IS HAIRLOSS THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

IS HAIRLOSS THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

• Total voters

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hairloss has been the icing on the cake for me. More trouble for pre-existing mental problems.

G

hairloss is surely a bad thing....when you let it be one. though, even if i think about it , i dont find anything positive on it. or wait. ya it makes you stronger, makes you maybe a better person. maybe you work out coz of your hairloss and get a better body.
so hairloss may be even a good thing for some.

but i know , for the majority its this. its a life devasting disease...okay just for most people on this forum.
my plan is to make the best out of it. i conceal it and so should you...well i see shaving as concealing too, because it makes it look better. i see so many dumb people with hairloss who dont conceal it and dont shave it. that looks so sh*t. shaved or concealed it looks good or at least ok.

so if you do this you have your looks fixed for first. second you should learn to handle it. thats the next step. the next step to a happy live without worrying about hairloss.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
It is something bad that happened to me, but much I've had much worse.

IBM

Reaction score
One thing i noted is that the most anger/sad users with their hairloss are the one's who didnt enjoy life in youth as it should be. So 1) they regret the lost youth or 2) think that it's not fair to loose their hair while others enjoyed life as it should be.

At the beginning i was 2) but now i'm 1). I was 2) because my ultra conservative education shut my eyes and tampered my mind.

We cant just expect something from our regimen. We have to do something about our life.

Aplunk1

Reaction score
IBM said:
We cant just expect something from our regimen. We have to do something about our life.

Yep. Very true, IBM.

This applies to you, too, my friend.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I sense a change for the better in IBM. Keep going out its doing wonders for you.

G

in a way how much i suffered from it, hairloss is the worst thing which ever happened to me. but for real, its not the worst which ever happened to me. i got something other. a chronical disease which i will have for my entirley life if not a cure comes for it. and thats worse. far worse.