Is evopharmacy.com Legit?

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, If u have order from evopharmacy.com and if the product you order was legit please let me know. Thanks

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Losingmyhair said:
Hi, If u have order from evopharmacy.com and if the product you order was legit please let me know. Thanks

I have ordered fincar from them. I can't be sure it's real, but it looks real. Looks like stuff I had ordered 4 years ago before I went on propecia. My hair hasn't fallen out yet, so I guess it's the real fincar. I don't know how I can be certain because propecia never grew hair for me, though it might have prevented it from falling out.

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks 4 the reply. One way of knowing if it's actually made by cipla is if the blister pack has the fincar and cipla logo on it, if the blister strip are of 10 and sealed and if the tablets are film-coated. I believe in ciplas products. i just don't believe in many online pharmacy But the same way the bad exist so does the good.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Losingmyhair said:
thanks 4 the reply. One way of knowing if it's actually made by cipla is if the blister pack has the fincar and cipla logo on it, if the blister strip are of 10 and sealed and if the tablets are film-coated. I believe in ciplas products. i just don't believe in many online pharmacy But the same way the bad exist so does the good.

It's got all that and manufactured and expiry dates on it. I'm just worried about generics in general.. A lot to risk and my hair is at risk... but if it's real, I'm paying 1/10th what I pay for propecia.

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Well Cipla is a reputable pharmaceutical. I believe in their med. I bought some v**** from them before and it worked. but if u don't believe in generic as much why not just go with proscar and cut them into 4 pieces?

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Evopharmacy is legitimate, there's already a thread reviewing the biggest companies on the web. I ordered almost a year and a half of FINCAR for very very cheap. They provide spectacular customer service... I waited for about a week or so after I ran out to re-order from 111DrugStore, but they no longer exited, after lots of researching and googling I found many people have ordered from here for years and they get what they order... so I ordered from 'em, there was a delay in delivery but it is not due to the hair loss products I ordered. Anyway, they contacted me promptly even on weekends, and the product I got actually helped improve my hair... i.e. it looked really bad, it probably was about 4 weeks that I was off.. and my hair started falling out again.. I've been on the fincar for 3 weeks about and hair has almost completely stopped falling out, and looks quite good. I'll probably order another years supply when this batch runs out, but, I recommend you always order a MONTH before your supply ends! Anyway, have fun kicking male pattern baldness's *** :)

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bornthisway said:
Evopharmacy is legitimate, there's already a thread reviewing the biggest companies on the web. I ordered almost a year and a half of FINCAR for very very cheap. They provide spectacular customer service... I waited for about a week or so after I ran out to re-order from 111DrugStore, but they no longer exited, after lots of researching and googling I found many people have ordered from here for years and they get what they order... so I ordered from 'em, there was a delay in delivery but it is not due to the hair loss products I ordered. Anyway, they contacted me promptly even on weekends, and the product I got actually helped improve my hair... i.e. it looked really bad, it probably was about 4 weeks that I was off.. and my hair started falling out again.. I've been on the fincar for 3 weeks about and hair has almost completely stopped falling out, and looks quite good. I'll probably order another years supply when this batch runs out, but, I recommend you always order a MONTH before your supply ends! Anyway, have fun kicking male pattern baldness's *** :)

Thing is that I ordered ephedra from evopharmacy, and I got a bottle that said "Ginseng: 50mg". I figure because ephedra is illegal. Anyways, I take half of the pill this AM, then the rest just now, and I am still not feeling anything. Ephedra makes you feel amost sick.... I want to jump start a 10 lb weight loss that I will keep off with exercise. But I dunno if this is ephedra.

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bornthisway said:

I've made two orders with evo, and I got each one within a week... I think I have about a year's supply of Fincar. Where in NoVa are you?

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
recboi said:
bornthisway said:

Thing is that I ordered ephedra from evopharmacy, and I got a bottle that said "Ginseng: 50mg". I figure because ephedra is illegal. Anyways, I take half of the pill this AM, then the rest just now, and I am still not feeling anything. Ephedra makes you feel amost sick.... I want to jump start a 10 lb weight loss that I will keep off with exercise. But I dunno if this is ephedra.

Did you ask them why they sent u ginseng 50mg, instead of ephedra? I wouldn't take something that I didn't order. Was the seal open? That's not professional from their part. I made an order from them yesterday. I just hope they don't do the same to me because I'll ask for my $ back and give them a negative feedback.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
recboi said:

I've made two orders with evo, and I got each one within a week... I think I have about a year's supply of Fincar. Where in NoVa are you?

You actually ordered 'ephedrine' from evopharmacy. I was the first order they shipped to the US labelling the bottle as 'ephedra' because in europe, it is not legal to ship out as 'ephedrine' due to a ban on ephedrine, so instead it is labeled as ephedra as there is no ban for that there. And, ephedra is legal here but only in small quantities/dosages, ephedrine is legal here as well with less restrictions on distribution. They label it with another label so it will not get caught up in customs -- their medications are legitimate and help people that need it, products labeled as minerals and vitamins are placed under less scrutiny and have the lowest possibility of being seized, also, this ensures the most prompt delivery time. In my case, my order was held up by a little over 2 weeks due to the mislabel, which was the first time they had labeled ephedrine for the US as ephedra, which they apologized for and rushed out 2 fincar in an envelope so I'd have something while waiting to figure out what happened to my order i.e. either seized or delayed, in the first case they would re-ship all the products. They were very quick to respond and extremely helpful, I will be re-ordering from them many times as they went to great lengths to help me out and shipped out free fincar asap. Also, I live in Woodbridge, Va, you?

Also, it is most definitely ephedrine ;) Stack it with 200mg of caffeine (typical quantity) - you can buy it at VitaminShoppe, on planetarynutritin - nutraplanet - or bulknutrition websites, or GNC/etc. Ephedrine is most effective taken with 200mg of caffeine given you are taking at least 25mg of ephedrine (one tab). I can post more on how to dose/take it later.. gotta leave work in a min!

Evopharmacy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We picked up the mention of our brand here via software we use to respond to customer queries on the web we’d otherwise be unaware of.

We don’t know if those on this thread are still regulars here but if anyone has any questions in general, we’d be happy to refer questions to our medical team which consists of a MD and pharmacist with experience in this area.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, should i trust this website and buy finasteride from them? Any other reliable sources?

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, should i trust this website and buy finasteride from them? Any other reliable sources?
AllDayChemist are another legitimate and reliable online pharmacy, and probably the most affordable one you'll come across for buying finasteride. I've been using AllDayChemist for the last four years to get my dutasteride. Another popular online pharmacy among users of these forums is InhousePharmacy. I don't have any experience of Evopharmacy, but I have heard that they are legitimate too.

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hey EitioLaBota

I actually ordered from there a couple days ago and already have a tracking number from them. Before I ordered I requested they confirm they have the product to hand and not only did they email they did, they also showed me photos of Proscar, the packaging leaflet and, get this, the wall of their pharmacy showing not just Proscar but a metric assload of medicines!

I’d be surprised if other vendors could do that last one in particular as I don’t think they would have a bricks and mortar pharmacy at all.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey EitioLaBota

I actually ordered from there a couple days ago and already have a tracking number from them. Before I ordered I requested they confirm they have the product to hand and not only did they email they did, they also showed me photos of Proscar, the packaging leaflet and, get this, the wall of their pharmacy showing not just Proscar but a metric assload of medicines!

I’d be surprised if other vendors could do that last one in particular as I don’t think they would have a bricks and mortar pharmacy at all.
You are talking about evopharmacie?
Do you know if they shipnto spain? And appart from credit card, do they have other methods for paying?

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know about Spain but I’d imagine they would do. In terms of whether they are legit, these photos might help, they sure have a lot of meds and you can see the Proscar box and leaflet inside it in the other one.

Attachments

• 22CCF556-2E39-416A-9DEB-0A143936DC2C.jpeg
    22CCF556-2E39-416A-9DEB-0A143936DC2C.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 621
  • 8634CF49-C609-4CF1-8F15-90FB8A846EBA.jpeg
    8634CF49-C609-4CF1-8F15-90FB8A846EBA.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 603
  • DEC41DEB-6522-47F1-8450-9A1F1F167320.jpeg
    DEC41DEB-6522-47F1-8450-9A1F1F167320.jpeg
    123.8 KB · Views: 515

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As per the in-house thread, I also wanted to follow up here to say my order arrived in just 4 days to the east coast of the USA and it shipped from a country in the EU as promised.

Packed well and they even threw in a product sample for me with a strip of sildenafil. Very impressed and the Proscar is genuine product so a big thumbs up from me.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dw bro i just got finasteride without prescription in a local pharmacy... Xd tho its quite expensive, is there any problem in switching finasteride brands once you have stsrted the treatment?

Joseph Lloyd

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, I would not think so. I do prefer buying actual Proscar though as it’s pharmokinetics are ultimately the ones with the original research showing how well it works.

Also, don’t know if you need it, but my leaflet I think was multilingual since Evopharmacy told me that’s the law for product information leaflets across the EU. In short, it would be Spanish instructions if you needed them.