Is it finally time for finasteride?

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok, took my third today. Nothing feels unusual yet. So I'm not one of those people who take one pill and have their "thingy" fall off. ;P This will probably be the last post from me until sometime early next year if I start seeing any results or not. Regardless, will keep updated if anything important (good or bad) happens.

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost two weeks on the medicine, no side effects at all, hair "appears" to feel thicker overall, a bit darker. But no growth at all (as expected).

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Only side effect so far is...dramatically reduced acne. I am amazed at this, years of trying various products have failed, but not this hair pill! lol!

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Added my one month update to the OP. And yep Spanish, not scary at all lol.

mr.patches

Established Member
Reaction score
One month update
Sides: None except for reduced sex drive (which is a good thing IMO, it used to be way too high and a problem). Junk still works with GF just fine lol.

Now you can tell how distracting high sex drive can be. lol

Best of luck pal, keep us posted!

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the support! I have the "ghost" horse shoe and want it GONE!

chipsy

Reaction score
Keep at it mate. And spread the good word about finasteride. Most of all be patient!

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Day 50 Update (Just got the LG G3 phone, so pictures should be much better quality now)
0108150303.jpg0108150303a.jpg0108150305.jpg0108150306.jpg

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
I will be perched on this thread. Keep us updated dude. Any sides yet?
I don't feel horny as **** almost every day, which honestly has been quite the blessing to me. My acne also went down drastically when I first started, but now I am breaking out a bit again *womp womp.*

Also, it's hard to tell if my hair has been shedding since I shave it, but it looks like I have less hair than when I started BUT the hairs I have now on my scalp 100% feel thicker to me already. So, hopefully this means good results are to come.

UN13

Reaction score
i can tell , that if you had hairloss for a couple of years only ,then you will be able to get it all back .I woke up follicules that felt asleep almost 6 years ago ,it just takes time .

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
Day 80 Update
0206151727.jpg0207151711.jpg0207151717.jpg
These were a couple days after a 1mm shave and before I showered at all.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The shed got you good, brutha! Just keep at it, don't let it get you down. Some people stop because the shedding scares the living crap out of them.

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
It did? It is so hard for me to tell because I keep it so short haha. But if so, that's a great thing I believe :p

themiz1234

Established Member
Reaction score
0211151034.jpgHmmmmmmm, I might see some regrowth around my temple/hairline where that mole is (it's a great reference point :p). There was hair there before, but it was light and crappy. Now there's less, but it's darker...good/bad?