Is Feriduni Still Considered Top hair transplant Surgeon In Europe?

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to go to the best guy in Europe, is Feriduni still on top of the list?

Kindly let me know if there are any better surgeons out there. From what I know only competitor is ********.

Moseshair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is his competitor? The name comes up as ******** for some reason?

I am also looking in to Dr Feriduni

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Maras is one of the best fue surgeons in Europe and the world.

HLV

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who is his competitor? The name comes up as ******** for some reason?

I am also looking in to Dr Feriduni
B I S A N G A.

I have no idea why his name is censored. Can anyone explain?

Dr Maras is one of the best fue surgeons in Europe and the world.

HLV
He isn't even a member of IAHRS: https://www.iahrs.org/our-members

So I seriously doubt that statement. And they don't accept just anybody at IAHRS, they do screening of procedure before-afters and evaluate quality of work done.

Rocknroutlaw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
B I S A N G A.

I have no idea why his name is censored. Can anyone explain?

In short, it is over a disagreement over the subscription on this site. Since an agreement couldn't be reached, his name is censored. There are no concerns about his practice as far as I know and he is continuing to produce good results.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He isn't even a member of IAHRS: https://www.iahrs.org/our-members
So I seriously doubt that statement. And they don't accept just anybody at IAHRS, they do screening of procedure before-afters and evaluate quality of work done.

I was trying to help you but I think you should do a little more research. Dr Konior for example is one of the most sought after Surgeons and he has people waiting for 1-3 YEARS for a procedure but he is not on the list you provided.

Dr Juan Couto also has people waiting for FIVE YEARS for a transplant with him. He is booked until 2023 and he is a member of the IAHRS but he is also not on the list you provided. Here is proof of that

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...y-is-already-booked-untill-2023-crazy.113707/

In any case i believe Dr Maras is fully booked for the next few months.

Btw , I spent months and months researching surgeons so I don’t really need to be told about the IAHRS.

Dr Maras was taught by Dr Cole who also taught Dr ********. He is one of the best in Europe and the World for FUE. That is a fact. I suggest doing more research in any case as a hair transplant is not something you want to mess up at the start.

HLV

Last edited:

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr Feriduni is a world class surgeon. He is amongst the very best in the field. As you mentioned, so is Dr Bis-anga ! Belgium is a hot bed of FUE talent!

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In short, it is over a disagreement over the subscription on this site. Since an agreement couldn't be reached, his name is censored. There are no concerns about his practice as far as I know and he is continuing to produce good results.
Elaborate? What disagreement?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Juan Couto but his waiting list is 2 years.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sounds as though you guys are looking for someone to do brain surgery. I mean, doesn't success with a transplant depend upon available amount of donor hair? Are there still guys doing transplants who botch people? There sure were 30 years ago. I would try to go to great lengths with treatment before doing that because nobody knows if they will last in the new spot for the rest of one's life.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, it's more important than brain surgery. It's hair surgery.

It directly affects how good looking you will be. IMO, that is way more important how intelligent you will be.

So yes, I absolutely want to be at world's best hands when undergoing this.
Touche. That's why the right to control one's own body is a fundamental right. My only point is that as progress occurs, it generally becomes more run of the mill in terms of surgeries being effective or requiring advanced techniques. Do they still have situations where transplants fail to take? That was a huge problem in the olden days.

Last edited:

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, please reply.

Depends on exactly what's going on with your hair loss. Have you considered researching doctors who have shown cases that are close to yours? I researched months before choosing my doctor, looking specifically for well-documented cases where patients had the same type of hair loss as I do. Just something to consider.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes he is. He is in the top 5

Freitas, Couto, Pinto are the top 3.

Feriduni, Lorenzo, Vila, Ferreira the next 4.

Top 10 is completed by Ozgur (HLC) and some fresh blood from Spain having sick results.

Spain has the best surgeons followed by Portugal. Then Belgium (Lupanzula, Mwamba and Feriduni). Feriduni is the best in Belgium

I have ad surgery with most of them!

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Top 10 is completed by Ozgur (HLC) and some fresh blood from Spain having sick results.

Spain has the best surgeons followed by Portugal. Then Belgium (Lupanzula, Mwamba and Feriduni). Feriduni is the best in Belgium

Curious how you would compare Lorenzo vs. Freitas. I am booked with Lorenzo currently but Freitas is the only other surgeon that I'm tempted to consider.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lorenzo is great
Freitas and all the Iberian doctors are their disciples and use similar protocols.
You will have great results with both. I just think Freitas, Pinto and Couto are one step above but we are talking 0.1% here.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lorenzo is great
Freitas and all the Iberian doctors are their disciples and use similar protocols.
You will have great results with both. I just think Freitas, Pinto and Couto are one step above but we are talking 0.1% here.

Thank you for the reply. Have you had surgery with Lorenzo? Would be curious to hear about your experience.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not but I have with all their students and they say he is the man.

Go with confidence man!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Do you have any photos of your work?