Is evopharmacy.com Legit?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I would not think so. I do prefer buying actual Proscar though as it’s pharmokinetics are ultimately the ones with the original research showing how well it works.
The active ingredient in the generics is identical to that in branded Proscar, so there shouldn't be any difference in effectiveness. It is only the filler ingredients that may be different.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In theory I know but the fillers will impact pharmokinetics somewhat and moreover, even reputable Indian drugs companies have had quality control issues so for the price at Evopharmacy, I’d rather have the confidence I’m buying from Merck themselves.

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve decided to take the plunge at evopharmacy myself. Ordered 2 boxes of Propecia as it’s on special offer (I split them in half and take just 0.5mg daily as I'm reducing my dose).

I’m based in New Jersey so I’ll update when delivery arrives. As per Joseph Lloyd I asked them to send photos of the Propecia before ordering to ensure it is EU product and they sent me some photo's with the leaflets, can upload if members want.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joseph are you working for evopharmacy? kinda sounds that way, how can you be so sure its "legit" as you have previously said did you have your tablets lab tested? The majority of your posts are repping this company? just curious

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joseph are you working for evopharmacy? kinda sounds that way, how can you be so sure its "legit" as you have previously said did you have your tablets lab tested? The majority of your posts are repping this company? just curious

Not at all. Lol, I just posted a link to a nutrition company in the U.K. on general discussion forum!

To answer the question though, I’m basing it off the box and patient literature plus my card statement showed payment taken at a pharmacy which is legit.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course when money goes out of your account that is a legit transaction, but saying your goods received are legit based on who debited your account is very naïve, unless you test the tablets at a lab you never know if it is legit are not. Technology is so advanced these days they can make things look very real

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recons - No, I’m not talking about the payment itself being a legit payment but that:

1. Packaging is legit showing item is U.K. made.
2. Shipped from U.K. which is in EU.
3. Payment - it shows on my statement payment was taken by a pharmacy which is not actually called evopharmacy but instead when I googled it showed up as a bricks and mortar pharmacy.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joseph I get that I'm not disputing that but all that doesn't mean sh*t unless you actually get it tested. Unless you actually walk into a real pharmacy with a prescription you can never be sure your product is real regardless of if the packaging looks the same etc. You ordered through a website. You cannot claim your sh*t is legit based on how everything looks

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that only Joseph Lloyd has...........

I have Recon_s...it was all good, products as described. I just read the thread "whats the deal with lots of users being banned?"....then noticed Joseph Lloyd is no longer with us lol.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha your welcome I called that mofo out from the start, I hope the site is legit but this guy was pushing them way too hard something sounded off

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please if anyone know a LEGIT source of getting Duta / Avodart to central Europe let me know.

I've asked oxfordonlinepharmacy for sending it outside UK but they won't.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Artisan, why did you go with evopharmacy as I’m looking for the cheapest source for Proscar but without insurance so no desire to pay 100’s of times the going rate?

Artisan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Athlete1987, you sound lazy like me...and like the polar bear in your photo ;) TBH I went with evopharmacy from the recommendation of a few members here...also a decent site, claims to be in the E.U. I was slightly worried as you never know with these things but it was a very straight forward online experience. Received the product in 5 days even with the standard shipping, was able to track it also. More importantly the Propecia looks genuine, came with the box and leaflet.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok as I’ve heard nothing on the thread to find cheap Proscar l’ll follow your lead and hope it comes up trumps!

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure about Proscar but usually such products have codes or numbers you can check with the manufacturer to verify legitimacy.

Athlete1987

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says on my tracking number it’s in the USA so hopefully not long.

Artisan/Joseph - Can you tell me if Trichosan’s post is correct in your case, ergo, did it come with barcodes/lot numbers verifying its legit?