & HGH & cosmetic surgery.

As for transplants, they can look natural with a good Doctor + good results + minimal hair loss.

You don't see a lot of dense Norwood#1 transplants because most guys are not good candidates for it (no matter how much money they have or who the doctor is). Hair loss continues for life.

The showoff results on these forums & clinic websites tend to give you unrealistic ideas about what's achievable. Not many guys have enough (lifetime) donor hair supply to get more than 2-3 Norwood levels restored. If you have Norwood#6 genes than you shouldn't even shoot for Norwood#2 in front, never mind Norwood#1.

The important thing is not how much hair loss you have now. It's how much hair loss you will have decades from now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Navalsharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Traditional hair restoration methods were effective but at the same time, they lacked natural-looking results. With advancements in technology, DHI has come up with an extremely successful procedure that gives natural look. It is minimally invasive, painless and scar-free which is performed at the best hair transplant clinic in GURGAON. Thus, if you opt for the right clinic and follow the surgeon’s instructions properly, the transplant will be difficult to spot.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Traditional hair restoration methods were effective but at the same time, they lacked natural-looking results. With advancements in technology, DHI has come up with an extremely successful procedure that gives natural look. It is minimally invasive, painless and scar-free which is performed at the best hair transplant clinic in GURGAON. Thus, if you opt for the right clinic and follow the surgeon’s instructions properly, the transplant will be difficult to spot.
Wow, a Negative "reaction score " . Didn't know that such thing exist . :eek:

Navalsharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you have witnessed unnatural results after hair restoration or are worried due to the failed hair transplant experienced by your friends, then, DHI India is the right place to be at. This leading hair transplant clinic ensures the hair density, coverage compatibility and all the factors leading to the success of hair restoration are pre-defined. Whether it is the repair hair restoration or the new case of hair transplant, the certified surgeons use the best-in-class procedures to provide customized results to the patients.