Is evopharmacy.com Legit?

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says on my tracking number it’s in the USA so hopefully not long.

Artisan/Joseph - Can you tell me if Trichosan’s post is correct in your case, ergo, did it come with barcodes/lot numbers verifying its legit?

It came with original pack and leaflet which had barcodes and batch numbers. The tamper proof seal was obviously broken on the orginal box so they could flat pack it. Didn't know you could check if a product was kosher directly with a manufacturer. Be a fun phone call with them 'errr...yeah I bought some medicines illegally online...errr can you tell me if they are legit?'. Maybe able to do this online but not looked into it.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i am really interested in ordering some avodart on this website
So the general consensus is that this website is legit ?

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Michel - My order arrived in today. I’d say it’s legit without a shadow of a doubt. In fact, it even included packaging materials, patient leaflets that would presumably only be available to a bricks and mortar pharmacy in the U.K. (nice idea from evo I think).

I also got when ordering an email with a discount for a second order so given it’s on discount already then I’ll be stocking up on my next one.

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anymore feedback on this place as they’ve got one product I am interested in that’s not easily sourced for me otherwise?

Brenda Dahnke

My Regimen
Reaction score
Evopharmacy is legit. It is so scary buying stuff online because you don't personally know who you are buying from, however I took the plunge and tried buying from Evopharmacy a couple weeks ago and I had a terrific experience! Shipping was fast, I opted for express shipping. I asked questions before I purchased from them and they answered quickly and adequately which I was so impressed with. I had difficulties with my payment going through since it was an abnormal charge on my debit card but they worked well with me in trying and retryinv to run my card until it finally worked. The product itself came in the box with the leaflet included. I can' praise these guys enough! I want people to continue to buy from them so they stay in business. Once you find a legit place to purchase from you wanna hang on to it.

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to follow up on this, I went ahead and made an order for a non-hairloss related medicine (provigil) and it came through. Was well packaged, and is the brand name form of the drug modafinil which I prefer to the indian versions of this I have tried so a thumbs up for these guys from me.

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to follow up on this, I went ahead and made an order for a non-hairloss related medicine (provigil) and it came through. Was well packaged, and is the brand name form of the drug modafinil which I prefer to the indian versions of this I have tried so a thumbs up for these guys from me.

Provigil - Isn't that pretty risky to be taking? If your response is that your some kind of 'biohacker'...then god help you.

Tiger Shark

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it be risky? I figure it is basically a good way to help me be more productive at work and with less sides than drinking tons of coffee which can cause cortisol spikes, mood swings etc.

Dennis Garber

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would it be risky? I figure it is basically a good way to help me be more productive at work and with less sides than drinking tons of coffee which can cause cortisol spikes, mood swings etc.

A quick Google, probably just as addictive as coffee, working on same pathway. I know idiots that drink coffee all day. If 2 cups of coffee don't wake you, 3 isn't going to help. Sleep is only time blood brain barrier opens up, letting lymphatic system to wash out brain neuron mitochondria metabolic waste materials. All the stimulants in the world won't remove them. Coffee has 5.5 ish hour half life, so 3 cups in morning leaves half cup worth of caffeine by bedtime, that cleaves to the adenosine receptors, inhibiting sleep, even if brain is begging for a sleep cleanse. Fortunately, or not, regular caffeine means brain grows more adenosine receptors, increasing need for more caffeine. So, the more caffeine you use, the less the drug works. Nothing is for free.... Stimulants will never reduce sleep required (by much, when averaged over a week or month) , just borrow, by allowing more crap to build up in neurons for a future crash cleaning. ... It would take some miracle, non addiction, sleep intensifier drug that made sleep lymphatic removal happen at a faster rate, to reduce sleep. ....Ah, education, so much better than any other approach. Probably, all Stimulants are vicious cycle, that brutally ages your DNA. I know plenty of people who abuse coffee to cocaine levels (police, judges, law makers). US army concluded 9 cups of coffee was same as lower dose of cocaine. Any drug, self educate. Otc or prescription. I have seen doctors mess as many people up with scripts, as the illegal drugs. Addiction is nothing to invite, court, or cohort. Steer clear, if possible of even the presence, treat addiction as a demon to be avoided in all forms. Think this is silly, and your life will suffer. Coffee gets many people fired annually, by accidental crashes and sleep interference.

The illegality of some drugs, implies consumers are stupid. Do not prove them right.

Anyway, I am against anything that promotes monopolistic practice, even if the health of the man on the street is sacrificed. Then, entire predation industries arise to eat off the flesh of the uneducated. Education should work, laws are meant to create monopolies. At least, it appears that way, if you look at every law passed.

Today anyone can read most any obfuscated medical paper, with no medical training, by simply long clicking the hard words. Not possible before the WWW.

Last edited:

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A quick Google, probably just as addictive as coffee, working on same pathway. I know idiots that drink coffee all day. If 2 cups of coffee don't wake you, 3 isn't going to help. Sleep is only time blood brain barrier opens up, letting lymphatic system to wash out brain neuron mitochondria metabolic waste materials. All the stimulants in the world won't remove them. Coffee has 5.5 ish hour half life, so 3 cups in morning leaves half cup worth of caffeine by bedtime, that cleaves to the adenosine receptors, inhibiting sleep, even if brain is begging for a sleep cleanse. Fortunately, or not, regular caffeine means brain grows more adenosine receptors, increasing need for more caffeine. So, the more caffeine you use, the less the drug works. Nothing is for free.... Stimulants will never reduce sleep required (by much, when averaged over a week or month) , just borrow, by allowing more crap to build up in neurons for a future crash cleaning. ... It would take some miracle, non addiction, sleep intensifier drug that made sleep lymphatic removal happen at a faster rate, to reduce sleep. ....Ah, education, so much better than any other approach. Probably, all Stimulants are vicious cycle, that brutally ages your DNA. I know plenty of people who abuse coffee to cocaine levels (police, judges, law makers). US army concluded 9 cups of coffee was same as lower dose of cocaine. Any drug, self educate. Otc or prescription. I have seen doctors mess as many people up with scripts, as the illegal drugs. Addiction is nothing to invite, court, or cohort. Steer clear, if possible of even the presence, treat addiction as a demon to be avoided in all forms. Think this is silly, and your life will suffer. Coffee gets many people fired annually, by accidental crashes and sleep interference.

The illegality of some drugs, implies consumers are stupid. Do not prove them right.

Anyway, I am against anything that promotes monopolistic practice, even if the health of the man on the street is sacrificed. Then, entire predation industries arise to eat off the flesh of the uneducated. Education should work, laws are meant to create monopolies. At least, it appears that way, if you look at every law passed.

Today anyone can read most any obfuscated medical paper, with no medical training, by simply long clicking the hard words. Not possible before the WWW.

My coffee intake is four to five cups per day, I knew that amount of intake couldn't be good but I didn't realise that caffeine would structurally change my brain! Admittedly I don't even drink real coffee either, it's that cheap instant crap that work colleagues bring in. After reading this informative post I'm definitely limiting myself to one cup per day!

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My coffee intake is four to five cups per day, I knew that amount of intake couldn't be good but I didn't realise that caffeine would structurally change my brain! Admittedly I don't even drink real coffee either, it's that cheap instant crap that work colleagues bring in. After reading this informative post I'm definitely limiting myself to one cup per day!

You’re a funny dude Artisan. After too many cups of coffee you’re definitely gonna get elevated cortisol levels and that’s not gonna help with hairloss.

Dennis Garber

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never thought about link to 3 coffee cups, or more, to hair loss. Only to weight gain, which, I suppose, would be linked to hair loss.... I see caffeine in hair Regrowth serums, and suspect hocum. Not yet verified this hunch.

Cool white light, in a narrow nm range and a great intensity, is probably best way to become alert without the addiction, rebound, next night sleep interference, or side effects. Works on the blind as well, since there are working light receptor cells related to circadian rhythm that was discovered not long ago. Lux outside at noon on sunny day is 100,000, and 30,0000 on cloudy day, yet your house may be lit to 17 lux, warehouse to 100 lux, a brightly lit office at 300 lux. Even 1000 lux is 250 lux higher than three 500 watt halogen lights can light up a wall. And any lux under 1000 is considered too dim for detailed work. Electronic factories target 4000 lux. A painter needs at least 1000 lux. On shady house side, 700 to 7000 is typical lux. . Clearly, humans have been bred for the outdoors, not indoors. Bright screens and modern 200 lumen per watt light sources are a side effect free solution to circadian and motivation. After a good night sleep, and good diet: Sight, sound (music), circulation, respiration, and a goal= best motivation in morning, without rebound, vicious cycle, addiction, or side effects.

Now, all this said, I used to take on temporary 11 pm to 6 am jobs, that pay pretty well. Getting into job is easy, since shifting forward your sleep 3 hours each 24, is a matter of coffee and sleeping pills. But going backwards is hard, falling to sleep early is exhausting. So, going backwards more than 1.5 hours has never been done. Thus, a snap first day working 11 to 6, it takes 4 days to get back to a 10 pm to 5 or 6 am sleep schedule, which loss of day work, makes the night jobs non lucrative, unless the work lasts well over a week.

I have not figured out how go backwards 6 or 8 hours quickly. Nor forwards 16 to 18 hours, quickly. Coffee, melatonin, benedryl, sominex, unisom-all too side effects. I have not yet tried some of my modern lights, since I have not taken on night contracts in last 12 years or so.... But have done one job 5 years ago where I had to wake up at 3am and quit at 3pm. With all the sleep interruptions, I felt half of my daily energy was invested into sustaining this unnatural sleep cycle. Very inefficient were these unnatural hours due sunlight cycle, and so, I still feel.

$20 to $30 can buy some great entry level led head lamps or 50 or 100 watt led work light for your room. After you research best lights, $750 should satisfy enough light for one guy with advanced knowledge of their own needs and what is out there. You may spend thousands, if you try to go too cheap with lighting, since a light that doesn't meet a single specification is wasted money.

Last edited:

Shook Lash

My Regimen
Reaction score
A little of the topic of this forum but I to am currently placing an order for modafinil. I'm hoping teva makes a great version of this incredible med.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They own the original brand of Modafinil, Provigil, so much safe to say if that doesn’t work for you no other will (actually, I’ve used moda in the past and there’s a noticeable difference in my opinion for Provigil v Indian brands).

Been a long time since I’ve been interested in t though. What makes you wanna try it?