is it possible for a transplant to look natural at all?

JesterRIP

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just shy of 6 months now and quite pleased...

It's so natural, some people haven't even noticed at work :D

IMG_20211004_160425.jpg

IMG_20211228_144118.jpg

Navalsharma

My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely! Hair transplant techniques have now become definite due to the involvement of technologically advanced equipment and modern practices. From the effective use of pen shaped implanter, best-in-class infrastructure, experienced hair transplant surgeons and 100% success rate of the procedure at the clinic are some of the grounds which make hair transplant natural. If you have been searching for the comprehensive yet painless hair transplant, then, I recommend DHI India, the top hair transplant clinic in India.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I could be wrong, but when I see these kind of results I often think it's 50% finasteride, which the candidate they selected wasn't taking prior. Almost too good to be true.
He has thick caliber donor hair so it's going to look good.

panaceaglobalhairservices

My Regimen
Reaction score
With the best infrastructure and facilities, PGH performs every procedure with the highest precision and gives every patient completely satisfied outcomes. We follow worldwide quality standards and offer hair transplant services that are up to par because we are Delhi's top hair transplant facility. A strong scientific advisory board and outstanding infrastructure enable all of this.

panaceaglobalhairservices

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you considering a Hair Transplant in Delhi but worried about ending up with visible scars? We understand your concern, and at Panacea, we're here to reveal the secrets of achieving a hair transplant without noticeable scars. In this informative and easy-to-read listicle, we'll discuss how you can ensure a virtually scar-free experience. So, let's dive right in!