Is It Obvious To People I'm Balding?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think she looks exactly the same minus a LOT of makeup and her hair styles slightly different in the front.
Ok but obviously the "baby hairs" (that's how they're called) that frame her forehead are visibly thicker, seems to me like she had a procedure done.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hairline looks identical otherwise.
Before:

OxMADZp.png

After:

fDqy3vS.png

Just something that I noticed a while ago, she was always a bit insecure about her forehead and had people teasing her about it with jokes too. She had tried bangs and any kind of headwear to cover it up throughout the years lol.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, obviously makeup. The hairline looks identical otherwise.

OT: OP, maybe you're just overly sensitive, maybe you're trolling, maybe you have legit BDD, anyway -- the good news is that you are fine. Your hairline is thick and your hair is full. No one would EVER assume anything, not even the Norwood spotters here on this forum. If you see your temples recede further (right now this recession at 23 strikes me almost as just naturally normal), start taking finasteride.

I would never consider a forehead reduction as a man. You will eventually see the scar once the hair recedes. No hairline shape can cover that part. Believe me, I've thought about it.
Screen-Shot-2018-08-15-at-6.49.50-AM.png

Tyga had his hairline placed too low and now he looks like a weasel.

It's not always a good thing.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Buck started in 1993 so I'll cut him some slack, difficult era and he probably has limited grafts now due to being butchered so many times and of course they didn't really have finasteride then that was readily available. He's often spoken of his problems, he truly has it hard. JP flopped, he only had his first surgery a couple of years ago as a thickish Norwood 3, but another 2k procedure would also resolve it too with someone competent.

There's a lesson there to do your homework, grafts don't grow on trees and shouldn't be wasted. They are also difficult to repair and move around (risk of graft death, scars etc).
Does this forehead reduction surgery cause diffuse hairloss on its own? I have male pattern baldness but not diffuse thinning, I'm just a receeder

I have a huge forehead and I want to reduce it to half its size

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@StudyHacks Dude, your forehead is regular sized (4 fingers from eyebrows to hairline). It's called FORE (FOUR) head for a reason.

If anything, that forehead acne is what should be reduced.

StudyHacks

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@StudyHacks Dude, your forehead is regular sized (4 fingers from eyebrows to hairline). It's called FORE (FOUR) head for a reason.

If anything, that forehead acne is what should be reduced.
Alright but I want to reduce its size to half its current size. Does forehead reduction surgery cause diffuse hairloss?

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before:

View attachment 138322

After:

View attachment 138323

Just something that I noticed a while ago, she was always a bit insecure about her forehead and had people teasing her about it with jokes too. She had tried bangs and any kind of headwear to cover it up throughout the years lol.

Dude, it's just a bunch of strands she had cut short and then placed over that part with additional dye/fibers. Pretty obvious.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright but I want to reduce its size to half its current size. Does forehead reduction surgery cause diffuse hairloss?

You need to get a grasp on things, my guy. Your forehead is fine.
Before you do anything drastic, style your hair differently, try growing it out, anything. Jesus Christ man, some people here would cut off a finger for your forehead.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really? All male models have that

Look at Zayn Malek lol
I think his forehead is 3 fingers large. Quite small, but it still suits him (it's his natural forehead after all).

Attachments

• 32834AB800000578-3507426-image-a-24_1458809625294.jpg
    32834AB800000578-3507426-image-a-24_1458809625294.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 167

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see how she was ugly at all. Her forehead was a bit distracting tho. Her lips/eyelashes/eyebrows look better in the after pic too (she def had lip fillers).
First, Im sorry but she was very ugly before, plain and simple. Not attractive at all.
Also I dont really see much noticable changes besides the hairline, even if there are some, they are very subtle. The hairline is 90 percent of the improvement.

Totally agree with wolfpack about the framing thing.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
First, Im sorry but she was very ugly before, plain and simple. Not attractive at all.
Also I dont really see much noticable changes besides the hairline, even if there are some, they are very subtle. The hairline is 90 percent of the improvement.

Totally agree with wolfpack about the framing thing.
Agree to disagree then *shrugs*

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Rihanna ugly? different strokes for different folks i guess, she looks good to me

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who said that? Thought we were talking about the random girl from the before/after pic
Ye we did talk about the random girl. But if we already talk about Rihana - I dont think rihana is good looking actually. Except of course the fact that her hairline is too high, she is filled with makeup and still kinda meh.
Never estimate someone's look with a makeup on, it's pointless, show me a picture of her natural. It's like saying that enrique inglesias is good looking, while wearing this wig. Fake layers dont count.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye we did talk about the random girl. But if we already talk about Rihana - I dont think rihana is good looking actually. Except of course the fact that her hairline is too high, she is filled with makeup and still kinda meh.
Never estimate someone's look with a makeup on, it's pointless, show me a picture of her natural. It's like saying that enrique inglesias is good looking, while wearing this wig. Fake layers dont count.
Lol

She is gorgeous to me but whatever.. don't care about this enough to argue

e855d498997ff5b4d3a5b122953e383e.jpg

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
another mentally ill person on this forum with BDD. it's amazing how the people who cry the most in this forum are actually the people who look the best with minimal to no hair loss.

your forehead is not even high, it looks fine, and you don't even look like you have any hair loss. your hairline is good and your hair thick.

work on your BDD issues.

Last edited: