Is It Obvious To People I'm Balding?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude that sounds brutal...
What about the scar? Wont it leave you with big scar on the forehead?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok do whatever you think. But be sure to research well, see other cases of patients and find the best surgeon for this.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's not. Don't cut off your f*****g forehead you schizo you are just fine.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
https://imgur.com/a/7xgBqqV

I have such a big forehead. I am going to get a portion of my forehead cut off (it's called Forehead Reduction Surgery, different from a hair transplant)
Did you read that one of the possible outcomes common is diffuse hair loss? I have considered getting one too but what I have read is it's best to go with a hair transplant that lowers the hair line. I have a high hairline too with a low Norwood but it looks worse because my forehead is large and my face is long. How many fingers from your hairline to your eye brows?

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read that one of the possible outcomes common is diffuse hair loss? I have considered getting one too but what I have read is it's best to go with a hair transplant that lowers the hair line. I have a high hairline too with a low Norwood but it looks worse because my forehead is large and my face is long. How many fingers from your hairline to your eye brows?
I didn't know that at all!

4 fingers exactly

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
Lmao, if your forehead is big, mine is so much bigger that it's like i don't have anymore one.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I expected something much worse when entering the thread.. is this a troll thread? He has zero hair loss in the upper view pic too..

His problem is forehead acne, not the size of the forehead..
Not a troll at all

If you look close, you'll see in the before pictures my vertex was messed up

Now it's fully grown back

Hairline-wise, I'm a NW2 sadly. I'm going to have to keep my current hair and get a hair transplant from Dr Couto in Madrid at 25

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took that into account but she looks prettier. I've seen cases like this before, a high forehead can change someone's look for sure. In the same way recession can affect us detrimentally, sometimes even if it's 1 cm.

This was another celeb over here who did one. I saw a recent picture of her and she also benefited.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/tv/hollyoaks-actress-stephanie-davis-hair-17332815
She's definitely prettier and the hairline was the big difference

Rihanna had a hair transplant too I think. It was very subtle but now the hair frames her forehead better.

44.jpg

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she looks exactly the same minus a LOT of makeup and her hair styles slightly different in the front.

Yeah, obviously makeup. The hairline looks identical otherwise.

OT: OP, maybe you're just overly sensitive, maybe you're trolling, maybe you have legit BDD, anyway -- the good news is that you are fine. Your hairline is thick and your hair is full. No one would EVER assume anything, not even the Norwood spotters here on this forum. If you see your temples recede further (right now this recession at 23 strikes me almost as just naturally normal), start taking finasteride.

I would never consider a forehead reduction as a man. You will eventually see the scar once the hair recedes. No hairline shape can cover that part. Believe me, I've thought about it.