Is Feriduni Still Considered Top hair transplant Surgeon In Europe?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, all of them but I can't be bothered to post right now to be honest

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, for sure

Guy is been around since 2003 performing FUE and I have seen incredible cases, he just doesn't bother with marketing nor chooses the best cases to post online

He is by a mile number 1 on BHT. Since he has performed so many surgeries on black people which have curved grafts he knows how to extract body grafts which are also curved without transection or damage like nobody I have seen.

Plus he is the nicest man you will ever meet. So is Feriduni

Efrost

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, for sure

Guy is been around since 2003 performing FUE and I have seen incredible cases, he just doesn't bother with marketing nor chooses the best cases to post online

He is by a mile number 1 on BHT. Since he has performed so many surgeries on black people which have curved grafts he knows how to extract body grafts which are also curved without transection or damage like nobody I have seen.

Plus he is the nicest man you will ever meet. So is Feriduni
Thanks for your reply, too bad we don’t hear more about him as he seems great.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This case looks very promising: https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...fue-clinic-3500 grafts-24th-25th-of-may 2021/

Here is my repair: https://www.hairestorationetwork.co...pair-was-600-1100-600-bht-dr-mwamba-brussels/

Here is a great hairline case:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wondering which of the above mentioned doctors would be best for highest Norwood levels. (?)

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also wondering which of the above mentioned doctors would be best for highest Norwood levels. (?)

FWIW I am high norwood and considered Feriduni at one point (got an online consultation), but decided against because he just doesn't have many (if any) published cases of good results with major mid/crown work. If you're high norwood, I would recommend looking at Dr. Lorenzo's youtube channel. I am having surgery with him next month.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
FWIW I am high norwood and considered Feriduni at one point (got an online consultation), but decided against because he just doesn't have many (if any) published cases of good results with major mid/crown work. If you're high norwood, I would recommend looking at Dr. Lorenzo's youtube channel. I am having surgery with him next month.
Fantastic! Hope you can post results after a time. Best luck!

Adg0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi shadowcast can i ask why you went with lorenzo over say freitas feruidini mwamba etc? Do you have any pictures you would be willing to share here? I am very far gone... like a nw4/5 i think and diffuse on top

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi shadowcast can i ask why you went with lorenzo over say freitas feruidini mwamba etc? Do you have any pictures you would be willing to share here? I am very far gone... like a nw4/5 i think and diffuse on top

You can check my post history, I have pics of my minoxidil results. I still have significant crown baldness so that's why I chose Lorenzo - he has the most posted cases of great crown work for high Norwood patients. Early on I got an online consultation from Feriduni, but I realized he doesn't really have any heavy crown cases (but I do like his hairlines a lot). Considered Freitas as well. Just got the best overall feeling from Lorenzo's work. Have you looked at his YouTube channel? Lots of Norwood 4/5 diffuse videos there.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there a recommended surgeon for second transplants? I'm looking to go for my second not sure which surgeon has the best results in this scenario

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply. Have you had surgery with Lorenzo? Would be curious to hear about your experience.
You will be one of three to four patients in one day with Lorenzo and you will have a random technician out of his 3-4 doing your extractions. You’ve been warned

Harryloosinghair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't have my transplant with Dr B- S- ANGA, but I had a consultation with him, and he seemed highly knowledgeable.

(Stay away from Dr Lupanzula - I had a very bad experience.)

Harryloosinghair

My Regimen
Reaction score
His results seem very good.

Sure.....there's a reason for that. Have you even wondered at how few failed-transplant reviews there for most doctors? I always had, till I had a failed transplant, and then I realised a little more about how the industry works.

Lots of hair transplant forums are funded by doctors/clinics - they pay a monthly fee to the web-site owners, and many forums are nothing more than disguised advertising platforms for these clinics. So, whenever anyone posts a negative comments/review of a failed transplant, the forum-owners will delete those. So, we naive patients only get to see the positive reviews. It's like if Amazon only allowed 5 star reviews, because the sellers paid extra monies every month to the company.

I'd love to post my review on here and one day I will, as soon as I can be sure that it will be allowed.
(Me posting the comment above about Dr Lupanzula is a good test. If that post is allowed to stay, then it's a good sign that this is an impartial forum.)

Last edited:

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure.....there's a reason for that. Have you even wondered at how few failed-transplant reviews there for most doctors? I always had, till I had a failed transplant, and then I realised a little more about how the industry works.

Lots of hair transplant forums are funded by doctors/clinics - they pay a monthly fee to the web-site owners, and many forums are nothing more than disguised advertising platforms for these clinics. So, whenever anyone posts a negative comments/review of a failed transplant, the forum-owners will delete those. So, we naive patients only get to see the positive reviews. It's like if Amazon only allowed 5 star reviews, because the sellers paid extra monies every month to the company.

I'd love to post my review on here and one day I will, as soon as I can be sure that it will be allowed.
(Me posting the comment above about Dr Lupanzula is a good test. If that post is allowed to stay, then it's a good sign that this is an impartial forum.)

Sorry for your bad experience. What failed? Bad graft survival? It's true that you don't fully know what you're getting into until you do it, but I don't think it's as censored as you make it out to be. There is a Spanish-language forum where most European doctors are discussed (including Lupanzula). Plenty of subpar results there.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

You don't have to worry. I have been on this forum for a long time and I don't see any censoring when it comes to someone showing bad results. I am curious to what happened too because I considered Dr Lupanzula as well.

Harryloosinghair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for your bad experience. What failed? Bad graft survival? It's true that you don't fully know what you're getting into until you do it, but I don't think it's as censored as you make it out to be. There is a Spanish-language forum where most European doctors are discussed (including Lupanzula). Plenty of subpar results there.
I have written a full review with photos on another site - not sure if I'm allowed to post a link but if you go to the Hair Restoration Network forum and search for "Norwood 4, 2100 grafts, FUE, Dr Lupanzula, Mar-20", you'll see my review there in all it's glory.

PS - would love to know the name of the Spanish forum.